• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAFPOP |OT8| Don't Forget the self-clockiesT of 'em all_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yado

My best friend is trying it. I'm willing to put our friendship on the line for this album.

iglS6Z4M94ID4.gif

Majmun

Mmmhmm. I remember the vicious dragging of Bey in the last threads. XBeyOne, eBey, etc.

That was mainly Kyon

Karma is a bitch, though. Britney Jean flopped harder than Kelly Clarkson in a marathon contest. He's now banned and Bey is slaying the world with her tour and amazing surprise album.

80k album sold in 3 hours is crazy.

Drunk In Love is so good. The production is jusT. The lyrics, the vocals. klfjasklfjakljfsjjdjsdklsja

Jay-Z is the only thing that almost ruins it.

Is that the one she talks about using her surfboard in her bathtub water? I heard that song on the radio not once but twice today already. Our local station is playing the entire album.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wonder how many fans of the alberm will be here when the surprise factor wears off...

POPGAF is notorious for it's short shelf-life of stanning alberms.

Aside from #UNAPOLOGETIC that is

My best friend is trying it. I'm willing to put our friendship on the line for this album.

iglS6Z4M94ID4.gif

O... M... G. I called my BFFL and he didn't like it. I was sad but his criticism was so hypocritical. I then realized he really hates Beyoncé. Like, nothing she does will ever be good enough for him. Even if she changed, for him it's all the same. It's crazy. She could make a rock album and he'd still say, it's something she did already... I was like wow!

PowderedToast

at 10 tracks this could've been her best, would've punched even harder

dunno why rocket is here. could be the dullest thing she ever done. no angel is also kind of average, although the production saves it at the end

regardless, a very good album. possibly great. i'm over the moon that she is back =D

Trigger

That was mainly Kyon

Karma is a bitch, though. Britney Jean flopped harder than Kelly Clarkson in a marathon contest. He's now banned and Bey is slaying the world with her tour and amazing surprise album.

80k album sold in 3 hours is crazy.

Poor Brittle Jean and her army. Beyonce was always two steps ahead.

iBdYC5d6uthY0.gif

Esch

Banned
this album is dominating every single preset on my work radio.

this guy in here is complaining about how he can't escape Beyonce

:dead:

Zutroy

I wonder how many fans of the alberm will be here when the surprise factor wears off...

POPGAF is notorious for it's short shelf-life of stanning alberms.

Aside from #UNAPOLOGETIC that is

Yeah, it's quite funny to watch. The album is excellent, but soon the hype will die down and the criticism will start.

Yado

O... M... G. I called my BFFL and he didn't like it. I was sad but his criticism was so hypocritical. I then realized he really hates Beyoncé. Like, nothing she does will ever be good enough for him. Even if she changed, for him it's all the same. It's crazy. She could make a rock album and he'd still say, it's something she did already... I was like wow!

I'm going to drag mine if he doesn't repent by Sunday.

iYoUg4HRBO9S2.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
I noticed in one video she was standing in front of a car with its headlights on. It really reminded me of the Genesis video. I thought she was going to start voguing like Grimes >_>

Thiefoncé never changes.

Partition

Banned
I noticed in one video she was standing in front of a car with its headlights on. It really reminded me of the Genesis video. I thought she was going to start voguing like Grimes >_>

Thiefoncé never changes.

omg and Bey said she loved the Genesis video

exposé ha

DMeisterJ

Banned
Dddddddddd go in on her transparent posting

Transparent when the same thread that came for ha for six straight |OT|s are all suddenly stanning? Hmm... Are you calling out the whole of POPGAF save for a handful of members? There's plenty of people being transparent here, but I'm not one of them.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Transparent when the same thread that came for ha for six straight |OT|s are all suddenly stanning? Hmm... Are you calling out the whole of POPGAF save for a handful of members? There's plenty of people being transparent here, but I'm not one of them.

Call em out.

:eyes:

Partition

Banned
I think 4 is a better album. BEY may be more solid all around, but I feel like with many of the songs they kind of drag / are too repetitive, or lack some kind of punch. 4 punches so hard with End of Time, Countdown, Love on Top, it's hard for me to get over those highs.

Mau ®

I'm mostly surprised at the lack of hits (not to be confused with BOPS!) in Beyoncé. Beyond "XO" and a possible edit of "Mine", I dont see it.

Which is actually fantastic and obviously MADE to be that way, unlike a certain pop album whose creator claims "was not made of the charts" when it clearly was.

Anyway... I like the second half of Beyoncé a lot more than the first, does anyone feel this way too?

Partition

Banned
A Gaga stan is literally the last person in the universe who should go in for stealing shit

I was obviously being sarcastic. :eyes:

Not like most of you weren't calling her Thiefoncé up until now anyway.

Mau ®;93595051 said:
Anyway... I like the second half of Beyoncé a lot more than the first, does anyone feel this way too?

Yes I agRIH about the second half. It goes out on a really strong note.

xaosslug

i wonder if JT is seething a bit? I mean the 'visual experience' of the album fits what 20/20 Experience promises to a T...

i don't really get how artists like Gaga and Justin and Triley didn't think of doing this first.

can you imagine the meetings going on between every major artist and their label, right now? LMAO

There's always the next album. Maybe then she'll truly come for wigs and do what she wants to do. You know, she'll pull a Bey and not be so thirsty for chart success.

ibnMIF2fKWUxIR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom