• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't actually heard many of the songs in recent Eurovisions, but I just love the idea of the competitions. I realized that it's easier for me to stan individual songs over artists so it's perfect for me.

It would be much more interesting to have something like Eurovision in the US instead of that doomed show that was just posted

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
turn off your mind
relax and float downstream
it is not dying
it is not dying

tumblr_lzobh0L3wo1qbcheyo1_500.gif

Not to justify his continued existence.

I don't HATE every DJWS song, but his production is tired, and is starting to represent Gaga at her worst.

THIS. He's starting to get quite tired. She needs some more fresh blood in her production team. I thought Rick Rubin would've done something excellent with her but all he did was Dope. D:

B-Dex

What's wrong with that?

Queen of gifs NEW YORK is a supporting vocalist.

Travel the world. Schmooz with the rich and famous with none of the obligations or scrutiny. I'd be down.

This was dope. She got a follow. Thanks for posting

Christina Bianco does Let It Go

A lot of her impressions are hit or miss, mostly miss, but her Celine and Julie Andrews impressions are spot-on. That Kelly Clarkson one was just...what?

She imo did a good job. Her Demi and Kelly Clarkson was a hard miss. But everyone else was shot on. She's so talented tho like wow. Versatile singers making legends look basic.

If this her album!?!?!

Heard this yesterday morning but didn't like it. I don't like any of the DiL remixes so far. I kind of like the Kanye verse but not that much. The song is just better the way it is imo. Diplo could of made this a club banger but Idk, it felt flat to me.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm not sure how The Weeknd is considering that a remix and not a cover but whatever
The Diplo remix is quite nice

Majmun

All these musicians remixing or covering DiL

What kind of impact

12. BEYONCÉ – Drunk In Love f/Jay Z: 106.990 (+ 1.891)

Still rising steadily. Makes me wonder where it'll peak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom