• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Number 1 and 3 on iTunes for the explicit and clean versions, respectively.

iMw6IBWRuEBM2.gif

Slay.

5LoFN.png

Leona is now #1 on iTunes. Her next #1 single looking more likely, since less than 4,000 copies separated her from #1 when she was #4 earlier this week.

yipeeE

Now release a new album, bitch.

Not Beyoncé releasing an album after I get off the computer last night.
Not me having to wait another two and a half hours before I get a chance to even listen to part of it.
Not me having to wait another five hours after that to finish listening to it.

>_<

Frantically downloading the videos on my iPad before I leave for the airport . ;____; *pats your hand* We will make it through these trials somehow.

Not Beyonce doing almost as much in 3 hours as Britney did in one week and without a single, hype, or widespread distribution.

Truly an icon.

Mumei

I was able to listen to Pretty Hurts, Haunted, and **Flawless.

Let me quietly weep to myself that I cannot listen to more at this time

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
5LoFN.png

Leona is now #1 on iTunes. Her next #1 single looking more likely, since less than 4,000 copies separated her from #1 when she was #4 earlier this week.

yipeeE

Now release a new album, bitch.
I'm truly happy for her tbh after all she's done for the other girls

Zutroy

Damn even all the video are pretty excellent. I'm even more impressed.

Haunted and Partition were my favourites.

Also one of the videos is damn seizure inducing. I think it was Heaven.

I mad I can't see the videos because I didn't have time but surely the album is a 10/10. There's not one song I don't like... I mean Beyoncé.. AOTY... Simple as that.

But Lorde, she has stood and even slayed with her new song. What kind of blessed way to end 2013. Bey straight up said, 2013 doesn't end until I say it does. Wow.

Edit: Speaking of which... So botty and Roy, are you guys ready to get your Hive stamps back and stop playing Rouge? The Queen delivered for you. Let her in.

Speaking of which... So botty and Roy, are you guys ready to get your Hive stamps back and stop playing Rouge? The Queen delivered for you. Let her in.
I'm convinced that this album is a direct rebuttal to every single one of roy's persistent criticisms.

Hypocritical panderer? Well, Jay's almost literally the girlfriend here.
Labored, affected vocals? Here's "Blow" to remind you that I can still sultrily coo with the best of them (and then go ratchet-ballistic ten seconds later)
Lack of artistic integrity or coherent vision? Let me show you why I Instagrammed myself in all those random museums.

Let me boW doWn bitches to her fearless realization of something fresher than anything a pop girl's even approached since the "We Found Love" video.

tumblr_mxqgv6kecJ1r8fe7uo1_400.gif

Video of the year tbh, way too fierce

botty

Banned
Edit: Speaking of which... So botty and Roy, are you guys ready to get your Hive stamps back and stop playing Rouge? The Queen delivered for you. Let her in.

I can appreciate what Beyonce has done here, but I don't think the album is as good as B'day or Dangerously In Love. Granted, it is a huge skip, jump, and leap ahead of 4 and I am... w.e. But that was always easy for Bey, since all she had to do was be original. I'm happy for the Beyhive, though. Lord knows they have been thirsty for a good album for a few years.

~botty Seal of Approval~

ibiL6ow5d5FUAa.gif

I can appreciate what Beyonce has done here, but I don't think the album is as good as B'day or Dangerously In Love. Granted, it is a huge skip, jump, and leap ahead of 4 and I am... w.e. But that was always easy for Bey, since all she had to do was be original. I'm happy for the Beyhive, though. Lord knows they have been thirsty for a good album for a few years.

~botty Seal of Approval~

ibiL6ow5d5FUAa.gif

<3

Let's all appreciate Bey for capping off a benchmark year for pop albums!

And I hate you for your lies and your covers
And I hate us for making good love to each other
And I love making you jealous but don't judge me
And I know I'm being hateful but that ain't nothing
That ain't nothing
I'm just jealous
I'm just human
Don't judge me

ibfojpzoxnENGs.gif

If you told me yesterday that Beyonce's brand new album would be here right now and that it would fucking slay I would have called you insane and submitted an application on your behalf to Gaga's team

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
If you told me yesterday that Beyonce's brand new album would be here right now and that it would fucking slay I would have called you insane and submitted an application on your behalf to Gaga's team
A dedicated
and slightly deranged
person could perform the scalping of the century by going back through the last couple of threads and picking out choice posts about Bey's prospects.

Remember how Bey was scared to release an album at the end of the year because of strong competition from Gaga, Katy and Brit?
Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

A dedicated
and slightly deranged
person could perform the scalping of the century by going back through the last couple of threads and picking out choice posts about Bey's prospects.

Remember how Bey was scared to release an album at the end of the year because of strong competition from Gaga, Katy and Brit?
Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

I mean I was kind of in that camp that was all "She's definitely not releasing anything and she's struggling" but I have been 100% converted to the Beyhive

Wilsongt

Most Anticipated Artist of 2014
Beyonce

I put HasBeyn as most anticipated as well.
iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

I'm kidding. I really put Imogen Heap. Her fourth studio album Sparks will be released March 2014. Be percheD.

I'm perched to see her dominate next year.

iyrLku2lKw6Xw.gif

I'm only not here for not-here Bey

The kii when 2014 comes and goes without a peep from hasBeyn.

There's always 2015.

iubZatwoztb4b.gif

Kiiii

cory64

But none of my posts were contradictory.
She actually showed up, therefore I'm here for it.

lawd the production on this album

Touchdown

Banned
Hm. Listend to the album for a second time this morning and...don't kill me y'all but I don't think I see any song going to number one except maybe Pretty Hurts...

tumblr_lykrwkP8hZ1r5gvg1o1_250.gif

The album is great though.

Mumei

I'm convinced that this album is a direct rebuttal to every single one of roy's persistent criticisms.

Hypocritical panderer? Well, Jay's almost literally the girlfriend here.
Labored, affected vocals? Here's "Blow" to remind you that I can still sultrily coo with the best of them (and then go ratchet-ballistic ten seconds later)
Lack of artistic integrity or coherent vision? Let me show you why I Instagrammed myself in all those random museums.

Let me boW doWn bitches to her fearless realization of something fresher than anything a pop girl's even approached since the "We Found Love" video.

tumblr_mxqgv6kecJ1r8fe7uo1_400.gif

Video of the year tbh, way too fierce

Bey and Royalancé share that connection. Truly a pairing that was meant to be.

Hm. Listend to the album for a second time this morning and...don't kill me y'all but I don't think I see any song going to number one except maybe Pretty Hurts...

tumblr_lykrwkP8hZ1r5gvg1o1_250.gif

This concern trolling when you start receipt stanning Mariah singles for getting to #50 on iTunes.

A mess.

Aguila

#ICONIC
So all the big pop girls release an album this year except for Rihanna who she usually releases an album every year.

A mess.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
I like the album a fair bit, although it's not amazing -- the way she megaton'd the release and immaculately swept aside the naysayers is, however. This is something I'll probably listen to occasionally over the next few months rather than binging on immediately like with many other pop songs/albums.

It's miles ahead of anything else the major pop girls put out this year, that's for sure.

I can't stop laughing when I watch the XO video, all I can think about is that poor woman who was trapped in the Ferris wheel while Beyonce was filming the video.

PowderedToast

do we know if beyonce is being released as an LP? 4 never was, but her 3 albums before were.

if not i'll have to settle for cd. i need this thing physical.

dunno if i like it better than 4 yet, but safe to say i'm really fucking happy

Trigger

A dedicated
and slightly deranged

Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Mmmhmm. I remember the vicious dragging of Bey in the last threads. XBeyOne, eBey, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom