• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoos30

Really does seem like they dropped the ball by completely skipping out on the battle at the Fist of the First Men. Would have been cool to see at least some of that. Even if they left it like the prologue and had the POV of guys on the Fist as they saw the wights and others approaching then the next time you see them its them on the run and flashback to little bits of the battle or something.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, we need to see all of S3 to judge whether they spread the budget around wisely or that they dropped the ball by not spending a bundle on the first scene of the season.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
00fd040bcdb94718a2376de29f55a6e1.gif

:lol

I quite enjoyed last weeks quite a bit so this is awesome. :D Hopefully we see more of my Northern Wolf bare some skin ;)

Yeah there is a consensus that episodes 3 and 4 pick up and are better than the first 2. I was quite happy with the first 2 episodes.

Oh, and episode 9 appeared on HBO's schedule, and they are indeed skipping Memorial Day weekend.

Iksenpets

Banned
I love Bolton as who the fuck is that because when I read the books [ASoS]
that was kind of my reaction to him, and I pretty much ignored his whole plotline until it was TOO LATE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom