• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh at kyon being permed
Dead like his faves career

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Happy birthday Touchdown <3

Nnnnnn @ Kyon

He is nawt that innocent.
britney-spears-oops-eye-roll-gif.gif

Kyon, you beautiful soul, why did you have to get permed? That's worse than getting bleached.

18122_600.gif

Your Beyonce drags will forever be in our memories. #HasBeyn #XBeyOne

iqIqBpCTbvhRU.gif

Rest in peace.

After the tears, there's happiness... Happy Birthday Touchdown!

Majmun

Not a POPGAF Legend getting permed. Kyon and I had our differences but he deserved better. Defnitely going to miss his crazy stan posts. :( RIP

And happy b-day, Touchdown :)

Sad for Kyon. His comment didn't seem so bad.
Meh, it's why I never post in Gaming (and rarely in OT). It's a minefield, and doubly so for Pop-GAFfers. EviLore's already called us a cesspool, and half the mod roster has expressed similarly venomous sentiments.

Let the flops seethe under the weight of their own self-importance and self-consciousness.

tumblr_mfrdqzdpA81rmn176o1_500.gif

Trigger

Meh, it's why I never post in Gaming (and rarely in OT). It's a minefield, and doubly so for Pop-GAFfers. EviLore's already called us a cesspool, and half the mod roster has expressed similarly venomous sentiments.

Let the flops seethe under the weight of their own self-importance and self-consciousness.

Not too much sis

TitanFall beta
New Jojo

Dat Caught Up in the Rapture cover
Xs8eiNf.gif

The whole thing is slaying me.

I remember when I first participated in POPGAF and Kyon laid me out for saying Britney Spears was stealing John McCain's choreo. I was so naive back then, so.. new to it all.

Kyon her fumes, her run-on sentences, her unpredictable punctuation...she truly made this house a home. RIP my sweet sweet unicorn. <3

And happy birthday Touchdown sis! #BeyBlessed

tumblr_mfrdqzdpA81rmn176o1_500.gif

Or you could, you know, not go around thread-shitting like you're untouchable. Kyon brought this upon haself.

I remember when I first participated in POPGAF and Kyon laid me out for saying Britney Spears was stealing John McCain's choreo. I was so naive back then, so.. new to it all.

Kyon her fumes, her run-on sentences, her unpredictable punctuation...she truly made this house a home. RIP my sweet sweet unicorn. <3

And happy birthday Touchdown sis! #BeyBlessed

The shade lol.

Happy Birthday Touchdown, any plans for the day?

Mumei

Or you could, you know, not go around thread-shitting like you're untouchable. Kyon brought this upon haself.

Easiest way to not get banned:

When you're not in a PopGAF thread, don't post like you're in a PopGAF thread.

RIP Kyon. ;____;

Yep.

This was Kyon's seventh ban in less than two years, and it was for the same issues over and over again. This isn't indicative of Gaming Side being a minefield; this is indicative of the fact that if you get banned for the same sorts of issues multiple times, have established a (well-deserved) reputation for being an inflammatory, have a penchant for derailing topics with console wars scalpings, and you're on a perm warning for all this, and then you go and derail a topic after you've just gotten back?

It shouldn't surprise anyone what happened.

Yep.

This was Kyon's seventh ban in less than two years, and it was for the same issues over and over again. This isn't indicative of Gaming Side being a minefield; this is indicative of the fact that if you get banned for the same sorts of issues multiple times, have established a (well-deserved) reputation for being an inflammatory, have a penchant for derailing topics with console wars scalpings, and you're on a perm warning for all this, and then you go and derail a topic after you've just gotten back?

It shouldn't surprise anyone what happened.
Oh. Didn't know that.

Proceed.

nicki%2Bgif3.gif

(perched for Kyon-siS' inevitable indecipherable rant on one of those creepy GAF exile boards)

3phemeral

Oh. Didn't know that.

Proceed.

nicki%2Bgif3.gif

(perched for Kyon-siS' inevitable indecipherable rant on one of those creepy GAF exile boards)
Haven't those mostly devolved into hilarious comments from links that GAF posts to Youtube? Or has that stopped since they integrated Google+ as a requirement?

Happy Birthday, Touchdown

ib2zuzYv4vmoq3.gif

I cannot at everyone leaving me out of the Britney stan census. I've never been as vocal about her as I have with Kelly because we had Kyon here doing all the dirrty work, but now the time has come.
MaLHm8Z.png

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
OLD CONTENT

Beyonce on J.Lo
&#8220;It doesn&#8217;t annoy me, no, because I respect J. Lo. I like her, I think she&#8217;s great. And I know that I&#8217;m over a decade younger than her, it&#8217;s so flattering that I&#8217;m so young and people are comparing me to someone who has accomplished so much.&#8221;
ahh.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Beyonce was such a shady cunt, I wish she still was because I would get my life repeatedly

Icicle

The day Kyon gets perma'd is the day PopGAF dies, tbh. #JusticeforKyon
She didn't lie about Xenobored

------

In other news, the Crystal Kay song/video is pretty disappointing, It sounds like something a Disney Channel star would put out. And in the video she...picks up some job applications for her boyfriend and then they're good?

I need ha to go back to her urban roots, or at least not use words like "Instagram" and "FailUR" in her chorus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom