• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
This Glee stanning. Let me bookmark it.
iiEUWN0p11dYL.gif

Bladenic

I'm sexy, I'm cute! I'm popular to boot!
I'm bitchin', great hair! The boys all love to stare!
I'm wanted, I'm hot! I'm everything you're not!
I'm pretty, I'm cool! I dominate this school!

When will our faves tbh

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I just listened to Britney's "Passenger." Are there any other recording of this? Katy singing it? Or a Sia demo?

All I could think of was how great it would be if Kelly was singing it. ;___;

Mau ®

Rihanna is once again pop radio's ALL TIME Leader.

Rihanna rewrites the record for the most No. 1s on Billboard's Nielsen BDS-based Pop Songs radio airplay chart, as Eminem's "The Monster," on which she's featured, jumps 4-1. The song is Rihanna's 11th No. 1, pushing her past Katy Perry (10) for the most leaders in the chart's 21-year history. P!nk, Billboard's current cover act and Woman of the Year, follows with nine No. 1s.

Katy and her are gonna fight it out for eternity lol

What is this "on Twitter" nonsense? Do y'all seriously not recognize that that is Instagram?

I need to get the fuck off of social media.

...... Of course I know it's Instagram but I'm not talking about this specific situation. I'm saying in general when she drags and she does it on both. But I'll admit for years, I've been trying to get dragged just to have a fan girl moment and say I pissed her off that she had to publicly shame me lol.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I'm giving myself a few more years max before I just become "old man yells at cloud" with whatever new kind of social media that comes out.
I'm already there. Clearly. I do it all the time with vine. I can't with that shit. Ugh.

STOP RECORDING YOUR DAMN SELVES AND LIVE YOUR LIVES.

Trigger

What is this "on Twitter" nonsense? Do y'all seriously not recognize that that is Instagram?

I need to get the fuck off of social media.

nnnnnnn

Not tew much on me. I don't actually use twitter so it's all kinda the same to me after a certain point.
XBMjaTZ.gif

I'm already there. Clearly. I do it all the time with vine. I can't with that shit. Ugh.

STOP RECORDING YOUR DAMN SELVES AND LIVE YOUR LIVES.

Yeah, can't say I understand Vine. Seems pretty damn pointless and redundant in the grand scheme of things. I also don't really know why Snapchat's a thing.

Back in my day things were simpler.

I'm giving myself a few more years max before I just become "old man yells at cloud" with whatever new kind of social media that comes out.

Aren't you like 30 or something?

Kiii, I'm sorry I just couldn't resist <3

nnnnnnn

Not tew much on me. I don't actually use twitter so it's all kinda the same to me after a certain point.
XBMjaTZ.gif

I don't use Twitter either.

I actually have an account but I never use it sewwwwww

Mau ®

Is Mary Jane Holland 17 tho?

I mostly use instagram these days. All my posts link to my Facebook anyway. Like my recent photo of my EARLY BDAY PRESENTS from my mexican family

Yes, I wanted to show off ;____;

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Yeah, can't say I understand Vine. Seems pretty damn pointless and redundant in the grand scheme of things. I also don't really know why Snapchat's a thing.

Back in my day things were simpler.

Snapchat is everything though

edit; yas Perks of being a wallflower. Fantastic film

botty

Banned
Mau ®;93134422 said:

I mostly use instagram these days. All my posts link to my Facebook anyway. Like my recent photo of my EARLY BDAY PRESENTS from my mexican family

I see you got the GOTY.

i4zaCm6SUbtsV.gif

Trigger

Mau ®;93134422 said:

Yass stan Grand Theft Follicle V. The first GTA game to have Rih.

Bladenic

Ratchet is pretty good. I need vocals though.

Though it's better than Jewels n Drugs undoubtedly.

Edit: never mind, I got to the middle, it slays. End me.

Yeah, she sounds fine. I wasn't really coming for her vocals. But she lacks a certain energy I guess, so they fall a bit flat.

[edit]: Third listen.

I think I use.

tumblr_inline_muy8u6fLGG1qephha.gif

Bladenic

Am I dreamin' or stupid?
I think I've been hit by Cupid
But no one needs to know right now

Having a moment with this classic tune. Perhaps because I can relate currently.

Someone said that romance was dead
And I believed it instead of remembering
What my mama told me
Let my father mold me
Then you tried to hold me
You remind me what they said
This feeling inside
I can't explain
But my love is alive
And I'm never gonna hide it again

I can't help falling in love
I fall deeper and deeper the further I go