• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

I'm going to wait until the HQ version before I judge that Kylie/Enrique duet. It didn't sound too awful, but I feel like it's one of those songs where you have to get the full sense of the production to enjoy.

Anyway, even if it sucks, Into the Blue and Les Sex have already confirmed that Kylie is coming for your fave's edges this era.

469447427_10_gallery_main.jpg
This is just wrong.

BOMT era Britney cutout with an Oops era costume? What happened to popstars having attention to detail?
MaLHm8Z.png

Kristen Chenoweth was a hit
Celine Dion was a hit
Julie Andrews was a hit
Christina was kinda ok
Britney was kinda ok
Alanis was a miss
Adele a big miss
Demi was a what?
Kelly Clarkson WTF
I thought her Alanis was great, but Christina needed a few extra grunts and swallowed vocals to really replicate ha.

Babs was amazing too

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I thought her Alanis was great, but Christina needed a few extra grunts and swallowed vocals to really replicate ha.

Babs was amazing too

Alanis was exaggerated. Christina I think she doesnt wanna fuck up her tool completely emulating Xtina.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh wow, Glory
Sounds like it's straight out of Baz Luhrmann's Romeo and Juliet. Beautiful.

Zutroy

Not Kyon!

tumblr_ls4v0hEWib1r3ty02o1_500.gif

That Miley intro was great. Makes me wanna go, and there's still lots of tickets at my local show, but £60 for Miley.....

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Eh, I think Bianco does a MUCH better job, as she actually changes the timbre of her voice instead of just contorting her mouth and "ugly singing."

Her Kelly is WTF worthy, but the other ones are great tbh
lol. Do you even know most of the women Pedi is impersonating aside from name recognition? She does a bit more than just contort her mouth.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
What is the deal with this? Did she cheat on that guy with that dumb name?
Now I miss Kyon. Her explanation would have been flawless.

In short Alicia keys is a homewrecker. I dont wanna get banned so that's all I can say.

Mumei

Looks stupid as hell. We'll never be done with the dumb gimmicks, huh?

Yeah, I don't see the point in listening to someone sing a few seconds of a song. If anything, I dislike the three minute time constraints on most singing competitions and wish they would do longer arrangements.

its not so much defending her as an appeal to move beyond the lamest shade in popgaf history. like really. tacking the last part of her name onto the word homewreck and then having a laugh is pathetic from an objective shade-quality perspective. get. it. together.

its not so much defending her as an appeal to move beyond the lamest shade in popgaf history. like really. tacking the last part of her name onto the word homewreck and then having a laugh is pathetic from an objective shade-quality perspective. get. it. together.
Eh, it's not really a Pop-GAF problem.

It's just Pupi.

large.png

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
look i don't want to be rude,

but british reality tv singing competitions so far have given us will young, leona, gods aloud and little mix

i'm beginning to think the problem isn't the format, but the country

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
basically the UK always loses the eurovision because the rest of europe is still fuming because we beat them to the beatles on the tech tree

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom