• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

'No beyonce didn't snatch me bald i just have alopecia'

fghkjfgghgdj

ERgCdqY.gif
ERgCdqY.gif

Extended snippets of Kiss Me Once.

!!!

Sounds so damn good. My favorites are: Million Miles, Kiss Me Once, Les Sex, If Only, Fine, Feels So Good, and Sleeping With The Enemy (this is my fav preview).

Fun fact: MNDR (Feed Me Diamonds) wrote Les Sex for Kylie.

royalan

Extended snippets of Kiss Me Once.

!!!

Sounds so damn good. My favorites are: Million Miles, Kiss Me Once, Les Sex, If Only, Fine and Sleeping With The Enemy (this is my fav preview).

Highlights for me:

Million Miles
I Was Gonna Cancel
Sexercise
Feels So Good
Les Sex (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Kiss Me Once
Mr. President (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Sleeping With the Enemy

This album is going to slay.

Vazduh

All this proves is that I'm clear and pure of mind enough to come down from the hype of Beyonce's surprise release.

Unfortunately, I can't say the same for the rest of my hypnotized PopGAF sistren.

The Illuminati is real.

I know it doesn't mean much, but I kind of feel the same about "Beyonce", too. I really like some songs, such as Pretty Hurts, Jealous, Haunted, even Partition, but as a whole, the album left me cold.

Nice! Which reminds me, I haven't listened to this bop of hers in ages.

A while back someone posted a fanmade cover for Britney's Blackout. It was Britney during her break-down period sitting in her car going with her hand through her hair or something like that... Anyone remember and have link to it?

After finally listening to Les Sex..... I think I'm sold on Kylie album. Into the Blue was okay. It's a better video song than and audio song imo. However Les sex is like owwwwwwww! I love it, obsessed, definitely want a HQ version. That beat is everything and the way she sing it? Classic Kylie love love love...

Now after listening to Daley album.. My favorite song above all is Good News. For some reason my brain cannot leave that song alone. It has such a Maxwell vibe to it and his voice just makes me melt. Super moist.

Beyonce whole album is at full use to this day. Loving the Roy clapback for his delusional claims lol

DMeisterJ

Banned
Roy didn't lie. The only two good songs on Beyonce are DiL and Mine.

Flawless is okay.

The rest are trash

There are more better tracks on Unapologetic than Beyonce, and Unapologetic is a much more realized album than Beyonce is. I only bring Unapologetic up because it's definitely the album she borrowed the most ideas from for her new album ('borrowing' ideas is nothing new for Bey).

Majmun

Royalancé doing the most with his pressedness.

I sometimes wonder what he'll do if he'd actually meet Beyoncé irl. I'd imagine something like this:

ibyWCDcaJiZsbS.gif

DEATH that actually looks a bit like Bey and Roy :rip

Majmun

Flawless is okay.

The rest are trash

There are more better tracks on Unapologetic than Beyonce, and Unapologetic is a much more realized album than Beyonce is. I only bring Unapologetic up because it's definitely the album she borrowed the most ideas from for her new album ('borrowing' ideas is nothing new for Bey).

lies

Drunk in Love + Blow + Partion alone are better that the WHOLE Rihanna discography tbh

JoJo already slayed DIL with her mixtape tho.

WqEPeVb.gif

I love JoJo but they aren't even on the same spectrum.

Flawless is okay.

The rest are trash

These delusions.

Black-Laughing.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
lies

Drunk in Love + Blow + Partion alone are better that the WHOLE Rihanna discography tbh

Are we comparing discographies? Beyonce's is WEAK compared to Rihanna's. It's kinda sad. In seven years, Rihanna has put together a better stable of music than Bey has done in 17 years across 8 albums.

ROFLMAO! I love reading these. If we are going to compare discography... What Discography does Rih have? 7 albums and all she sells are singles? Bye!

Beyoncé actually has full length albums that sell.

While Rihanna has singles that she sells. In Rihanna whole career she is still worth 90mil after 8 albums.

Beyoncé is worth 500mil with now 5 albums and still broke records in those 5 years that took Rihanna 7 albums to do. Let's not get to awards and achievements that Rihanna can't even dream about.

Flawless is okay.

