• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do people here think about Yelle? So many good songs.

Love Yelle! She was one of the people who got me into electronic music when I was 13. She still shits. Comme Un Enfant is the last song I heard from her tho. I wonder what she up to these days.

Also just bought Daley album. It makes me moist. His voice just... Umph! He is my husband I swear! I liked that he put some of his songs from his ep too! I love this man..

i0tHMZWh7ArKz.gif

Bladenic

Love Yelle! She was one of the people who got me into electronic music when I was 13. She still shits. Comme Un Enfant is the last song I heard from her tho. I wonder what she up to these days.

Also just bought Daley album. It makes me moist. His voice just... Umph! He is my husband I swear! I liked that he put some of his songs from his ep too! I love this man..

i0tHMZWh7ArKz.gif

Stan! What are your faves? The title track and Good News are my faves currently.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Is your fave aware of social issues and using her media presence to bring attention to world news, or is she busy promoting herself on Twitter or Instagram?

Rihanna bringing Attention to Venezuela -

@Rihanna said:
Please keep the people of Venezuela in your prayers! Devastating to see!

x

--

Rihanna bringing attention to Russia and LGBT

http://instagram.com/p/kdMST7hMxQ/

HumanitaRihan ;(

Mau ®

I was at a rave last night and we all lost our shit when the DJ (Quintino) played Clarity.

It's an EDM Classic at this point. Slay Zeddsus!

Vazduh

So... Taylor is in the studio with Max Martin and Shellback again.

tumblr_n120faJFXI1qfoj4do1_500.jpg

Less exciting news is that she's also working with Ryan Tedder.

Mau ®

Not sure how I feel about the lord working with Max again...

Aside from "22", I didn't really like his stuff on RED. I know IKYWT was a huge hit but I was hoping it was more of a random thing in her discography.

MARIAH CAREY – You’re Mine (Eternal): 5.087 (+ 0.731)
sQ0ww_zps5a22d393.gif

Looks like we have a grower on our hands. Slay a bit.
That shit's gonna plummet harder than an obese Mariah Carey on a set shooting a #Beautiful remix video.

If she were smart, she would've worked out a deal to get the song on the About Last Night soundtrack. It's eating the box office up, and savvier artists like John Legend (and his musically insensate urban smash All of Me) are reaping the benefits.

Touchdown

Banned
That shit's gonna plummet harder than an obese Mariah Carey on a set shooting a #Beautiful remix video.

If she were smart, she would've worked out a deal to get the song on the About Last Night soundtrack. It's eating the box office up, and savvier artists like John Legend (and his musically insensate urban smash All of Me) are reaping the benefits.

I wonder if she remembers who John Legend is.

ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
The Voice hasn't been renewed for Season 7 yet, has it? I'm sure it will be. I'm just thinking about judges. I stopped watching it ages ago, but I'd be inclined to pick it back up again if Adam and Blake was there. Or at least just Adam.

I'd sort of love to see an Usher or Cee-Lo (just not the other two guys, ugh), Shakira, Christina, and someone new judging the show.

Not gonna happen.

Mau ®

The KINGS OF POP COLDPLAY are coming back with a new album soon. Their new single "Magic" is set to slay your basic faves in the next few months.

A video has been shot. Stay perched for the return of the 4 KINGS.

Mau ®;101046986 said:
The KINGS OF POP COLDPLAY are coming back with a new album soon. Their new single "Magic" is set to slay your basic faves in the next few months.

A video has been shot. Stay perched for the kings return.
I don't use, but Atlas is the top track of 2013.

Give me more of that, please <3

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I don't use, but Atlas is the top track of 2013.

Give me more of that, please <3
Seriously? It's good, but out of all of the phenomenal songs off that soundtrack, you think that is the best? I literally cannot comprehend that.

Then again, I admittedly haven't been a huge fan of them since their second album. They've yet to top that IMO. Used to love 'em, but eh... A lot of my enthusiasm died shortly after Viva La Vida (good song; album as a whole left me indifferent) and Prospekt's.

Mau ®

Princess of China is amazing

They need to collab with Rih again.

Now sis you know that is a LIE. PoC is only good because of Rih's verses. She really should've made it that song her own like it was initially planned.

And I'd be here for a Chris Martin/Coldplay assisted #R8. But alas, it probably will never happen. Let's hope for Aubrih tho *.*

Vitanimus

Mau ®;101047916 said:
Now sis you know that is a LIE. PoC is only good because of Rih's verses. She really should've made it that song her own like it was initially planned.

And I'd be here for a Chris Martin/Coldplay assisted #R8. But alas, it probably will never happen. Let's hope for Aubrih tho *.*

I live for Rih's verse *-*

PopGAF, I've come to preach the word of STUDIO KILLERS, my most listened to album of 2013:

Seriously? It's good, but out of all of the phenomenal songs off that soundtrack, you think that is the best? I literally cannot comprehend that.

Then again, I admittedly haven't been a huge fan of them since their second album. They've yet to top that IMO. Used to love 'em, but eh... A lot of my enthusiasm died shortly after Viva La Vida (good song; album as a whole left me indifferent) and Prospekt's.
I've already written essays on the song, but yes. It's that damn good.

The song's atmosphere, build-up, drama. It's perfection.

Mau ®

Rihanna's Diamonds video has surpassed 400M views on youtube. It's her most watched video.

I'm always surprised at how many views the video continues to get. She's had much better videos that caused a lot of controversy that should've resulted in higher views. Oh well. Slay Rih!

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Mau ®;101050697 said:
I'm always surprised at how many views the video continues to get. She's had much better videos that caused a lot of controversy that should've resulted in higher views. Oh well. Slay Rih!
Sometimes controversy gets old. And Diamonds is a solid song.

I'm already bored with Katy B her latest effort.

On a Mission is the better album. Little Red really does seem vapid and watered down in comparison.

ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif
722445.gif

Becky G and her permanently-tuned-on-sniffing-anal-leakage face can take several Pam Hollowich-sized seats. The only relevant thing she's ever done is oxidize an otherwise flawless Mosca beat with the odious queefing of her beef curtains.

Truly the next AlunaGeorge in the Pop-GAF wagon of bands stakes. In a year's time, we won't even have to remember to forget ha
Not even two weeks people. Not even two weeks.

Leona her prescient power

kinaco5.jpg

DMeisterJ

Banned
I already clocked tea that Katy B was the latest in the revolving door of URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS that come through this thread every so often. One comes in and one leaves. Every two weeks.

Only the important girls (Rihanna) have staying power here.

Mau ®;101046986 said:

A video has been shot. Stay perched for the return of the 4 KINGS.

Is this a metaphor for their career as of late?
ibo7ZwR81O3Ez6.gif

I already clocked tea that Katy B was the latest in the revolving door of URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS that come through this thread every so often. One comes in and one leaves. Every two weeks.

Only the important girls (Rihanna) have staying power here.
Marina and the Zirconias
Sky F. Error
Christina Aguilera
AlunaGag
The one with the eyebrows, I forget
Becky G.

Whew will be next?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom