• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK DISCUSSION* |OT2| Season 7 - [Read the OP]

TFW they don't trust the best damn team on the show and you show them what's what:
E9QH5wi.png

I fucking loved how Arya was like that as the scene started.

Lebron

this wasn't explained well enough and he has been poorly brought up then

half the internet right now is scratching their head at this
Not their fault y'all can't pay attention. They mention him in the first damn ep, and muitple times after that. Like, do you want them to bring out a narrator so you can follow what's going on?

He's been mentioned countless times in the show. He probably gets at least one mention a season if not more. One of Daenyrs' dragons is even named after him.

Eh at this point I'm so conditioned to incest in Game of Thrones Jon x Dany doesn't even bother me at all

I think that's probably why I haven't completely lost my shit and said something completely reactionary like "I'm done with this show. fuck season 8!"

I always liked Jamie and hope he comes out on top somehow. If I like him, I guess I'll just have to deal with this. Still hoping for a Dany death!

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
He's been mentioned countless times in the show. He probably gets at least one mention a season if not more. One of Daenyrs' dragons is even named after him.

Yup, this isn't the case of the show not explaining it well but people just forgetting information. Rhaegar's supposed kidnapping, rape and murder of Lyanna is Game of Thrones history 101.

Crossing Eden

Hello, my name is Yves Guillemot, Vivendi S.A.'s Employee of the Month!
We'll meet in the middle and call him AeJon

No I mean kill 40+ people in one hit
The season literally ended on him doing this because this motherfucker has dragons now....(._. )
I fucking loved how Arya was like that as the scene started.
"You sure we gonna kill this motherfucker."

"Hell yea but let me make him think he's gonna be we're playing right into his hands. Can't wait to see the look on his face."

Best team? This like the first time they teamed up lmao
Team Arya son!

No they aren't. Pay attention next time.

I bet they are and you will see a lot of it brought up on twitter and facebook

people on here just have a super high standard for knowing everything about this show because they like to discuss it on the internet.

most people were lost like me at that part.

vaderise

All i'm saying is that people wanted that Jon and Dany moment to be a sweet and earned moment.
Instead everyone got a dude with a nice ass banging his aunt. No one should cheer for that.
This is what GoT does, it plays with your expectations.

Savitar

I can't wait to see how it happens.

Starts on the back of dragons in one hell of a fire fight, ends on the ground with Jon VS the Night King.

I can't see it being anything but.

I'm very curious to see if the Night King will speak at any point. Or would that destroy his "image" to people.

Soroc

I thought Cersei was fake pregnant before this episode. Than halfway through I though she was. Now I'm leading fake, but could see it going either way.

It's time to negotiate.

Definitely bluffing imo. She knows how to use it to her advantage

Dude, it is one of the most mentioned backstory elements since Season 1. One needs to only slightly pay attention to know of it. All of my friends, who are the most casual of casual viewers and forget half of the lore by the time a new season comes around, know who Rhaegar is.

Just watch the video Hydrus posted:

Have you not watched the show lol? Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFy1Jbdv7sQ

I mean, it's just a show. It's okay if you forget a plot point. But please don't act like it's the show's fault you are lacking an information that was heavily telegraphed and told numerous times.

Top Bottom