• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mhm. And let's hope Gaga's survives in a smaller one, too.

VTedSu2.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Sistren, pray for me.

I just dropped $1000 on Gaga tickets.

Her ARTPOP means
I go bankrupt.
WTF. For what show and how close are you?

I spent $260 via StubHub to be on the floor at Madison Square Garden for the Monster Ball, and I managed to push my way rather close.

I spent $50 ($67 with the fees and such) for her April 7th show at Roseland, and I'll claw my way forward.

How did you spend $1000?!

Vazra

I spent $260 via StubHub to be on the floor at Madison Square Garden for the Monster Ball, and I managed to push my way rather close.

I spent $50 ($67 with the fees and such) for her April 7th show at Roseland, and I'll claw my way forward.

VIP

B-Dex

Gurl I tried it this morning but Ticketscalper fucked me over and was like "Oh lots of people want tickets so we revoked your tickets choose best available and try again" I was like umm bitch pls?

So then I was being forced into nosebleeds and I don't play dat. Granted I also needed 4 tickets.

Ended up with 4th row seats. ( I don't do GA floor) Vancouver show.

TELL ME
WOULD IT MAKE YOU HAPPY BABY?
WE CAN KEEP TRYING
BUT THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE
SO I DON'T LOOK BACK
STILL I'M DYING WITH EVERY STEP I TAKE
BUT I DON'T LOOK BACK
WE COULD KEEP TRYING BUT THINGS WILL NEVER CHANGE
SO I DON'T LOOK BACK
STILL I'M DYING WITH EVERY STEP I TAKE
BUT I DON'T LOOK BACK

AND IT HURTS WITH EVERY HEARTBEAT

One time I was on a road trip and there was bumper to bumper traffic for about an hour and I was listening to With Every Heartbeat and this part came on as soon as I passed the bloody fiery car wreck at sunset going about 3 miles per hour

It was life changing a bit
D5uJuyO.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
One time I was on a road trip and there was bumper to bumper traffic for about an hour and I was listening to With Every Heartbeat and this part came on as soon as I passed the bloody fiery car wreck at sunset going about 3 miles per hour

It was life changing a bit
D5uJuyO.gif

:'( man

I think Robyn's lyrics kind of get overlooked sometimes but 'And it hurts with every heartbeat' is like, man.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
could you imagine if that robyn x royksopp tour involves some kind of royksoppy remixes of robyn songs too?

*faints a bit*

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Poor Leona... but she's looked so good on X-Factor!
http://i.imgur.com/qO9dWLi.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Did we watch the same thing? The performance was a damn [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYMcgbuDGcI"]MESS[/URL]

I called out sick from work today because the past week of sub-50 degree weather has finally caught up with me. The sickness is suggesting to me that the title of the thread should be changed to "Where everybody stans MusicUnlimited"

canocha

Did we watch the same thing? The performance was a damn MESS

I was talking about her, not the performance (and it was indeed a mess!)

The only good performance of One More Sleep was the first one

She sounds sick as hell, specially here (when she says "Christmas", it sounds like someone is holding her nose... that plastic surgery didn't do her any favors)

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I was talking about her, not the performance (and it was indeed a mess!)

The only good performance of One More Sleep was the first one

She sounds sick as hell, specially here (when she says "Christmas", it sounds like someone is holding her nose... that plastic surgery didn't do her any favors)

She had plastic surgery? I did not know that
I was really hoping she'd come out and sing Ave Maria, but I don't know whether she would be able to handle it live and I get it makes sense to promote an original song (even if it is shit)
Her team need to get their act together and get her in the studio with decent writers and producers. She has too much talent to be relegated to shit like this

Weapxn

Mikkelsexual
Gurl I tried it this morning but Ticketscalper fucked me over and was like "Oh lots of people want tickets so we revoked your tickets choose best available and try again" I was like umm bitch pls?
Gotta be ready, dude! That happened to me at first when I got my Roseland tickets during the presale. Luckily it was presale time, so it wasn't a complete mad rush to get them. I was able to start over.

Ended up with 4th row seats. ( I don't do GA floor) Vancouver show.
Seats. I don't even know what those are.

OtachiSlattern

Neo Member
Lea Michele's preview for her lead single off her 2014 album is here

It was written by Sia. Tbh, I think Sia peaked in song writing with Diamonds, and now what she gives other artists seems sort of average.

Matt_

But Kill and Run and Elastic Heart are both better than Diamonds and came out after it
Sia really hasn't done much since then though

SaintZ

Lea Michele's preview for her lead single off her 2014 album is here

It was written by Sia. Tbh, I think Sia peaked in song writing with Diamonds, and now what she gives other artists seems sort of average.
I like her voice but I agree with pupi, the song sounds generic.

Also the album cover is not very good...

tumblr_mxk1rtGolc1ql1znmo1_r1_1280.jpg

She looks like an amputee. The single cover is miles better.

Vazra

I like her voice but I agree with pupi, the song sounds generic.

Also the album cover is not very good...

tumblr_mxk1rtGolc1ql1znmo1_r1_1280.jpg

She looks like an amputee. The single cover is miles better.
I like the idea behind it but the arms and face could be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom