• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Hmmm...

This HAIM album is still punching, after all this time.

Does that make it better than Beyoncé?

ibgjC9nxzobYpt.gif

royalan

Days Are Gone reminds me a lot of Solange's material in that I like it more the more I listen to it. True artistry.

AnyWAY...Nicki Minaj is looking SNATCHED lately:

tumblr_n0lcpccqDc1sbnhkqo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n0lcpccqDc1sbnhkqo1_1280.jpg

She still releasing this year?

3phemeral

$900 - $1000

How rich do you think I am?

But Mumei, that wasn't the only recommendation of my post (which came with a qualifier no less). There are other options, you see. :) I can't even afford that, but that player probably output the best sound if that's the primary thing you're looking for.

Yado

Days Are Gone reminds me a lot of Solange's material in that I like it more the more I listen to it. True artistry.

AnyWAY...Nicki Minaj is looking SNATCHED lately:

tumblr_n0lcpccqDc1sbnhkqo3_1280.jpg
tumblr_n0lcpccqDc1sbnhkqo1_1280.jpg

She still releasing this year?

This is a good look for her. Hopefully her next album is not as ridiculous as the last.

Mumei

But Mumei, that wasn't the only recommendation of my post (which came with a qualifier no less). There are other options, you see. :) I can't even afford that, but that player probably output the best sound if that's the primary thing you're looking for.

I know, I just had to complain because I actually liked what I saw... until I saw 500 euros!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
what're popgaf's favorite artists to see live in concert? I'm attending my first one in October, not counting music festivals. :)

Would love to see Gaga, Bey, Kylie and Madonna on tour but out of the ones I've seen Azealia Banks and Florence and the Machine were pretty amazing, but they were both festivals.

I've never actually been to a dedicated concert which is a shame, but I've seen Lily Allen, Prodigy, The Gossip, Leona Lewis, Jay z +Rih, Nicki, Ed Sheeran and Crystal Castle at festivals so I've been quite lucky.

Anyone got a link for Katy B's album?

Here.
You best not be asking for a free donwload link. It's against the rules and Little Red deserves your coins

Nemesis_

Azealia Banks has done a new interview with Galore.

You’re known for your style and have collaborated with some pretty legit names in fashion, Alexander Wang for one, how has your fashion evolved with your career?

I made all that stuff up, I actually don’t care about fashion at all. LOL.

Who’s your favorite fashion designer of all time?

I wouldn’t know.

Top 4 Female Rappers of all time?

1. Azealia Banks
2. Kanye West
3. Jim Jones
4. T.I.

If you’re Ariel of the lil’ mermaid who is the Ursula aka the sea witch of the rap game?

Gaga. She gets on my nerves and wants to steal my voice for sure. She’s too rich to be that lame.

What song on the new album is your fave?

Miss Camaraderie.

What can we expect from your follow-up mix tape, “Fantasea II; The Second Wave”?

More good music.

ib0G5m2s6YZg8p.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom