• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Yeah, I was surprised, but she was holding on to those tatas for dear life, so it's not like it meant much of anything. lol

The video was edited at the last minute to include trey songs instead of a model she originally cast for the video. I think that's why it's coming off so disjointed and awkward... well, besides for the obvious. ;p

royalan

Yeah

Why the hell WAS Trey Songs in that video?

I mean, yeah, he's hot. But it was so odd...I couldn't focus on how good he looked because I was so busy wondering what he was even doing there.

Aguila

#ICONIC
i8CYuiScbW8PZ.gif

This is so disgusting. I can't.

Omg, Lorde giving me young Barbra teas. I love it.

And I have NO Idea what that weird gif is supposed to be but I'm more intrigued than anything else.

3phemeral

The video was edited at the last minute to include trey songs instead of a model she originally cast for the video. I think that's why it's coming off so disjointed and awkward... well, besides for the obvious. ;p
Makes sense. Just a day or so ago she said they were sending him the video for the final approval and suddenly it's out.

i8CYuiScbW8PZ.gif

This is so disgusting. I can't.

You have options:

iCvdIXmvDfD6y.gif

3phemeral

They're sea cucumbers. They're both using a defense mechanism, but one is just releasing an external mucous while the other is spewing out its intestines to ward off predators.

:)

Happy dreaming.

Based on his last few posts looks more like X/Xenoblade got him.

[edit]: I forgot how much Just Dance her bridge goes in.

HALF PSYCHOTIC
SICK HYPNOTIC
GOT MY BLUEPRINT
IT'S SYMPHONIC
HALF PSYCHOTIC
SICK HYPNOTIC
GOT MY BLUEPRINT
ELECTRONIC

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the GP doesn't even want to listen to one artpop song at a time, why does she think they want to listen to three

Wow @ both my faves' fourth albums not resonating with the public. If BEYONCE is any indication though, Gaga will strike back next time with the fire and swagger of a thousand charismatic Ashantis. Believe.

And this Hearst castle shoot looks sickening. Can't wait.

Happy birthmas Touchdown *o*

Shitty song, shitty video, and I don't need financial advice from a flop who needed to set up a Kickstarter to fund her alberm

As we all suspected when Crystal Kay was Instagramming non stop from the States' for weeks on end and tweeting about recording new material - Crystal Kay plans on making a US debut. I say 'might', because it seems her record label won't be supporting that shit.

Crystal Kay has resorted to posting on some Japanese kickstarter page for fans to fund her US debut. Home girl could not have her chances of a well budgeted and supported US debut hit rock bottom any harder if Dwayne Johnson had held a bitch by the neck and threw her down on a pavement. Or if she was dead.

Crystal Kay's US debut now been left in the hands of a Japanese kickstarter. Just let that settle in for a second.

Who needs a Kickstarter to record an album? Someone who's probably better off Busy Doing Nothing, that's whew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom