• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

Just as Roy planned. Wake up Popgaf.

Hmmm...
bhuHH.gif

Ties

Banned
The swift clock
ahh.gif

Rihanna being a bigger artist on her off time than Beyonce when she has her biggest single in close to a decade
ahh.gif

And Rihanna doesn't even have an album out she's pushing right now
ahh.gif

The hive need to get it through their thick skulls that Beyonce will always play third fiddle to Rihanna and Katy
ahh.gif
Are they forgetting that Poison Ivy was listening to LOUD the other day?

ahh.gif

The FACT that she stans for Rih more than her own mother.
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

The HIVE is clearly THREATENED that ICON is more relevant than her.

Oh, btw, did I MENTION that We FOUND LOVE and STAY are BOTH still charting on iTunes years after their release?
ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Blue Ive knows the tea. She (and the world) would rather listen to Rihanna than Beyonce. It's was always clear looking at the billboard charts, but even her own daughter is paying ha mom dust

ahh.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well BEYONCÉ is a sonically advanced and mature masterpiece, it's not the kind of simplistic and basic songwriting a two year-old can understand

That sort of stuff is left to the Queen B's understudies

Ties

Banned
Well BEYONCÉ is a sonically advanced and mature masterpiece, it's not the kind of simplistic and basic songwriting a two year-old can understand

To the left
To the left

To the left
To the left

Mmmm to the left, to the left
Everything you own in the box to the left

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF not today baby when your fave is writing lyrics akin to directions on how to play Red Light, Green Light

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

royalan

you bottoms can throw all the shade you want but we all know who is the more successful artist globally

MhMp0vU.png

its okay though, perhaps one day your reptilian, skin shedding carcass of a fave can have another successful single one day. everyone forgot about beygoncé already so its fine

vu2NC69.png

iUUBGpTt61Fu0.gif

YAAAAASSSSS

DMeisterJ

Banned

So you admit Rihanna has worldwide appeal, and Beyonce's appeal is limited to certain groups. Therefore Rihanna is the bigger star. Okay

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF not today baby when your fave is writing lyrics akin to directions on how to play Red Light, Green Light

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

25pn76x.gif

Not you conveniently leaving out the lyrics to the rest of the song. Not those lyrics conveniently becoming Beyonce's own when the Navy spends the time they aren't being gutter trash discrediting her as a writer. Not you not realizing that Godels was specifically referring to Bey's self titled album. Not your recent posts in this thread looking like they came out of the introduction of "How to Be a Try Hard".

Ties

Banned
25pn76x.gif

Not you conveniently leaving out the lyrics to the rest of the song. Not those lyrics conveniently becoming Beyonce's own when the Navy spends the time they aren't being gutter trash discrediting her as a writer. Not you not realizing that Godels was specifically referring to Bey's self titled album. Not your recent posts in this thread looking like they came out of the introduction of "How to Be a Try Hard".
COME ON sis

we know who you REALLY ARE

ahh.gif
ahh.gif
ahh.gif

royalan

25pn76x.gif

To be fair, it's not incredibly difficult to do that.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
But SIS

you didn't mention anything about her songwriting though
ahh.gif

insult my reading comprehension but i legitimately believed you were talking about FOOL and not FOOLS GOLD

ahh.gif

i've been staring at this post for like 30 seconds and i still don't know what the fuck you're talking about any more

Ties

Banned
You, Blue Ive, and the rest of the world according to the charts.
BUT let me post these album receipts to hold onto any semblance of dignity I have after trying to drag the #NVAY.

It speaks LEAPS and BOUNDS that Rihanna is a more successful iTunes artist than Beygoncé when she doesn't even have an ALBUM out. And AFAIK, all of the HIVEMIND receipts show their fave playing THIRD fiddle to a SOUNDTRACK album and Bruno Mars.

Can't even top her sales niche.

Poor bitch.
ahh.gif

**adjusts bow**

The AMOUNT of personal attacks.

I'm oh so SORRY that ICON has you bothered.

iUFOZ16rE8DKG.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
What is a patrick and why is it iconic? Were some posts deleted or something
Fairly certain Zayn Malik was my waiter at Nandos today

All this fuckery I'm seeing when we should be rejoicing over Kylie snippets. Disgusting, disgraceful and deplorable.
iGXnEOjufLayV.gif

Y O U of ALL people should NOT talk about GRAMMAR

But where did I type grammar?

iUFOZ16rE8DKG.gif

Edit: Let me stop. Obviously the #NVAY is pressed about something. What's even funny is Rihanna wasn't even brought up into the conversation until a #NAYVAY felt insecure about his favs album position, rank, and quality compared to the Queen. Doesn't matter, I hope RIh 8 smashes, Blue Ivy hands is itching.

Ties

Banned
But where did I type grammar?

iUFOZ16rE8DKG.gif
Perhaps this #NVAY stereotype needs to be extended to a few members.

I'm gonna need to see some Rihanna High School transcripts to make sure she passed with straight A's in school because it's seems English isn't her first language and neither are her fanbase.
allow me to dissect
Scapels__Scalpel_Handles_Scalpel__Premiu_24_82_1.jpg

'm gonna need to see some Rihanna High School
I wasn't aware that Rihanna had a high school named after her. Only an #ICON.

it's seems English
It is seems English?

neither are her fanbase.
Who is possessing "are?" That refers to more than two people owning something, but all I see is "her", which is singular.

But keep going, N I E C E

Here's a little something for you:

https://owl.english.purdue.edu

iUFOZ16rE8DKG.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
the good sis had something of a powerbottom meltdown listening to the into the blue snippets

Yeah, they were.

He basically started spamming the thread while listening to Kylie. And most of his posts were tew much.

It was incredible.

oh, always late to the ball
id1kHsGx8afA6.gif

In regards to the current events, lets not be fronting. Beyonce is better in every way
LAWDT I nearly went in on a friend today that suggested they'd rather see ROBIN THICKE over her in concert

Perhaps this #NVAY stereotype needs to be extended to a few members.

allow me to dissect
Scapels__Scalpel_Handles_Scalpel__Premiu_24_82_1.jpg

I wasn't aware that Rihanna had a high school named after her. Only an #ICON.

It is seems English?

Who is possessing "are?" That refers to more than two people owning something, but all I see is "her", which is singular.

But keep going, N I E C E

Here's a little something for you:

https://owl.english.purdue.edu

iUFOZ16rE8DKG.gif

Dissected all of this but still couldn't read or comprehend Godel post, three times. So logic of Ties is to come at my grammar, but can't read. I didn't know English only consist of grammar either.

Now now sis...

Sharing is caring

Reading comes first then comes writing.

ibcKjwYyCf9Tz6.gif

Ties

Banned
Dissected all of this but still couldn't read or comprehend Godel post, three times. So logic of Ties is to come at my grammar, but can't read. I didn't know English only consist of grammar either.

Now now sis...

Sharing is caring

ibcKjwYyCf9Tz6.gif
And it only took you approximately 25 minutes to read less than 10 sentences and construct a (**still**) grammatically incorrect attempt at shade.

But it's okay Aya, I sympathize with those that come from lesser pastures.

iD4TIT8NcCdkV.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Dissected all of this but still couldn't read or comprehend Godelpost, three times. So logic of Ties is to come at my grammar, but can't read. I didn't know English only consist of grammar either.

Now now sis...

Sharing is caring

ibcKjwYyCf9Tz6.gif

Please don't ever stop posting.
You are making me look like an award-winning author

Bolded parts now fixed. (If I manage to get an Aya dictionary I might continue the translation work.)
Godel's
So the logic of Ties
Consists or consisted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom