• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can hear snippets of Kiss Me Once now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8zErggrSjE

Her aim was to break into the US with this album and there's no way she's doing it with this RIP

ibxCW2dmlYBPuE.gif

Everything sounds amazing. I cannot wait for the full album now!

Mau ®

Kylie's album sounds like a poor man's X.

Which was in turn a poor man's Blackout.

A poor man's Blackout is still a pretty damn good pop album tho

I think you're confusing Kylie for your fave.

Nobody who stanned Beyonce's recent unfinished mess can call this album dull.

If Beyonce's last album is considered "unfinished" then I really wonder where every other bitch in the game ranks, lol.

BEYONCE is not only finished, but is also the most polished album from a female pop singer since... well, her last one.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i'm never really clear on whether you should confront delusional people with facts or whether that just confuses or upsets them,

but this is my 'current listening' playlist that is basically my basic daily listening playlist

BEejRJt.png

it should really have ***flawless on it too but because of the itunes naming error it was being annoying for a while

let me add it right now in fact

[edit] not to mention the two albums i currently have saved as playlists in spotify are The Silicone Veil by Susanne Sundfør and BEYONCÉ.

Bladenic

No Partition? Mine? Bye. Superpower in particular is snooze fest. XO isn't my thing either. I still use Drunk in Love, Blow, Partition, Mine, and Flawless. But especially Drunk in Love. Sometimes Haunted. And the Grown Woman vid.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I use 13 out of 15 tracks on BEYONCE pretty much daily (No Angel and Mine get the skips)

I use 15 out of 15 on ARTPOP though

sis you're not doing the cause any favours here

No Partition? Mine? Bye. Superpower in particular is snooze fest. XO isn't my thing either. I still use Drunk in Love, Blow, Partition, Mine, and Flawless. But especially Drunk in Love. Sometimes Haunted. And the Grown Woman vid.

the only reason partition isn't on there is that it's the playlist i play when i work in my school bar and i'm not sure about the lyrics in a public space

The album is dull.

There, I said it.

And I dare anyone in here to claim they still use more than 1 or 2 tracks from that mess.
shameful.gif

If anything, I use more songs now than I did when I first listened. Drunk In Love, for instance, was a grower. As was Mine.

Haunted's really boring now, though

royalan

It is simply marvelous watching you move from nearly stanning the new album, to arguing that it was merely good, to now referring to it as an unfinished mess.

I eagerly await your updated evaluations in the weeks and months to come.

All this proves is that I'm clear and pure of mind enough to come down from the hype of Beyonce's surprise release.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the rest of my hypnotized PopGAF sistren.

The Illuminati is real.

Touchdown

Banned
All this proves is that I'm clear and pure of mind enough to come down from the hype of Beyonce's surprise release.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the rest of my hypnotized PopGAF sistren.

The Illuminati is real.

And this probably won't help your cause but....I agree a bit.

tumblr_n0x99fKOv71qd8zg3o4_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom