• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Servbot24

Banned
She's never gonna make a good album now mate, therapy ruined her most likely

Say goodbye to her along with Nadia, Florrie and Carly

Charli album better not suck.

But this song is a legit bop, unlike that other one.

pfejo.gif

Majmun

DiL has peaked on radio, will be interesting to see how Partition moves up the charts. I imagine it's because DiL has been worn out on Urban and now Partition is there to fill the void, but I don't see it having the same potential on Pop. Way, way too much sex for the straight white masses who are uncomfortable with sex existentially.

Also why did neither the DiL Kanye remix nor Partition make it to Spotify? Everyone's bought the album why not claim those streaming points.

Rumor is that Shitty Hurts will be released as the POP single soon.

ew. That song is so generic.

royalan

This new Kylie song is a grade-A bop, but why did it rip off Standing On The Sun

giphy.gif

1) Sparks is much better than Standing On The Sun

2) Kylie's just returning the favor after Beyonce ripped off her H&M spread, done years prior to Bey's attempt...as per usual.

yzEO1Eo.jpg

RubyFaith

OMG an old flame has just been ignited

Blindfold, feather bed,
Tickle me, slippery,
G spot, nasty pose,
In a video,
Love machine, by myself,
Climax, hot wax
S&M on the floor, I like it hardcore
I wanna do some dirty things to you tonight,
I wanna fight, all through the night, night, night

iC4yA5908Zg8D.gif

It’s no secret; In America you’re either in or you’re VERY out. There’s no mercy and there’s no attention to consequence. One minute you’re on the glittery pedestal of Stardom and then you’re torn apart by critics like hungry wolves. It’s nothing new. Even shows that let America choose usually know that America doesn’t know shit about true talent. It’s all about what’s in now and what’s out. It’s happened to Jennifer Lopez.

When her videos came out, they were highly regarded as pop art and all the world, not just America were in awe of Lady Gaga. And just like that, America turned on Gaga. Having to cancel her American Born This Way Tour for a medical emergency, America felt betrayed and turned on Gaga like wild animals. Even her Little Monsters went rogue and looked out for themselves more than they did for Gaga eventually hindering her rather than helping.

This didn’t sit well with a hurry up and wait American society, where pop culture is speed of light fast. Gaga was left in the dust, and was pushed aside for homely Katy Perry. Although the two women are distinct, they were thrown into the musical arena until one came out victorious and only by a few more albums. Lady Gaga was ridiculed and treated like shit not only by her listeners, but by people she worked with.

When Gaga dies, she will be revered and put on a pedestal like Marilyn Monroe. And rather than appreciating her worth now that she is alive, she is going to be a pop martyr and she knows it. That is were her pain lies. To be so successful but only at the mercy of America. And that hinders her truly. But even while America sabotages Lady Gaga, she has no ill will towards her country. She realizes her life and knows how to get back to where she’s been. And with a heavy heart she is going to sacrifice herself to be in your good graces.

You see, Lady Gaga is her own person. Her own entity. And while she lives for the applause she also appreciates the silence. And when she returns with her new album, it’ll be so sardonic for her, because she knows what people are really like. And maybe, just maybe we’ll be playing by her rules. You just watch.
Full "article": http://revolutionarygaymagazine.tumblr.com/post/78987071022/lady-gaga-why-america-has-sabotaged-her

iblvkLo0gKrYYE.gif

Not like this Soulsis, not like this...

OMG an old flame has just been ignited

Blindfold, feather bed,
Tickle me, slippery,
G spot, nasty pose,
In a video,
Love machine, by myself,
Climax, hot wax
S&M on the floor, I like it hardcore
I wanna do some dirty things to you tonight,
I wanna fight, all through the night, night, night

iC4yA5908Zg8D.gif

Kitten heels, lingerie, pantyhose, foreplay
Legs up on the bar
In the back of your car
Latex, champagne, bubble bath, whipped cream
Cherry pop tag team
Can you make me scream

kjKO4.gif

Forever getting my life.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I hope that alone inspires a new Got2BReal, I miss them

(Keep me coming, keep me going), keep me coming, keep me going
(Keep me humming, keep me moaning), keep me humming, keep me moaning
(Non-stop love until the morning), Non-stop love until the morning
(Non-stop screaming, freakin', blowin') Blow-o-o

ie4ggv1kO3Fhr.gif

Can you eat my skittles
It's the sweetest in the middle
Pink is the flavor
Solve the riddle

omg.

Death @ this album not leaking despite the snippets floating around for an age.
Leaking is a risky business this day and age (the two German flops who leaked half of Echo six months early are still eating prison food and being turned into prison food on the regular).

It only stands to reason, then, that you only take that risk if there's any demand.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I'm only on Sexy Love and I'm enjoying the sound on this more than Aphrodite.
Is Sparks Fly a deluxe track or something?

edit; what fuckery Sparks isn't even available in the UK
Why does Japan always get bonus tracks?

Matt_

Beautiful aside, Kiss Me Once is faultless
I am bopping to every track

Million Miles is unbelievably catchy, I was gonna cancel giving me Beyonce x Daft Punk teas

Just sublime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom