• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gamespot -- Paper Mario 2 Retail Impressions

Code_Link

http://www.gamespot.com/gamecube/rpg/papermario2/preview_6110128.html

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door features an impressive presentation and a likable storyline that's suitable for all ages. The game's got some obvious depth to it, including a significantly sized adventure that'll last you for several dozen hours. We're not all the way through it as of yet, but we are excited to keep playing.

Sorry if old. But Gamespot sure seems to like it! :D

borghe

Loves the Greater Toronto Area
Paper Mario 2 is for kids and therefore should be scored lower than the typical game not aimed at kids. I predict a 6.9 from Gamespot, though for kids ages embryo to third trimester it will be an 9.3.

Combine

Banned
It'll be interesting to see GS and IGN's scores. They may not be out today though because Nintendo only got copies to the press yesterday I think, so unless they're hardcore enough to play what apparently is a 40 hour game without stopping, it may not be done by tonight.

Code_Link

I predict a higher score from Gamespot than from IGN.

Paper Mario and Mario & Luigi got better scores there.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
borghe said:
Paper Mario 2 is for kids and therefore should be scored lower than the typical game not aimed at kids. I predict a 6.9 from Gamespot, though for kids ages embryo to third trimester it will be an 9.3.

Mwu ha ha, little do people know that the Nintendo Revolution will have booby-trapped controllers which electrocute someone if they say "This is teh kiddah!" while playing!

(The REAL reason Nintendo has begun putting built-in microphones in their hardware.)

Soul4ger

Kaijima said:
Mwu ha ha, little do people know that the Nintendo Revolution will have booby-trapped controllers which electrocute someone if they say "This is teh kiddah!" while playing!

(The REAL reason Nintendo has begun putting built-in microphones in their hardware.)

For THINKING "This is teh kiddah!" For THINKING. Though I often wonder if the people who say that shit are capable of THINKING on their own. Ah, well, I guess I'm just a fanboi.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Combine said:
It'll be interesting to see GS and IGN's scores. They may not be out today though because Nintendo only got copies to the press yesterday I think, so unless they're hardcore enough to play what apparently is a 40 hour game without stopping, it may not be done by tonight.

Gamespot's review is going up tonight, probably in a hour or two

Top Bottom