• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
iMTBO7aplfPIi.png

iohtBXGZIQGPy.gif

Yaaas stan Kleenex and Gaga

lady-gaga%2C-lady-gaga-eccentric-outfit%2C-lady-gaga-leaving-london-hotel%2C-lady-gaga-london.jpg

Two powers united

Touchdown

Banned
Mau ®;93207496 said:
If she keeps getting 1 #1 per year (which is normal for her), then she should be on Mariah's level when she turns 30.

She has 10 so far I thought right? Including the Eminem one? So she would have about 9 more to go to surpass. It would be tough to do but definitely possible.

Mau ®

She has 10 so far I thought right? Including the Eminem one? So she would have about 9 more to go to surpass. It would be tough to do but definitely possible.

She's at 12 #1's. The Eminem collab should be the 13th.

Unless we're talking about another chart?

DMeisterJ

Banned
The Shakira Single and R8 lead are #1s 14 and 15. She'll pass Mimi before the end of 2016 at the latest. And she's already passed her at the amount of #1 on the radio songs chart, and she has the most #1s on POP songs chart as well. And she's the highest selling digital artist ever.

She better CLOCK

ibbpLrCvWaQryD.gif

xaosslug

Not to be an ass, but f*ck aging. She looked hot.

Also, how long until Rhianna has more #1 hits than Mariah? Not that I think she should or deserves to, but the meltdown should be entertaining.

i'm sure radio will be here for Mariah's comeback w/ Jermaine Dupri, so she'll prob. add another 2 or 3...
j85CErmPhywPp.png

The Shakira Single and R8 lead are #1s 14 and 15. She'll pass Mimi before the end of 2016 at the latest. And she's already passed her at the amount of #1 on the radio songs chart, and she has the most #1s on POP songs chart as well. And she's the highest selling digital artist ever.

She better CLOCK

ibbpLrCvWaQryD.gif

the Shakira colab won't go #1. Bookmark me.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
kerli_gaga.jpg

brianziff-50bed5e91277ac1.jpg

Now, you know that we're totally not the types to be all "SHE STOLE IT" whenever we see two pop divas creeping eerily close to a doppel status. But, are we the only ones getting a Kerli vibe off of this white-haired aesthetic? Except more severe, you know? Like the Estonian artist's evolved Pokemon form? The Raichu to Kerli's Pikachu, if you will.
Source

MTV get your balls and call her a thief!!!!

The Perfume music video was well done, and Britney looked great in it. I just wish it went somewhere. I thought that at the end she was going to confront her man and his mistress. That would have been fun, but I guess the director didn't want crazy Britney to come out again.

Begged and begged and beeeggggged my husband to let me get the $1500 Gaga meet and greet sit on the stage tix and of course they were gone in minutes u_u. I'm such a brat. There's not nearly enough difference in the seating (in this particular arena in Cleveland at least) to justify paying more than $85 for seats. It bothers me that to have a good seat you have to either be literally on the stage or down in the monster pit with all the crazy people, crammed in like sardines in a can. AND you can still end up in the back if you're not good at worming your way to the front, so it could still be a shitty ticket. But hey, LADY GAGA TICKETS!! <3 Where is everyone going if you've got tickets? Hopefully this time she won't break a hip. :I

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Dead at people coming for his looks when is incredibly healthy, the jealousy is just too much

BbDyb69CcAAnUFH.jpg

be glad there are still people out there that take care of their bodies and dont indulge in creating mountains of lard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom