• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Hasney

That's sorta weird they've announced that now, I hope it isn't actually due to whatever they cut out at the end of the last episode.

Nah, it makes sense. There's going to be a shit load to do even the week after with Just Playeds and previews coming out the ass. And Bloodworth might still be missing!

tok9

Ya, I would say it's genuinely complete coincidence regarding the end of the last episode.

The fact that the Final Bosman isn't up yet pretty much shows how busy they are.

Edit: Some timing! :)

sinxtanx

yfhq1Fm.png

lil

omg, best episode.
Battle of the Bands, The Germans (In Germany we call it...gamescom), Choussie, Jet Moto CD's return, Brandon's Stan Lee, Liquid Bosman reconciliation... there was too much goodness.

"We have press conferences because we hype. We have hype because we have hope, and we have hope because we have press conferences. It's the circle of E3." truest words ever spoken.

This is like one of those comic books that has Wolverine on the cover to get you to check it out, but then he's only in it for a couple pages. Except instead of Wolverine, it's Buttons.

tok9

I love this crew. Everything they produce is so much fun.

I actually liked the stock music used for the Kyle/Liquid Kyle reunion which reminded me I still want to know song used in the Game of March video.

ito007

I didn't really sense that much tension in the latest Tabletop btw. Felt pretty mild to me. Great episode though as usual

Hasney

why is there a separate bosman thread :p

also...are ya'll doing a E3 bets this year or what?

The Bosman thread was around first since it was really the first series they had that was a personality based one. Also still the most popular show they do.

E3 Final Bets are live on Saturday.

I had absolutely no idea Buttons was supposed to be British. BJ needs to up his game in that department.

Weirdly, Ian's Another German sounds like a perfect pompous Brit.

so1337

Everyone knows a British person would say "massive hound" or "stupendous canine".

Is it just me or is Fancy supposed to be Keighley? He's extremly professional, great in front of cameras but you can never quite tell if he actually cares about the thing he's covering.

Maybe this whole arc is an elaborate metaphor for old GT vs. new GT.

kd2dpym1qwc.gif

The next episode should pick up with Buttons remaining at GT and an off hand reference to Fancy having left a note saying he had gone back to England, then finish with Buttons going to bed next to Fancy's lifeless body.

Woffls

Is it just me or is Fancy supposed to be Keighley? He's extremly professional, great in front of cameras but you can never quite tell if he actually cares about the thing he's covering.

Maybe this whole arc is an elaborate metaphor for old GT vs. new GT.
Gotta' give GT credit for making at least two people think this is a legit possibility :D

Buttons saga just got heavy. It's like watching Suits... but with cats...

Auctopus

Man i wish my bandwidth could handle two streams concurrently, so i could watch the conferences with their commentary :(

Brandon mentioned on GT Live that they would have some sort of separate volume control for the commentary and the conference. Don't ask me how but he definitely said it.

UrbanRats

Brandon mentioned on GT Live that they would have some sort of separate volume control for the commentary and the conference. Don't ask me how but he definitely said it.

That's actually what inspired my comment. :p
For that to work, it means i'd have to keep both GT's and some other "clean" conference stream on at the same time, and my bandwidth can barely cover one (at sub 720p, most likely).

That's actually what inspired my comment. :p
For that to work, it means i'd have to keep both GT's and some other "clean" conference stream on at the same time, and my bandwidth can barely cover one (at sub 720p, most likely).
My plan was to watch the conferences on their own and then see what GT had to say afterward.

Hasney

Sonys E3 is up.

BLOODWORTH FOUND BUTTONS!

Also, GT Time is up. Holy shit, what a start. I think everyone's already started on the caffeine/energy drinks.

UrbanRats

Why would the conferences be silenced?

I think Brandon mentioned they will lower the volume of the conference's volumes on their hand, so people can have the streams on, with the original audio, and their commentary.
So if you watch their commentary alone, you won't get the conference's audio.

SeanTSC

I think Brandon mentioned they will lower the volume of the conference's volumes on their hand, so people can have the streams on, with the original audio, and their commentary.
So if you watch their commentary alone, you won't get the conference's audio.

Definitely going to have two windows going with E3 conferences and GT commentary.

Auctopus

If I'm honest, the only conference I want to watch on my own is Sony's.

Other than that, I'm happy to have GT with me. Especially with Nintendo Direct and Xbox which are basically irrelevant to me. Bethesda on Sunday will be the trial run to see what the experience with GT is like.

sora87

Hmm, I dunno how I'm going to consume the conferences, I'll see how they handle the Bethesda show and if their commentary is a little too intrusive I'll just go back and watch the archives after viewing the others normally.

Top Bottom