• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF's iOS Weekly Challenge: FLICK KICK FOOTBALL

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
NeoGAF's iOS Weekly Challenge: Flick Kick Football

shield-300x300.png

Well, contest is over and we had a lot of fun. Participation was simply incredible, I hope the folks af Sidhe/PikPok are happy with that! When the challenge started I had way less than 50 GAFfers with the game on my list and now there's more 113, and 108 (+1 retired) of them have taken part in the challenge. Even our contest's winner didn't buy the game until the challenge started, which makes his score even more of a feat! As always it took me quite a bit of work, lots of clicking Abload.de's ads and a LOT of dancing around Game Center's bugs to get the results straight to you in screens form and listing the record holders as Game Center profiles instead of showing registered names, I hope you guys appreciate it.
More than that, I hope those who didn't quite make it to the higher spots had fun nontheless and be back en masse for the fourth weekly contest (game's been picked, just ironing out a few things).
Many, many thanks go to user/dev Ninjagorilla from Simogo's who offered the gamecode prizes, you should check out his game Kosmo Spin in the OP.
I want to say thanks, for real, to the talented guys at Sidhe/PikPok for supporting our growing iOS GAF community with such amazing prizepack!
Well, let's end this, shall we?

•PRIZES:
~
:drumrolls:
~
Congratulations, NUMBLE! -Sidhe prizepack of Kiwi's' awesomeness
The guy has already placed 2nd on the previous contest (Mr.Ninja), talk about a talented player! :O
Bravo to the top 10 guys, especially such a tight fight for the first five places but once again, thanks to everyone who has played, hopefully you had fun even if you placed in the lower/est spots, scores were amazingly good even for the last spot, I'm proud of you :sniff: :)

•2nd Place: -Pyromaniac- Kosmo Spin gamecode

•3rd Place: Fox1304 Kosmo Spin gamecode

•4th Place AShep5 Kosmo Spin gamecode

•Raffle's Winner: #71, cjelly Kosmo Spin gamecode

Final Results: 108 participants

335754062.500410jepc.jpg

335754377.434189jjjf.jpg

335799826.271460c80l.jpg

335799921.751647g7ik.jpg

335799991.522561k7hu.jpg

335800077.308647u7vx.jpg

Dash Kappei

cjelly said:
What's a ruffle

It's an italian raffle of course :p

You do know you've won right? You could have shown a bit more excitement mate ;)

(just kiddin' of course)

Cut me some slack guys, english's not my first language and a typo or two (or a couple dozen) might get in there especially with the one-of-a-kind incredibly good iPad's virtual keyboard

-Pyromaniac- said:
Good work man, it was fun times. Congrats to Numble.

Vagabundo said:
A big thanks for the work Dash. I had a lot of fun participating when I could.

:D

snack said:
Congrats, numble!

And thanks for organizing this Dash Kappei! Much appreciated. :)

Khanage said:
The weekly challenge was awesome, Dash. Thanks for all your had work!

Thanks guys, I'll see you around for the next challenge I guess :)

Dash Kappei

Already got numble in touch with Camilla from Sidhe/PikPok Games.
So, just a little reminder:

THESE GAFFERS NEED to CONTACT ME via PM to get their prize

•2nd Place: -Pyromaniac- Kosmo Spin gamecode

•3rd Place: Fox1304 Kosmo Spin gamecode

•4th Place AShep5 Kosmo Spin gamecode

•Raffle's Winner: #71, cjelly Kosmo Spin gamecode

Dash Kappei

Thanks Whelan, really appreciate each and every compliment :D

NEW WEEKLY CHALLENGE coming up in 2 days!

Big, noteworthy (and, more importanly, beloved by GAF's Touch Gaming posse) game is going to grace our humble prizepot! Can't wait.
Also Wario64 provided a download for the supercool Groove Coaster... If don't ya all already own it by now :D

Top Bottom