The rest are trash

I just choked on my coffee

Bladenic

After finally listening to Les Sex..... I think I'm sold on Kylie album. Into the Blue was okay. It's a better video song than and audio song imo. However Les sex is like owwwwwwww! I love it, obsessed, definitely want a HQ version. That beat is everything and the way she sing it? Classic Kylie love love love...

Now after listening to Daley album.. My favorite song above all is Good News. For some reason my brain cannot leave that song alone. It has such a Maxwell vibe to it and his voice just makes me melt. Super moist.

Beyonce whole album is at full use to this day. Loving the Roy clapback for his delusional claims lol

YES SIS! Same brain waves, you and I. Good News is just amazing IMO.

Vazduh

Since everybody's talking about Katy B, I decided to give "Little Red" a listen.

And whoa... I'm bopping already to 5 AM! What a tune.

oHXi6R3.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There's not even a contest, BEYONCÉ is better than any album Rih has ever released, and the pressed will just have to seethe and deal.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy

Flawless is okay.

The rest are trash

Translation: 'I only bring up Unapologetic because I'm fuming, pressed and bothered.'

#VANY's desperation to force Rihanna into every Beyonce discussion is bordering on adorable so I'm totally fine with it. Perhaps I'm just entertained that they're simply validating the fact that their fave's entire existence is derivative of Beyonce's long, consistent, and illustrious career and portfolio. I'm also entertained by the notion that through every cross-tabulation of Rihanna's output you will always rediscover the inevitable fact that Beyonce still managed to do it first, better, and with more impact.

Maybe it's time they pick a fight with someone more on their level, like a Ke$ha or Minaj type.

Ties

Banned
you bottoms can throw all the shade you want but we all know who is the more successful artist globally

MhMp0vU.png

its okay though, perhaps one day your reptilian, skin shedding carcass of a fave can have another successful single one day. everyone forgot about beygoncé already so its fine

vu2NC69.png

iUUBGpTt61Fu0.gif

Ties

Banned
Bruno Mars AND Frozen above Beyoncé?

Wow, who knew that that they had such longevity compared to her! If only Rihanna had another album she released recently to measure against Beygoncé! A pity that even an alien Barbadian swamp rat that doesn't have an album out is outselling her on iTunes worldwide! I can't believe it!

iUUBGpTt61Fu0.gif

Styles

you bottoms can throw all the shade you want but we all know who is the more successful artist globally

MhMp0vU.png

its okay though, perhaps one day your reptilian, skin shedding carcass of a fave can have another successful single one day. everyone forgot about beygoncé already so its fine

vu2NC69.png

iUUBGpTt61Fu0.gif

Pointing out your Predator fave as a featured-singles artist?

iQ9pBONk7MvS.gif

YES SIS! Same brain waves, you and I. Good News is just amazing IMO.

Yesssss!! I can't get enough of that song. Be sing it so sweet, soulful, soft Umph! I have such a sweet spot for good male vocalist. I want to see him sing it live because I know he will slay it. When he sang Blame the World live, I almost fainted. He's amazing on audio and acoustic.

#VANY's desperation to force Rihanna into every Beyonce discussion is bordering on adorable so I'm totally fine with it. Perhaps I'm just entertained that they're simply validating the fact that their fave's entire existence is derivative of Beyonce's long, consistent, and illustrious career and portfolio. I'm also entertained by the notion that through every cross-tabulation of Rihanna's output you will always rediscover the inevitable fact that Beyonce still managed to do it first, better, and with more impact.

Maybe it's time they pick a fight with someone more on their level, like a Ke$ha or Minaj type.

ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif
ec20fb7f.gif

Ties

Banned
Stefan™;101205347 said:
Pointing out your Predator fave as a featured-singles artist?

iQ9pBONk7MvS.gif
!!!!!!

A pity that Monster and Can't Remember to Forget You smashed globally and it just so happens Rihanna is on both of them! Wow!

iUUBGpTt61Fu0.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned

MhMp0vU.png

vu2NC69.png

iUUBGpTt61Fu0.gif

The swift clock
ahh.gif

Rihanna being a bigger artist on her off time than Beyonce when she has her biggest single in close to a decade
ahh.gif

And Rihanna doesn't even have an album out she's pushing right now
ahh.gif

The hive need to get it through their thick skulls that Beyonce will always play third fiddle to Rihanna and Katy
ahh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom