• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *Tagged Book Spoilers, Please Read OP* |OT| Season 3 - Sundays on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moaradin

I'm about 20 minutes in. Is it just me, or is this episode extremely well directed so far? Like, moreso than any previous episode.

Somnia

David Benioff and D.B. Weiss directed this episode (the first them theyve ever directed anything I believe).

I know they are really busy already with the show, but they need to direct more!

*beaten*

daripad

*checks thread* This is the book readers thread and that is not a spoiler. It's actually a reference from outside of the books if you follow GRRM escapades.
Hey, I wasn't born yesterday. I know about the mereenese knot but I want you to tell me what was it, as I still won't watch season 3 until it is released in blu-ray

UraMallas

Hey, I wasn't born yesterday. I know about the mereenese knot but I want you to tell me what was it, as I still won't watch season 3 until it is released in blu-ray
Oh! Haha. Tyrion was introducing the girls and said about the last one that she was "one of only 4 women in the world who can tie a Meerenese knot."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom