• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

lil

Ughh, I do want to listen to their coverage while I'm watching but I'm already hanging out with my Skype buds so I think it'll be overkill. :/ Still, I guess I'll see.

Kasper

I'm not really too interested in Xbox, EA or Ubisoft, so I'll probably have those with GT commentary on, but the rest will be focused on... intensely.

BY2K

Membero Americo
Soon.

CHVJErlWsAAPCto.jpg

Kyle Bosman
‏@KyleBosman

We're doing this

https://twitter.com/KyleBosman/status/609473695770386432

Just posting to say up until today I thought this thread was about some new, ridiculously named GT show I didn't think I'd be interested in. Yes I feel dumb.

border

Poor Bosman can't help but throw away points on a dumb Last Guardian bet.

I guess it's evened out by Huber wasting his opportunity on a Shenmue bet.

Heartfyre

Really impressed with the bets this year...but I think Kyle has the edge. And I love the stakes for both sides. Kyle should post daily tweet images of Huber with his covered screen if he wins. But I'll look forward to the comedy hour otherwise!

sora87

No Ian or Jones was strange. Love all the bets though, excited to see if Vib-Ribbon gets mentioned, Shawn's gonna break that leash.

Edit- sorry to hear about your car Blood, hope you get it sorted promptly.

lil

OMG. BEST FINAL BETS EVER ahahahaa.

I want Elyse to redeem herself, but no booya? How can you expect Adam "TheBooya" Boyes to not say booya!?

you_in_danger_girl.jpg

Blood was BOLD. My jaw dropped. I though Sony in SFV was a sure no.

+ I knew Bosman would say TLG and Huber would say Shenmue. Priceless.

Umibozu

Watching the gt stream last night ben was praising classic squaresoft and was talking about final fantasy tactics. He goes on to talk about how great tactics ogre was.
This reminded me of a previous stream a few weeks ago when he was praising squaresoft and said that he didn't play enix games back then. He mentions actraiser and how it was a great squaresoft game.
I love ben, but I hope someone points it out that he's been enjoying enix games all his life.

mandatory update nights

the look on huber's face when elise and kyle were shitting mario galaxy 2 again.
I was in the same boat as kyle and elise before I played galaxy 2 as well, but when I did get around to playing it I realised my misgivings were unjustified.
At this point every time they bring it up I agree more and more with huber that they're being unreasonable.

Xemnas89

Watching the gt stream last night ben was praising classic squaresoft and was talking about final fantasy tactics. He goes on to talk about how great tactics ogre was.
This reminded me of a previous stream a few weeks ago when he was praising squaresoft and said that he didn't play enix games back then. He mentions actraiser and how it was a great squaresoft game.
I love ben, but I hope someone points it out that he's been enjoying enix games all his life.

mandatory update nights

the look on huber's face when elise and kyle were shitting mario galaxy 2 again.
I was in the same boat as kyle and elise before I played galaxy 2 as well, but when I did get around to playing it I realised my misgivings were unjustified.
At this point every time they bring it up I agree more and more with huber that they're being unreasonable.

Yeah I'm with Huber all the way on Galaxy 2.
Did the Donald Duck cartoon catch anyone else off guard at the end?

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
BTW, watching Mandatory Update Nights, the guys don't realize that there's no way the MGSV trailer will show up in the MS conference, considering Sony has marketing rights. Yeah, the full 6 minute trailer will debut at Geoff's stream, but it definitely won't debut a shortened version at MS'.

Auctopus

nice, gonna tweet that sucker out

I tweeted you guys about it already but I wasn't sure if the mediafire link (big gif) looked suspicious.

It's all yours :) Cant wait for tomorrow, hope you're excited.

Edit: Just realised you were the only GT staffer I didn't tweet it to, sorry :(

Top Bottom