• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
tumblr_n1lhgw267m1ry31tzo1_500.jpg

lol should be interesting

I think she's performing Boys which is her next single.

The drugs make each of her performances unpredictable one of a kind events.

PercheD.

Umt. She has slayed her few TV performances so far.

Exhibit A

So Texas is getting Gaga for SXSW? and a judge just made the ban for homosexual marriage unconstitutional, let me stan a bit

Beyonce-wore-our-Property-of-Texas-oversized-V-neck-on-July-8-2012.jpg
beyonce-texas-3.jpg

The venue turned down a Gaga set because they said it would be too "high volume" for what's actually a modestly sized parking lot.

But of course the obvious reason is because ARTPOP was outsold by Prism.

Mau ®

Did anyone a actually read that Kylie review? Read more like a 5 than a 7.

The album is indeed sounding very dull. Maybe Kylie should learn a thing or two from SUPERIOR ARTISTÉS Coldplay, who take every album era reinvent themselves and their sound.

Mau ®;102417080 said:

The album is indeed sounding very dull. Maybe Kylie should learn a thing or two from SUPERIOR ARTISTÉS Coldplay, who take every album era reinvent themselves and their sound.

Sis you're saying that Kylie's album is dull when that's pretty much the case with EVERY Mouldplay album?

Yado

Mau ®;102417080 said:

This is wrong in many ways.

Mau ®;102417080 said:

Now sis... you had me until this part.

iiBtjIqg738Y0.jpg

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
My friend(patrickthehedgehog) who is banned wanted to tell you that this is confirmed to be a copy paste job of the snippets from Youtube and iTunes. Not the full track. Nothing has leaked yet.

mmm, lovely
Mau ®;102417080 said:

sis, no

iKQLxgmNmyHmz.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i know that in theory coldplay has about six hundred trillion stans or something but in practice they're all too middle-age and boring to understand how the internet works so i think the kylie stans got this one

Kylie's album has already been reviewed? Isn't the album not scheduled until March?

there was some kind of press event thing and PJ wrote a first listen review dealio

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Really enjoying Sexcercise tbh
I've never really followed album reviews though.

Majmun

No music couple will ever come close to Jay and Bey when it comes to money and power. They're almost worth $1bln together.

Drake and Rih's relationship status would be described as cute. Nothing more. They don't have the money. Bey alone is worth more than Drake and Rih COMBINED. They won't have more power because Jay actually owns Rih lol

And that's the true tea.

"Power couple" implies mutual agency of said power.

edit: Where was Jay when he was 27? Takes time to build an empire.

Well he created Roc-A-Fella with Dame Dash. That became his empire naturally. Then he went on to become president of Def Jam. Started his own clothing line... Etc.

Jay-Z made himself into a brand. Diddy did the same thing. Some of these young rappers don't know what that is, hopefully Drake does.

royalan

And Nick Cannon didn't have to peddle crack cocaine to impoverished black neighborhoods to build his fortune.

Jay-Z's living the American Dream, alright.

cory64

well he co-founded roc-a-fella when he was 25...

Well he created Roc-A-Fella with Dame Dash. That became his empire naturally. Then he went on to become president of Def Jam. Started his own clothing line... Etc.

Jay-Z made himself into a brand. Diddy did the same thing. Some of these young rappers don't know what that is, hopefully Drake does.
I know, just saying that Drake still has more than enough time to catch up. It's not like Roc-A-Fella even mattered compared to Bad Boy until a few years later after Jay blew up and signed some other names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom