• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

xaosslug

why are his legs so skinny.........

maybe, it's for a movie role? The Machinist reboot, incoming?
j85CErmPhywPp.png

xaosslug

Dead at people coming for his looks when is incredibly healthy, the jealousy is just too much

BbDyb69CcAAnUFH.jpg

be glad there are still people out there that take care of their bodies and dont indulge in creating mountains of lard

isn't this old, sis? He did NOT look like this on SNL...

Why come for Zayn though. Even if he's super skinny (which I hope isn't due to any health problems) he gives face for days.

Seriously, his face is perfectly sculpted and proportioned. I can't even recall a better looking face in Hollywood/pop culture.

Well, I'm glad he sought rehabilitation then.
j85CErmPhywPp.png

Real talk though, those overly skinny leg pictures were probably the result of a bad angle. His legs look fine in other shots when he's wearing that same outfit.

Yado

Why come for Zayn though. Even if he's super skinny (which I hope isn't due to any health problems) he gives face for days.

Seriously, his face is perfectly sculpted and proportioned. I can't even recall a better looking face in Hollywood/pop culture.

ibppb09ZTYDXCt.gif

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
I mean honestly. Hew would choose to subject themselves to 1D Live over Lady Gaga?
ivSv7vj66iwt6.gif

Vazduh

The Perfume music video was well done, and Britney looked great in it. I just wish it went somewhere. I thought that at the end she was going to confront her man and his mistress. That would have been fun, but I guess the director didn't want crazy Britney to come out again.

Well, the director's cut had all that (proof), but unfortunately Britney's team decided to play it safe so this is what we've got. Too bad, because the video in the current state pretty much sucks.

tmarques

I don't see anything hypocritical about it. She took up veganism for a couple days for the sake of it, not for ethical reasons.

Not hypocritical but she's either incredibly stupid or wanted to troll the other patrons.

And I don't see Gaga breaking any records at this point in her career, so I guess the joke is on the Cyrus stans.

SaintZ

nah she always does this just to troll around twitter tho being a huge Miley fan
still the trolling was more believable when she came for the directioners since Gaga cant break the Vevo record
A mess. I guess since it is so over the top it is kinda amusing

xaosslug

um...

iusagvj6dIsYP.gif

Fey

Banned
What do you guys think about SPIN's top 20 pop albums of the year?

20. Bangerz - Miley Cyrus
19. Body Music - AlunaGeorge
18. Salute - Little Mix
17. The Bones of What You Believe - Chvrches
16. Electric - Pet Shop Boys
15. Dungeonesse - Dungeonesse
14. ARTPOP - Lady Gaga
13. Prism - Katy Perry
12. Stars Dance - Selena Gomez
11. Paramore - Paramore
10. True - Avicii
09. Pure Heroine - Lorde
08. Yours Truly - Ariana Grande
07. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
06. Night Time, My Time - Sky Ferreira
05. True Romance - Charli XCX
04. The 20/20 Experience - Justin Timberlake
03. Heartthrob - Tegan and Sara
02. Matangi - M.I.A.
01. Days Are Gone - Haim

Makato.gif

botty

Banned
Tonight is the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

ibiXtZQ96R0XYb.gif

The sexiest night in television... for guys like me at least.

ibsuBlVqlz2PdS.gif

Last year, Rihanna gave her first ever iconic performance!

ibuZU9Yq1NRE3a.gif

...And this year will be The Lord's turn to deliver her first iconic performance!

i4zaCm6SUbtsV.gif

Hope you all tune in...if you can! ^_^

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
is victoria's secret really sexy? it all seems a bit much. i would say rih's performance was the sexiest part of last year's show.

Matt_

World's #1 One Direction Fan: Everyone else in the room can see it, everyone else but you~~~
Oh Victoria Secret is tonight? No wonder I couldn't find it like a month ago. I thought it was streamed live

@Godel VS is indeed sexy. The models are actually stunning and attractive unlike the mean looking models that are usually on runways

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
@Godel VS is indeed sexy. The models are actually stunning and attractive unlike the mean looking models that are usually on runways

The whole thing has a kind of meat market appeal tho. It's a bit like strippers, I have no idea how someone finds (male) strippers sexy.

Can we all just admit one thing? Brit is now a flop.

Holy hell gurls.

Britney DEBUTS at #5.

ZyLe2e7.png

so if britney's a flop with #5 and 100k, what does that make xtina at #7 with 74k?

iTMq5iWAIUOQ8.gif

What do you guys think about SPIN's top 20 pop albums of the year?

20. Bangerz - Miley Cyrus
19. Body Music - AlunaGeorge
18. Salute - Little Mix
17. The Bones of What You Believe - Chvrches
16. Electric - Pet Shop Boys
15. Dungeonesse - Dungeonesse
14. ARTPOP - Lady Gaga
13. Prism - Katy Perry
12. Stars Dance - Selena Gomez
11. Paramore - Paramore
10. True - Avicii
09. Pure Heroine - Lorde
08. Yours Truly - Ariana Grande
07. Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
06. Night Time, My Time - Sky Ferreira
05. True Romance - Charli XCX
04. The 20/20 Experience - Justin Timberlake
03. Heartthrob - Tegan and Sara
02. Matangi - M.I.A.
01. Days Are Gone - Haim

Makato.gif

Yaasss queens, slay

That smiley tho omg

xaosslug

so if britney's a flop, what does that make xtina?

a bulletproof bitch that can flop on the charts yet still remain more relevant than your fave, helping relatively unknown peeps achieve heights they'd never dared dream? All by herself and w/o the help of an entire community propping her up or a ridiculously famous significant other...

iJBe7QubfU65R.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom