• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Games for the week of October 11, 2004

explodet

Pretty big week.

Multi - all three consoles:

243317.jpg
242348.jpg
243507.jpg
244186.jpg

Gamecube

242782.jpg

Xbox

243962.jpg
242407.jpg
242452.jpg

PS2

242686.jpg
243357.jpg
243873.jpg

242013.jpg
242450.jpg

demi

fennec fox said:
EA should've used this as their advertising slogan.

Just kidding, Gaz!

I finished the first one, so I'm slightly interested myself to see how they improved from the first one. But my sister's birthday is coming up so I figure I'd use it as a reason to actually buy it!

:O

Though the XBL play has been apparently cut down to 2 players from 4, I enjoyed the demo. Getting it.
243962.jpg

MUCH better than the first, at least from the new OXM demo. Didn't plan to, but am getting it.
242452.jpg

Gazunta

And don't forget the Game Boy Advance version!

244176.jpg

October 12 - TY two'sday, for those in the know, and even for those not.

Fen: :)

DSN2K: TY 2 is like TY 1, except that it's TY 1 going 130 miles per hour through a...oh wait. Well my opinion is biased but it's got lots more things to do, no more repetitive collectathons, a funny story and really tight, fun, accessible gameplay for all ages. And hell, it's $20. $20 for crying out loud! $20 for a high quality platform game AND it comes with the obligatory cart racing spin off bundled in for free. I mean geez, what more do you people want, blood?

Hey there's an idea. TY 2 LE box set with a pint of blood from one of the team members in each box. Someone call EA marketing for me.

And hell, Game Informer say it's just as good as Paper Mario! ;) (hides)

Yusaku

Hay guys, Gazunta definitely did not tell me to bump this thread, and he especially didn't tell me to tell you all to buy Ty 2 or he'll cry. Really.

Fifty

Paper Mario 2, SMT 3, and maybe Ty 2....If my little sister wants a copy ;)

'Tis the year of the sequels.

Slo

Thank goodness there's not too much coming out for the PS2 or Xbox this week, I've already got too many games to play.

Fifty

Cathcart said:
That was last year. This year is the sequel.

I think we have far more 2's this year than last.

Ty 2
Outrun 2
Metroid Prime 2
Halo 2
Midway Arcade Treasures 2
Tak 2
Bloodrayne 2
Paper Mario 2
Prince of Persia 2

Surely I'm forgetting some :D

explodet

Technically it's Prince of Persia 5, yes? Prince of Persia, PoP2: Shadow and Flame, Prince of Persia 3D, which apparently was ass, then Sands of Time, which certainly wasn't ass, and now Warrior Within.
And there's Mortal Kombat Deception, the 6th.
And the next Grand Theft Auto game.

Top Bottom