• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Pretty sure 85% of Pop-GAF still uses Glassheart.

Does anyone here remember the name of a single track from that new Sophie-Ellis Bextor album though?

Does anyone here know she even released one?

Are they talking about Leona tho? Not talking about the gaffer but the singer. Last time that happened it was me and you talking about Caterpillar Kills and Leona Horseface. SIT YO ASS DOWN

I use both Glassheart and Wanderlust.

8QcAWks.gif

I only use Your Drums, Your Love from Body Music nowadays. Same for You (Ha Ha Ha) with Charli's album. I imagine I Like You will be the track that sticks from Little Red.

Funny enough, Sky's entire album has grown on me.
02ISp2L.gif

Yoshiya

i saw sky live a few weeks ago, the songs worked really well live but her stage presence was pretty erratic/weird

that video of her being interviewed by mac demarco seems about right

i still stan tho

Peru

Hate Vampire Weekend.

Happy for Katy B, her commercial future looked a bit bleak with those buzz singles. On A Mission was my album of the year in 11, this new one isnt' as big a masterpiece megaton surprise but by far the best thing so far in 2014 and likely for a while. What I dig about it is how steady and natural her evolution is, no jumping around genres just because, not just a voice on top of the latest uk dance sound but on a path of her own.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I already clocked tea that Katy B was the latest in the revolving door of URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS that come through this thread every so often. One comes in and one leaves. Every two weeks.

Only the important girls (Rihanna) have staying power here.

536.gif
536.gif
536.gif

At least the URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS provide enough variety over the GIANT FRONTAL LOBE TUMORS like Rihanna and her latest Instagram pictures of her doing absolutely NOTHING.

i65q1Cw3010Yp.gif

Mau ®

536.gif
536.gif
536.gif

At least the URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS provide enough variety over the GIANT FRONTAL LOBE TUMORS like Rihanna and her latest Instagram pictures of her doing absolutely NOTHING.

Rihanna's instagram is ICONIC. Don't seethe because your faves are L A C K I N G in basic social media skills.

i65q1Cw3010Yp.gif

Everything about Rihanna is ridiculously awesome, from her attitude toward her fans to her fearless style to her silent but deadly ambition.

Everything, that is, except her music. And that's the only thing that matters to me, so I'll never be able to stan ha bad self unfortunately :-(

No other gurl I'd rather pop ecstasy with in a club though

rihanna-dancing-concert.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Talking of Marina, what is she up to? I haven't heard anything from ha since the Electra Heart single was put out

Why is Roy fuming at Popjustice tbh?

Now, now. Roy only fumes on days that end with Y. Otherwise he's a swell fellow.

Edit: WaiT:
The salient points

*Christina Aguilera has one of those voices that walks the line between 'powerful and emotive singing' and 'shouting like a drunk'.

*Her early music created a fairly pleasant but unremarkable 'girl next door' image.

*Then songs like 'Dirrty' and 'Can't Hold Us Down' showed that she was a fan of rumpo.

*Christina also released a sensible jazz/blues album called 'Back To Basics'. It was a lot better than it had any right to be, but it's not exactly an easy listen.

*On 'Bionic' she went back to not wearing many clothes and honking rather than singing and telling us how much she enjoys sexual intercourse and that sort of thing.

*It was a bit of a mess and not many people liked it, which was a bit of a shame really as there were some good songs scattered throughout the 'project'.

*Things improved for Christina in 2011 thanks to a role as a judge on The Voice, an 'authentic' 'alternative' to American Idol, etc etc etc, and the superb hit single 'Moves Like Jagger' with Voice co-coach Adam Levine.

*But it all went tits up again when 'Xtina' released 'Lotus' in 2012, a lengthy warbleathon of bloated sex romps and over-egged Sia ballads.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Now, now. Roy only fumes on days that end with Y. Otherwise he's a swell fellow.

Edit: WaiT:
The salient points

*Christina Aguilera has one of those voices that walks the line between 'powerful and emotive singing' and 'shouting like a drunk'.

*Her early music created a fairly pleasant but unremarkable 'girl next door' image.

*Then songs like 'Dirrty' and 'Can't Hold Us Down' showed that she was a fan of rumpo.

*Christina also released a sensible jazz/blues album called 'Back To Basics'. It was a lot better than it had any right to be, but it's not exactly an easy listen.

*On 'Bionic' she went back to not wearing many clothes and honking rather than singing and telling us how much she enjoys sexual intercourse and that sort of thing.

*It was a bit of a mess and not many people liked it, which was a bit of a shame really as there were some good songs scattered throughout the 'project'.

*Things improved for Christina in 2011 thanks to a role as a judge on The Voice, an 'authentic' 'alternative' to American Idol, etc etc etc, and the superb hit single 'Moves Like Jagger' with Voice co-coach Adam Levine.

*But it all went tits up again when 'Xtina' released 'Lotus' in 2012, a lengthy warbleathon of bloated sex romps and over-egged Sia ballads.

iJ6xIeRIobmJg.gif

royalan

What did I tell you all just a page ago?

Christina STAYS PopGAF relevant.

#Queen

#Legendtina2014WorldDomination

#PleaseDontBePreggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom