• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT PART 2| Season 6 - [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
So why did Ned's sister whisper the name? Do we know what she said? We know who we think is the father, they jump straight to Jon from the baby, she is presumably the mother. So what is their to hide? Just makes me wonder if Jon's parentage is still up in the air.
I think it'd be easy enough to say some of the hired help in the room don't know the full context of what's going on with the birth.

Magwik

Banned
Someone please shop Jaimie's head to this
tumblr_o6iteqEukn1qa0v13o1_250.gif

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
I loved that ep.

I hate to be that guy, but I'll admit that the way people nitpick Arya's storyline in comparison to Bran's arguably flimsier one cracks me up.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
I will say, Tomen's suicide just had me laughing because it just looked so ridiculous. Otherwise, I guess I'm glad shit is finally happening and we won't get another year of Dany wandering the desert.

Also, Lady Mormont is the best character in the series.

Volimar

Just remember that being a Targaryan doesn't automagically make you immune to fire. You have to be "of the dragon" and we've already seen Jon burnt once already, so I wouldn't hold out hope that he's immune.

So Ned was basically waiting for Jon to join the Night's Watch to tell him about his parentage?
Seems that way. Ned is the real MVP., that honorable bastard.

Poor Meera is going to have to haul his ass without a sled the rest of the way. Thanks Benjen.
LOL seriously. That got me thinking though, I wasn't really clear on what Benjen was referring to when he was talking about the "magic" barriers or what-not.

Catdaddy

Splendid episode, great setup for a 42 week wait..

Varys unlocking fast travel points..

They need to arrest the little girl ruler, she stole the episode, holy fuck..

Yoyoyoyoyo

Watching the tower of joy scene again they focused on Sir Arthur Danes sword. Is it made out of something special? Did maybe Ned bring it back to Winterfell? Could John use the sword if he did.........Dawn=Light Bringer?

I looked it up, Dawn is made from fallen star metal (a meteorite). Who's with me on this crazy train?

rambis

Banned
If you're not a book reader, tread carefully on his channel. He digs deep into the books and the show and you might see something you didn't want to. Just FYI.

But yes, Alt Shift X is definitely awesome
Unless WoW is coming out before next season I dont think theres anything to worry about. The show is supposedly well beyond whats written.

Wonder what the heck Jaimie is gonna do, He murdered the Mad King for attempting the thing that his love Cersei actually did.

Whoa....that is a damn good point I didn't look at it quite that way. I knew he would be mad because it was pretty fucked up but yeah she straight up did what he killed the Mad King over

Game of motherfucking Thrones bitches!!!!! The players are in their final staring positions, King of the North, Mother of Dragons, Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. And let's not forget Arya is lurking read to fuck shit up!!!!!!Let's goooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wooooo!

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
hoooooooooolyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet this episode blew me out of the water. what a ride from start to finish.

Can somebody give me the breakdown of who the "highest ranking" members/line of progression to the Iron Throne are now?

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
hoooooooooolyyyyyyyy shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet this episode blew me out of the water. what a ride from start to finish.

Can somebody give me the breakdown of who the "highest ranking" members/line of progression to the Iron Throne are now?

Jon for the Targaryen side and Gendry for the Baratheon side.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Whoa....that is a damn good point I didn't look at it quite that way. I knew he would be mad because it was pretty fucked up but yeah she straight up did what he killed the Mad King over
Yeah my ongoing theory for a little while now has been that he is gonna end up in the exact same "burn them all" moment and have to make the samw decison again.

What is really dope is I could see him going down in flames with her OR killing her and eother one would be totally rad IMO.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Great episode. I loved the music in the first half. Really well done and it added so much to the scenes.

Overall though, I thought it was a tame season compared to the previous ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom