• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you guys feel Beyoncé did this on purpose to stray away from the status quo called "single". I feel she wanted people to appreciate the "album".. The full experience... Which is pretty damn impressive.

DMeisterJ

Banned
i wonder if JT is seething a bit? I mean the 'visual experience' of the album fits what 20/20 Experience promises to a T...

i don't really get how artists like Gaga and Justin and Triley didn't think of doing this first.

can you imagine the meetings going on between every major artist and their label, right now? LMAO

I'm sure the meetings at the labels are like "Beyonce can't sell singles, or music videos with this album because they're all packaged together. Let's make sure our artist can't do that, since that money is paramount to our business practices".

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
There's always the next album. Maybe then she'll truly come for wigs and do what she wants to do. You know, she'll pull a Bey and not be so thirsty for chart success.

ibnMIF2fKWUxIR.gif
Go in. I can't believe how effortlessly Bey has deconstructed the entirety of ARTPOP era Gaga.

cory64

I think 4 is a better album. BEY may be more solid all around, but I feel like with many of the songs they kind of drag / are too repetitive, or lack some kind of punch. 4 punches so hard with End of Time, Countdown, Love on Top, it's hard for me to get over those highs.

Tbh I'm kind of feeling this way too. #JusticeFor4

Don't you guys feel Beyoncé did this on purpose to stray away from the status quo called "single". I feel she wanted people to appreciate the "album".. The full experience... Which is pretty damn impressive.

Oh definitely. A pretty bold statement tbh. Also dropping it out of nowhere with no build up or promo. So it can be judged on its own merits and not on pre-release hype.

BeyonceGAF |OT8| Where is SOTS?

In the trash heap where it belongs. :trash:

Trigger

She did. I appreciated it when JT tried to do the same with the 20/20 Exp.

BeyonceGAF |OT8| Where is SOTS?

I'm kinda miffed at it's absence. Why not just add them as bonuses or something separate from the album?

i wonder if JT is seething a bit? I mean the 'visual experience' of the album fits what 20/20 Experience promises to a T...

i don't really get how artists like Gaga and Justin and Triley didn't think of doing this first.

can you imagine the meetings going on between every major artist and their label, right now? LMAO

beyonce is doing what I expected from ARTPOP ;_;

She did. I appreciated it when JT tried to do the same with the 20/20 Exp.

Yes this is what I'm saying. I really can't see everyone all of a sudden hating on this album. This is what we was talking about with Bey when it comes to doing something daring.

Oh definitely. A pretty bold statement tbh. Also dropping it out of nowhere with no build up or promo. So it can be judged on its own merits and not on pre-release hype.

Exactly but the hype is still there. I think the die down won't stop until next year. It's all over and I know hater are seething that she's just doing her and saying fuck you to standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom