• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
ikr

like, hew is even Kacey Musgraves?

i9iSPJ2g1OxOV.gif
she kinda slays tbh

a lesbian country anthem

Now Nito, you know you dead wrong for that avi tho... Lol!

Sorry I've been so floppy with my posting game. Between work and stuff, I never get a chance to really contribute. And that's mostly because, I feel like 2013 ended and nothing that amazing came out the Pop divas. I'm not really here for anyone. Miley album was whack, Katy Perry, Britney, whack whack whack. Besides Lady Gaga album (which imo was good), which isn't even AOTY, there's not much.

I've been back on my remixes, dance, electro, nu disco etc game again. The alternative indie groups are slaying tho.. Haim, MO, Pawws, Lorde, CHVRCHES , Blood Orange, MS Mr, Alunageorge, Dallilana del rey, Laura Welsh, Savior Adore, etc. The guy groups too, St. Lucia, Bondax, French Horn Rebellion, Ben Khan, Cut Copy, Classix, Holy Ghost, Disclosuresus, Goldroom, AMTRAC, Duke Dumont.. Etc

Yeah, this year has been dominated in my opinion by everyone but the pop girls. I've missed out on so much by concentrating on them too. Tbh too, I'm not even remotely hype for a Bey return next year. I don't even care anymore.. I feel like everyone else I mentioned and more is doing something better. Did I lie?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
well i for one welcome this bold new bro era, y'all have finally found a word to use that's as butch as you are

ibbyiJqsxg3IMH.gif

Majmun

Damn at Britney's new album. The reviews are scathing. It's getting trashed everywhere.

The album debuted #36 on the Dutch album charts lol. Lowest debut for Britney ever.

Mau ®

The LORDe is in the studio with Diplo right now. Give her a Paper Planes hit, Diplo!

Oh and Shakira and Rihanna might be shooting a music video together today. Still unconfirmed tho.

Koodo

Banned
Mau ®;92771083 said:
The LORDe is in the studio with Diplo right now. Give her a Paper Planes hit, Diplo!

Oh and Shakira and Rihanna might be shooting a music video together today. Still unconfirmed tho.
Shakira must be relieved that she won't be featuring a dead weight this time.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Childish Gambino's album is pretty good.

Some of his stuff came on soundcloud after the azealia track finished and I'm quite enjoying it tbh. Centipede is nice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom