• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
whadda you mean velcro on ponytails are iconic enough

34860_kyary-pamyu-pamyu-with-ariana-grande.jpg

Koodo

Banned
i don't think that would salvage this era by any stretch, but for sure it might energize her fanbase, which I think is what she needs to focus on most, rn. Just... stop the bleeding. smh
Neaux.

She's alienated most of us by now exclusively focusing on the turd populace.

It's impossible to relate to a turd. It's not just the fact that the group is composed of socially hemorrhoidic sociopaths with a tendency to lash out like the very same bullies who leave them with bloody noses at the school locker, but also the fact this group is defined by sheer pubescence.

Gags didn't start as a vehicle pandering to beings that have yet to see their balls drop. She was squarely a young adult artist, and her image and career reflected this; but whatever monster she turned into now resembles Katheryn more than the Stefani of 2009.

I mean, if that's what she wants to do then by all means go at it; but it feels like a backstab to abandon the very same people who shot her to stardom, especially when the replacement smells like dogshit.

An improvement for Gaga, to the mainstream and her original fans who saw her sashay with ferocity at the Miss Universe 2008 pageant, would be to drop her current "fanbase" altogether.

royalan

Neaux.

She's alienated most of us by now exclusively focusing on the turd populace.

It's impossible to relate to a turd. It's not just the fact that the group is composed of socially hemorrhoidic sociopaths with a tendency to lash out like the very same bullies who leave them with bloody noses at the school locker, but also the fact this group is defined by sheer pubescence.

Gags didn't start as a vehicle pandering to beings that have yet to see their balls drop. She was squarely a young adult artist, and her image and career reflected this; but whatever monster she turned into now resembles Katheryn more than the Stefani of 2009.

I mean, if that's what she wants to do then by all means go at it; but it feels like a backstab to abandon the very same people who shot her to stardom, especially when the replacement smells like dogshit.

An improvement for Gaga, to the mainstream and her original fans who saw her sashay with ferocity at the Miss Universe 2008 pageant, would be to drop her current "fanbase" altogether.

OMG

but I see no lies.

Listen, I've been done had it with your slut-shaming lately, miss thing. Knowing damn well you'd be feasting on ALL of their booties with a side of Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuits.

You'll be okay. And for the record, I'd only feast on one BSBooty. The rest are repugnant.
ihtA89WCGDnpv.gif

And I don't eat at dining establishments that smell like badussy.

Yoshiya

DiL has peaked on radio, will be interesting to see how Partition moves up the charts. I imagine it's because DiL has been worn out on Urban and now Partition is there to fill the void, but I don't see it having the same potential on Pop. Way, way too much sex for the straight white masses who are uncomfortable with sex existentially.

Also why did neither the DiL Kanye remix nor Partition make it to Spotify? Everyone's bought the album why not claim those streaming points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom