• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
This episode felt twice as long as the previous ones.

Yeah it did and it felt great.

I'm really enjoying the little nods at readers this season. The conversation between Cersei and Tyrion where she mentions the rumors of him losing his nose and this episode with the Meereenese Knot.

tumblr_loy7ygYsPq1qcm16uo1_500.jpg

Yeah it did and it felt great.
Going by minutes only, it was actually shorter.

Fuzzy

I would bang a hot farmer!
I really loved the song.

S2: The Rains of Castamere
S3: The Bear and the Maiden Fair

What should S4 have?
The Dornishman's Wife
? Something else?

Judderman

drawer by drawer
I was using that scene as a gauge if my family can handle ASOS
the RW
. They failed terribly. I am worried for them.

EktorPR

Amazing episode. Very balanced, with some fantastic character moments and set-pieces cleverly spread throughout. Direct everything, D&D.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Had the same reaction. Whether you've read the books or not most people should be able to tell what's about to go down as far as the Dany situation goes. Amazing episode and Pod is truly the man lol

Pod took those girls to the House of Payne. Saw that term on r/asoiaf.
KuGsj.gif

Magnus

Ok, from the non-spoiler thread:

Why is this comment not blacked out, and in the non-book spoiler thread of all places?

I think that remark just refers to the fact that the Northmen Bri/Jaime have Encountered on the road have been assholes, instead of righteous men like Starks.

Saterium

that doesn't make any sense though, does it? Why would he kill his own men who recaptured theon? And be taking him to his sister, supposedly?

ASOS/ADWD
He attempts an escape during ASOS but since he isn't in the book, its never told. I guess the writers are just filling in the blanks by showing his escape. Ramsay is a pretty bad dude, he's probably just toying with him. A large part of Theon becoming Reek was completely breaking down his mind too.

ASOS,ADWD
DONT CALL HIM THAT!!!!!!

AFFC/ADWD? I forget...
Haha, he doesn't become a Bolton till later on!

I just fucking love that image of Tyrion and Bronn huddling around Pod and trying to figure out his ultimate secret of pleasuring women. That shit was so good. Reminded me of the type of humor you'd see on The Wire or something.

ASOS/ADWD
He attempts an escape during ASOS but since he isn't in the book, its never told. I guess the writers are just filling in the blanks by showing his escape. Ramsay is a pretty bad dude, he's probably just toying with him. A large part of Theon becoming Reek was completely breaking down his mind too.

AFFC? I forget...
Haha, he doesn't become a Bolton till later on!

HE DOESN'T LIKE THAT!

UraMallas

Ok, from the non-spoiler thread:

Why is this comment not blacked out, and in the non-book spoiler thread of all places?
I agree. I thought of PMing him. Wanna tag team him?

I think that remark just refers to the fact that the Northmen Bri/Jaime have Encountered on the road have been assholes, instead of righteous men like Starks.

Never thought of that. I thought he was talking about ADWD
Ramsay Snow
and his admittance of reading the books plus the ellipses makes it foreboding.

EktorPR

More thoughts: I also loved the bit where Brienne questioned Jaime on his much-touted skills as a swordsman, going by their fight on the last ep. Lovely character commentary that reflects the audiences'.

Maybe, but I think it's still best that all book readers just stay OUT of that thread entirely as things can be misconstrued.

Had the same reaction. Whether you've read the books or not most people should be able to tell what's about to go down as far as the Dany situation goes. Amazing episode and Pod is truly the man lol

Having not read the books, I'd guess she brings the dragon to the guy and they make the trade, yadda, yadda, yadda... douche guy asks, "Is there anything else you'd like to say?"

"Dracarys."

*dragon bbq's douche guy*

Jorah: "Looks like that deal..."

*puts on sunglasses*

"... was too hot to handle."

YEEEAAAAAHH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom