• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fey

Banned
8c728f6e.gif
what a bop
8c728f6e.gif

xaosslug

tumblr_n143yyW8IS1rthe0po1_500.jpg

ddddddd go in, queen

i always get tickled when peeps get mad when someone else pays them dust and 'seems mad' at them when they only just met them. This is particularly hysterical because we are talking about the QUEEN OF EVERYTHING OPRAH WINFREY like she's just some chick. I mean

My God, had another glorious drunken experience with ARTPOP today.

Best album ever?? Well no, but shiiiiiiiiiiit this baby gives me everything. It's a 15 track post-apocalyptic blitz through the mind of a crazy woman. And it's so underrated. I think it edges out BEYONCE for my favorite album of 2013, if only coz every single song gives me LIFE.

I might still be drunk now

royalan

My God, had another glorious drunken experience with ARTPOP today.

Best album ever?? Well no, but shiiiiiiiiiiit this baby gives me everything. It's a 15 track post-apocalyptic blitz through the mind of a crazy woman. And it's so underrated. I think it edges out BEYONCE for my favorite album of 2013, if only coz every single song gives me LIFE.

I might still be drunk now

Thanks to Yanis Marshall's flawless choreo, I've been having a momenT with Sexxx Dreams and Donatella all day.

royalan

I hope all my PopGAF sistren are getting into the first episode of RuPaul's Drag Race. It's available on the LogoTV app right now....exclusively to iPhone users. ^_-

3phemeral

Speaking of Xtina's relevancy, I was going through an old hard drive I recovered from years ago when I visited back home and found this:

9h1WFz4.jpg

royalan

Speaking of Xtina's relevancy, I was going through an old hard drive I recovered from years ago when I visited back home and found this:

9h1WFz4.jpg

Outside of her flawless Bond anthem, Shirley Manson has always been hopeless pressed.

"Oh life can be so glorious sometimes. Christina Aguilera's MTV Diary was just on and I was cackling with glee for what seemed like the entire duration of this choice piece of programming. What marvellous entertainment.

There's a particularly nauseating scene where we lucky viewers get to witness something really intimate and sacred. We get to see a cheap rehash of a scene pulled straight out of "In Bed With Madonna" where we get to witness tiny Christina backstage before a show surrounded by her wonderfully sincere circle of true, lifelong "friends".

They're all unselfconsciously (?!) immersed in a pre-show ritual which consists of everyone performing on stage that night holding hands together and praying to GOD to help Christina's voice during the show etc etc.

Why not struggle to be a nicer person Christina? Perhaps that would bring you closer to God because rumour has it from numerous and decidedly reliable sources that you are an absolute ****.

Secondly: I know this may come as a ghastly surprise but I'm pretty sure that the Lord GOD Almighty just might have some rather more pressing matters to attend to than to ensure you and your "friends" have a good show."

"Thursday 25th.Can't believe that Billy Corgan is going to pull the plug on the Smashing Pumpkins stating that he's tired of fighting the good fight against the millions of Britneys in the world! I mean.......all the more reason to keep going if you ask me.And to be honest...the enemy is NOT Britney. It's Christina Aguilera. (Because she takes herself so seriously, fakes modesty and actually believes she is as thought provoking and ground breaking as Madonna). Her and that Vitamin C opportunist with that hideous Graduation Song. Give me a ****ing break."

also

Garbage singer Shirley Manson is again making a target of pop rival Christina Aguilera. Manson is pictured holding a sign at a show in Portland recently saying "Shirley Manson is a goddess. Christina Aguilera is an ugly whore." No word if this was a fan's sign at the show (though probably more likely) or if Manson made it up herself.

All this trash-talking from a then 36-year-old woman who has never even met her. PRESSED.

I don't know if I like the production / her vocals / the lyrics in these songs, but the melodies seem nice and breezy. I think we've found this year's Stars Dance. Hope springs eternal.
MaLHm8Z.png

edit:
Fine and Kiss Me Once sound amazing.

Beautiful...is this the new single? WHY?

Vazduh

You can hear snippets of Kiss Me Once now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8zErggrSjE

Her aim was to break into the US with this album and there's no way she's doing it with this RIP

ibxCW2dmlYBPuE.gif

Unfortunately, I have to agree. When I heard that Sia was executive producing, I was looking forward to the album, but a lot of these snippets sound so bland. I'll gladly give the album a listen since it's Kylie, but she deserves better material than this.

I AM CUMMING LIKE A STUCK SLUT

nnnnnnnnnnn
ed2305b7.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom