• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Not same as Beyonce but go Taylor
BgezdYMIEAAEAk3.jpg

3phemeral

Why did I read that as #LoveJLO?

New Jojo? Lemme auscultate.

The way she belts at the end of Caught up in the Rapture gives me life. Can't really use Take Me Home. Glory is meh for my tastes, but lovely nonetheless.

Waaa@aaaaaaaaaiiiiT! I'm not sure if your criteria for Caught up In the Rapture of Heaven is good or bad so let me flip this around

I'm not sure if you know the original. JoJo, as much as I live for her vocals, ain't touchin Anita Baker. The "new jack swinginess" of it didn't help. Don't get me wrong, it's cute.

Glory is only good to listen to once for the raw vocals but after that, it's archived. However the rest are daily bops.
Heathen.
ikTBjKcf3ITTd.gif

royalan

The original Anita Baker recording of Caught Up In the Rapture is so timeless. Such a beautiful song. Anita Baker, R&B Contralto Supreme. *.*

Listening to the mixtape now, and I think JoJo changed it up enough for me to not be offended.

royalan

LAWD - Glory...Jojo...GURL...

ibsU2zBtuANo7k.gif

Miss thing DID that!

Jojo just served the kind of vocals Beyonce would have NEEDED to serve in order for Beyoncé to have been a truly classic record.

JoJo has reached a place where you don't even have to consider the technical ability she must have to sing the music she does, or her ability to emote. Instead, you can just sit back and enjoy how she interprets a piece of music. I can only say that about a few girls. She really does remind me of Stripped-era Christina in that way.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Is #Beautiful enrique's song or Kylies?
Either way I'll be here for the over sexual video

edit; wait 11 was like four hours ago let me go find it
edit2; not the first video i find being fucking dark horse these fucking katy kats
edit3; Found an link thats pretty shit quality
Its a ballad so there goes the sexy video

I kept her in my squad solely just because I was a little biased toward her character, but I guess it depends on your feelings. If you do keep her I'd also suggest taking in another strong player.

Mess at me forgetting who Tali is lol! She's alright but she comes with barely any benefits. I like her attitude and the way she talks, but can't take her on any battles.

I'm not sure if you know the original. JoJo, as much as I live for her vocals, ain't touchin Anita Baker. The "new jack swinginess" of it didn't help. Don't get me wrong, it's cute.

Heathen.
ikTBjKcf3ITTd.gif

I like the original but JoJo's was cute. But we all Now Anita slayed.

awww look it has the hashtag and everything.

iZ68hilwMkuYu.gif

I totally forgot to say Happy Birthday! I'm so sorry :( But Happy Be-lated Birthday!!!!!

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yes please

They could do him up in a clown suit and he'd still have 100x more sexual energy than Magellan

they could do another video like he did with Nicole Shirtswinger I suppose

Beautiful is nice enough but not really my cup of tea

Matt_

It is quite bad, but why am I replaying it
iPkuDazhu2FCa.gif

I'd really like for there to be a version that just features Ye.

Jay's verse was always trash. But having it in the song along with Ye's just makes it all the more apparent.

SaintZ

Katy Perry Accused of Ripping Off Australia Producer DJ Butcher

The DJ is claiming that Dark Horse is similar to his song "Gold".

At certain points on both tracks, the accusation could definitely be true, the progression and elements of “Dark Horse” is definitely reminiscent of “Gold”. Although maybe the blame could shift to Dr. Luke, who is credited with songwriting and producing the track and who has been accused of plagiarizing tracks in the past, to which he sues the accuser with defamation lawsuits.

The source includes a link to Soundcloud with the song in question but the similarities start around the 1:30 mark. First Roar and now this, Dr. Luke his power.

selenamessystairsfjzby.gif

Better than some other girls tbh (my faves included).

Majmun

Rihanna getting sued by Universal for plagiarism, Perra stealing songs left and right.

But I thought only Bey was a thief??

royalan

Rihanna getting sued by Universal for plagiarism, Perra stealing songs left and right.

But I thought only Bey was a thief??

Only difference is the other girls tend to have their cases dropped.

Only Bey has actually had her stuff pulled from store shelves and forced to pay up.

Bey stays leading the game. *.*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom