• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
ibwDhacXACNKZe.png

vote for the 2 members who deserves a Gazing Ball and a star respectively this week

• iVcycNGWE5rFX.gif
    = Shady/Mess
  • i3i6ldkIB2Cvc.png
    = Intellectual/Artistic
vote either here, pm me, tweet me, w/e

tumblr_mxicads0NA1rlrb97o8_250.gif

I dont think none of yall deserve one this week but who am I to judge

OtachiSlattern

Neo Member
Sounds reductive, generic and forgettable.

She tried I guess.

I like her voice but I agree with pupi, the song sounds generic.

Also the album cover is not very good...

She looks like an amputee. The single cover is miles better.

I agree. I think her voice is nice, but the song is just bland and forgettable, especially for a lead single. I think the single cover is better, but she's really pushing for everyone to purchase the song through album pre-order.

canocha

She had plastic surgery? I did not know that
I was really hoping she'd come out and sing Ave Maria, but I don't know whether she would be able to handle it live and I get it makes sense to promote an original song (even if it is shit)
Her team need to get their act together and get her in the studio with decent writers and producers. She has too much talent to be relegated to shit like this

She touched up her nose, her reps say she didn't but its fucking obvious!

She will start to record the new album in January... let's see what "she" does with that!

I deserve a gazing ball and a star for dropping a grand on gaga tickets.

$1000??? I think you need a slap... just kidding!

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
You wouldn't consider my #swag artistic?

I feel betrayed. I worked hard on it.

Sometimes it's hard to find the words to say
I'll go ahead and say them anyway
Forget your balls and grow a pair of tits

It's hard, it's hard, it's hard out here for a bitch
It's hard, for a bitch (for a bitch)
For a bitch, it's hard
It's hard out here for a bitch
It's hard, for a bitch (for a bitch)
For a bitch, it's hard
It's hard out here

Snubbed like Lorde

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
She touched up her nose, her reps say she didn't but its fucking obvious!

She will start to record the new album in January... let's see what "she" does with that!

I'd be here for a a R&B/Sould album. I liked her more dance stuff on Glassheart but I don't think it's a genre she belongs too
Just googled the nose job and she's definitely had one. I bet she regrets it if it has fucked up her ability to sing live

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
4 Did not deserve to flop
#justiceforbey

Matt_

1.What twink in a snuggie
2.I blame the pregnancy (fake or not) clearly messed up the whole promo schedule. The album is still full of bops.

She'll come back and slay. I have faith

When the most iconic thing from your album was some twink in a snuggie on youtube you desrve to flop.

ieBa2s4dJzeX7.gif

That and Channel Orange are the best R&B albums of the past five years though. Flop or not 4 was still flawless.

Except for the one stinker, Rather Die Young

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
1.What twink in a snuggie
2.I blame the pregnancy (fake or not) clearly messed up the whole promo schedule. The album is still full of bops.

She'll come back and slay. I have faith
I think he is talking about Gaga Applause twink
iybWGWhcVGO76.gif

Matt_

oh my fucking GOD
That was FLAWLESS
The little vogue boy has been reborn

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
I feel weird about admitting this, but I'm excited to hear Lea Michele's single. I overdid it on her voice ages ago, listening to too many songs from Glee. Hopefully GoddesSia pulls out a new part of her.

Yado

I feel weird about admitting this, but I'm excited to hear Lea Michele's single. I overdid it on her voice ages ago, listening to too many songs from Glee. Hopefully GoddesSia pulls out a new part of her.

The snippet doesn't sound that bad to me. I don't like the way she enunciates, she has a way of sterilising everything she sings.

Matt_

Yeah I thought the song sounded good, but I feel she's still in cover mode because it sounds like she's imitating a Sia track rather than it being her own
Out of anyone though I think she has a big chance to make it, almost on a Disney girl scale. People found her character annoying but everyone gave her recognition for her voice.

Aguila

#ICONIC
vote for the 2 members who deserves a Gazing Ball and a star respectively this week

godel can have the shade award for being a shady cunt against our Lorde and our Godga

Intellectual? ummt I'm going to default to soulscribe because I'm sure he made a nice long post about Rihanna's utter irrelavance in the grand scheme of life some pages ago

Trigger

Godels for shadiness
Soulsis for intellectual as per

The snippet doesn't sound that bad to me. I don't like the way she enunciates, she has a way of sterilising everything she sings.

Yeah, it's why she's my least favorite singer on the show. Her voice is just so bland.

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
This is exactly what I'm scared of. Once Naya Rivera started singing more on Glee, I stopped paying attention to Lea...although now I stopped watching the show in general. Lea is polished to a fault.

OtachiSlattern

Neo Member
This is exactly what I'm scared of. Once Naya Rivera started singing more on Glee, I stopped paying attention to Lea...although now I stopped watching the show in general. Lea is polished to a fault.

I have hope for Naya's album, but from the first single and her interviews, she wants to do pop/dance pop, and to me, her voice doesn't fit that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom