• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
He didn't, but he did give his number to my insurance company as a witness. (Bizarre thing to be discussing on neoGAF for real)

Well many of us do go to Off Topic as well as Gaming! At least you got a witness so you can't get screwed.

The Final Bets show was one of the first things I've watched out of Gametrailers, and it was freaking hilarious. Might start watching more of their content.

Kasper

The Final Bets show was one of the first things I've watched out of Gametrailers, and it was freaking hilarious. Might start watching more of their content.

I personally enjoy almost all of their original content, but if I had to recommend one thing that'd be somewhat in line with Final Bets it'd probably be The Final Bosman.

It's Kyle's weekly show where he comments on the game industry and does weird soap opera'ish plots as well as sketches. It's really good!

Slevin

Watch their first ever Final Bets. That one is my favorite. Also Final Bosman and GT Time are amazing.

Someone killed Elyse, stole her voice, and stuffed it in this new girl.

No seriously, Elyse is barely recognizable & what's with the suits?

Hasney

Think I'm going to have to watch this without GT. The YouTube bethesda feed is behind what they're showing and 2 Twitch streams at once kills my laptop.

Woffls

I've got the conference and GT commentary running at Source quality and it's just about maxing out my bandwidth. Both streams very good, though.

I might just switch to GT commentary only and go to bed because it's 3am... and I'm not that interested in Bethesda's IP which aren't Elder Scrolls and Fallout.

lil

So who do you think got that DOOM bet? I think 85's the threshold for Bosman to win. I sorta lost track but I think it's close.

UrbanRats

Kept GT on "mobile" quality, and Bethesda on "high" and it worked pretty damn well (delay aside).
I'll be doing it like this for every conference, if my connection holds up.

It helped going through the most boring moments of the show.

lil

Kept GT on "mobile" quality, and Bethesda on "high" and it worked pretty damn well (delay aside).
I'll be doing it like this for every conference, if my connection holds up.

It helped going through the most boring moments of the show.

I flipped over to the GT stream when I got bored and everyone was on a bathroom break, lmao.

Szeth

Nice to see their live viewer count at a record shattering 2300. Can't wait to download the archive and watch the stream + conference. I feel pretty good about my choice to watch GoT first, need this to bring my spirits up!

sora87

Man, that was some great coverage, enjoyed it much more than what they used to do with Spike. I'm excited for the rest of the week :D

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
That was such an amazing stream. Love how Kyle closed it up: "YEAH, E3, WE DID IT!!!!!"

Also, Huber and Ben's faces when Brandon say their job is going to begin in Tuesday. Like deers in flashlights bahahaha. Hope they do well. Oh, and Blood shaved again!

And someone GIF that moment Ian accidentally puts the camera angle on him. It was priceless.

Kasper

So who do you think got that DOOM bet? I think 85's the threshold for Bosman to win. I sorta lost track but I think it's close.

By my count - including the holographic kills - it ended at 101 confirmed kills, but it was so hectic during the multiplayer part that I am probably not correct with that number. No matter what Kyle definitely won that bet, though.

lil

By my count - including the holographic kills - it ended at 101 confirmed kills, but it was so hectic during the multiplayer part that I am probably not correct with that number. No matter what Kyle definitely won that bet, though.

Oh man, and the threshold is even lower than I thought it was (thought Bosman's bet was 130, not 103). I think it's safe to say he took that one then.

nib95

Banned

I didn't realise multiplayer was included? Thought they meant the main trailer only, and by my count the main campaign trailer had around 53 kills.

tok9

Ya at first everyone in chat at the time was delighted as everone was saying Team Huber.

Then they showed MP.. and then they showed more SP :)

I still believe in team Huber!

Auctopus

I really don't get why people here and on Twitch chat had a problem with them dressing up. Think of one way it affects you.

Watched it with GT and the experience was okay, tempted to do the same for Sony purely for Bosman and Huber's reaction.

I really don't get why people here and on Twitch chat had a problem with them dressing up. Think of one way it affects you.
It's just super impractical and probably a bad idea, given how hot stage lighting can be. If they were all going to a thing afterwards, I'd understand that, but dressing up for a commentary stream about another stream looks absurd.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, for them E3 is probably something quite big and important, and probably want to dress for that. Specially since it's one time a year.

sora87

I have no problem with them wearing suits, I mean c'mon it'd be a silly issue to have in the first place. Was just weird/funny seeing them dressed all smart for a stream :D

Top Bottom