• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
That other sexercise video is everything

Kylie has such a good sense of humour I'm done

Currently listening to sexercise on headphones while cooking and dancing, this song is everything

Bladenic

Not only has Ben Khan finally revealed his face, but he also announced his upcoming EP titled 1992. For those unfamiliar with Ben Khan, his first single was the amazing Drive (Part I), after which people started speculating it was Jai Paul under a different name. Turns out they were wrong.

artworks-000073986164-qlnjrb-t500x500.jpg

Youth is the first single from the EP and it's finally something that's not a Jai Paul rip-off. Very good stuff IMHO.

Youth

OMG you always post the best stuff. Loving all these. I like his face too.

Vitanimus

Not only has Ben Khan finally revealed his face, but he also announced his upcoming EP titled 1992. For those unfamiliar with Ben Khan, his first single was the amazing Drive (Part I), after which people started speculating it was Jai Paul under a different name. Turns out they were wrong.

Youth is the first single from the EP and it's finally something that's not a Jai Paul rip-off. Very good stuff IMHO.

Youth

Thanks for this! This is really good, do you know anybody similar?

Vazduh

OMG you always post the best stuff. Loving all these. I like his face too.

:* Glad you liked it!

Thanks for this! This is really good, do you know anybody similar?

Well, Jai Paul is the only one who sounds like that. His debut album was released on bandcamp a year ago, after which Jai stated that he didn't release it. But the album was uploaded from his personal account, so one can only guess what happened.

It was pulled from bandcamp soon after the release, probably at the request of XL Records. It's not that hard to find, but if you can't find it, let me know and I'll help you. Here's one of the standout tracks:

Str8 Outta Mumbai

And my favorite Jai Paul track:

Jasmine (Demo)

Vitanimus

Well, Jai Paul is the only one who sounds like that. His debut album was released on bandcamp a year ago, after which Jai stated that he didn't release it. But the album was uploaded from his personal account, so one can only guess what happened.

It was pulled from bandcamp soon after the release, probably at the request of XL Records. It's not that hard to find, but if you can't find it, let me know and I'll help you. Here's one of the standout tracks:

Str8 Outta Mumbai

And my favorite Jai Paul track:

Jasmine (Demo)

Thanks! Yeah I love Jasmine and BTSTU, but I never listened to his leaked work. I'll listen to it now and post my opinions later. :*

Youth

I just love him. I was listening to this, this morning on SoundCloud. Ughhh, he is so good. I never understood the Jai Paul ripoff comment tho? I love them both that despite the blatant similarities, they are the only two doing it. He's another one crossed off my list for most anticipated and I wasn't let down. Gallant please hurry...

Do you happen to like Chet Faker?

Vazduh

...am I wrong for thinking he's kinda cute, too? X_X

Phew, glad I'm not the only one. He's definitely cute.

Thanks! Yeah I love Jasmine and BTSTU, but I never listened to his leaked work. I'll listen to it now and post my opinions later. :*

I'd love to hear what you think about it!

I just love him. I was listening to this, this morning on SoundCloud. Ughhh, he is so good. I never understood the Jai Paul ripoff comment tho? I love them both that despite the blatant similarities, they are the only two doing it. He's another one crossed off my list for most anticipated and I wasn't let down. Gallant please hurry...

Do you happen to like Chet Faker?

Ever since I heard "Drive", "Eden", even "Savage" I thought that he was trying to emulate Jai's stuff. The similarities between those two songs and "Jasmine" or, let's say, "All Night" were not coincidental.
I know my "rip-off" comment was definitely harsh (especially since I absolutely adore "Drive"), but that's how I felt before I heard the latest single, which is finally something that belongs only to Ben Khan. He's finally become his own artist.

Yes, I like Chet's stuff! I've first heard of him when he collaborated with Say Lou Lou and he's on my most anticipated list ever since. His album is due soon, right? Let's hope it's as good as the stuff he's released so far.

Koodo

Banned
What is this sexercize madness.

Kylie sis...
S C R E A M I N G.

I mean , it wasn't even one of my fave songs on the album but now it might as well be the APEX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom