• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
The day Kyon gets perma'd is the day PopGAF dies, tbh. #JusticeforKyon
She didn't lie about Xenobored

------

In other news, the Crystal Kay song/video is pretty disappointing, It sounds like something a Disney Channel star would put out. And in the video she...picks up some job applications for her boyfriend and then they're good?

I need ha to go back to her urban roots, or at least not words like "Instagram" and "FailUR" in her chorus.

The song and video is a fucking mess. She looked flawless though.

Happy Birthday, Touchdown

ib2zuzYv4vmoq3.gif

I cannot at everyone leaving me out of the Britney stan census. I've never been as vocal about her as I have with Kelly because we had Kyon here doing all the dirrty work, but now the time has come.
MaLHm8Z.png

Kyon's spirit will never die

ahh.gif

I'm ready for the drags

It's hard to understand her and the way her tone sounds in English gets butchered for most of her songs compared to the spanish counterpart where things are great for her style.

I'm going to take the conversation back a few weeks ago (a month ago? Who knows, I've had this tab open forever) to say that my theory is Shakira actually has an Arab singing voice and while it sounds alright in Spanish it's just gorgeous in Arabic (see: Ojos Asi). I am obviously biased as an A-rab myself but god dammit Shakira can't we get some recognition for your Lebanese half every once in a while??

Bladenic

I'm going to take the conversation back a few weeks ago (a month ago? Who knows, I've had this tab open forever) to say that my theory is Shakira actually has an Arab singing voice and while it sounds alright in Spanish it's just gorgeous in Arabic (see: Ojos Asi). I am obviously biased as an A-rab myself but god dammit Shakira can't we get some recognition for your Lebanese half every once in a while??

Does she even speak the language?

I'm convinced this whole senior citizen act of hers is a ploy so that when she grows up and develops a half-decent sense of style and public presentation, everyone remarks how gracefully she's aged.

Too bad she'll always have that face, though.

itunes better stan the trumpet symphony.

edit: best generation? rofl. best gen was 2 (or does heartgold count as gen 4?) heartgold is the best game anyways.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
artflop era is over, she should cut her losses and run tbh

hopefully the next LP is actually good and not just stan good

A DAMN SPHINX SIZED MESS

I'm not sure if this has any reference but your username as I now see it is very familiar with the game I'm playing. Are you a stan of this person?

OMG this #LoveJo download is ev-er-y-thing.

Caught Up In The Rapture
ikTBjKcf3ITTd.gif

Take Me Home (took me a second to recognize this)
iQbwFAvmWuXZA.gif

Glory
ibgj9pGS1CJmWJ.gif

Waaa@aaaaaaaaaiiiiT! I'm not sure if your criteria for Caught up In the Rapture of Heaven is good or bad so let me flip this around

Caught Up In The Rapture
ibgj9pGS1CJmWJ.gif

Take Me Home
iQbwFAvmWuXZA.gif

Glory
ikTBjKcf3ITTd.gif

Glory is only good to listen to once for the raw vocals but after that, it's archived. However the rest are daily bops.

Is this person worthy of being in my squad all the way to the end? I'm going to the planet to save them now.

I kept her in my squad solely just because I was a little biased toward her character, but I guess it depends on your feelings. If you do keep her I'd also suggest taking in another strong player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom