• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Kyle's street walk reminds me of this:
2003839490.gif

Oh man, I just want to say this Final Bosman was one of my very favourites. I'm not even all that interested in SFV, but the improv format was awesome. Reminds me of that comedians going for coffee show.

D

Deleted member 80556

Unconfirmed Member
Really liked the episode. And the Italian food. That calzone looked delicious.

Brandon is crazy to push a common stick for EVO.

It's like golf or Tennis with different clubs and equipment. Why would you push for common hardware. Hell the previous winner won on a PSOne pad!

I'm sure I saw Quiplash! listed on their Twitch page this week. but now it's gone. What the fuck? Why must you tease me like this, Blood? WHY?!

I was rubbing my hands with glee when the first topic on GT Time was FIFA. So many corrections I thought. FINALLY I will get my name read out. Nope. They nailed it. Even Brandon made a point of calling it football at one point.

Hasney

Damn, got some Fiasco to watch in the office.... I think I'm going to be fired from laughing.

EDIT: Kyle talking C64 music. Awwww yeahhhh.

Christ, Bioshock Inifinite was only 2 years ago? I thought it was ancient old by now.

I'm sure I saw Quiplash! listed on their Twitch page this week. but now it's gone. What the fuck? Why must you tease me like this, Blood? WHY?!

Yeah, I was bummed, but they decided to switch things around to play the Street Fighter V beta on Friday. HOpefully they'll come back to it before Summer is over.

Damn, got some Fiasco to watch in the office.... I think I'm going to be fired from laughing.

EDIT: Kyle talking C64 music. Awwww yeahhhh.

Christ, Bioshock Inifinite was only 2 years ago? I thought it was ancient old by now.

Yeah, I'm always a little surprised to see that Bioshock Infinite and Tomb Raider came out in 2013. Both games feel like at least 2012 titles to me, if not older.

UrbanRats

Like i commented on Youtube, i wish they had commented over the Revenant's trailer, instead of Spectre's.

I guess maybe Bond is closer to gaming, but i thought the trailer for Revenant was really strong (despite not being super interested in the movie, because i'm not a huge Inarritu fan).

This year only beat by Macbeth's and Mad Max's trailers, in my opinion.

UrbanRats

Have yet to watch GTtime, but Fiasco was, as expected, great.

I'm gonna catch up on old episodes i think, are they on Youtube?.

I swear i could watch them ruin each other's plans and doing side characters all day of the week.
Brad felt a little stiff at first, but it's understandable, since he never played before, as i understood it.

Also, Ben is absurdly good at it.

Hasney

Have yet to watch GTtime, but Fiasco was, as expected, great.

I'm gonna catch up on old episodes i think, are they on Youtube?.

I swear i could watch them ruin each other's plans and doing side characters all day of the week.
Brad felt a little stiff at first, but it's understandable, since he never played before, as i understood it.

Some are, but some are just on the website. Find the one where they go to mecury, it is the funniest thing on the site.

UrbanRats

Some are, but some are just on the website. Find the one where they go to mecury, it is the funniest thing on the site.

Yeah, i missed the first 4 episodes apparently.

Unfortunately you can't even download them from the site (or at least, i don't see the download button).
I'm gonna have to just use the dreaded GT player.

FYI guys, after careful consideration, we're saying goodbye to our Xbox 360 app. It will be retired on Aug 4. Not sure how many of you used it, but of course you can see just about everything on your consoles via YouTube.

This weeks Mandatory Update [Nights], which is titled 'What We Want From DARK SOULS 3'

Didn't Ian say during GT Live that there would be a proper Mandatory Update this week? Jesus Christ. Seems like ages since we had one.

Blood, I actually redownloaded that app the other day to watch an old episode of Fiasco. Sad to see it go, but nothing major.

I've also just discovered that the Twtich app on Xbox One allows me to stream past broadcasts, which is very handy. I always assumed the apps on both the 360 and One would be identical. I can now watch old GT streams in comfort.

UrbanRats

FYI guys, after careful consideration, we're saying goodbye to our Xbox 360 app. It will be retired on Aug 4. Not sure how many of you used it, but of course you can see just about everything on your consoles via YouTube.

I tried using it a couple of years ago, but, IIRC, you needed gold to use it, so i never bothered with it.

dex3108

Any news about Android app? It's not something important because you now post content on YT i am just curious :D

Did not like the guy from GT live this week. I dont have a favourite videogame, i have moments...
I haven't played a Nintendo game in 5 years!
Good for you son, did you have these on your resume for machinima?

Brandon is crazy to push a common stick for EVO.

It's like golf or Tennis with different clubs and equipment. Why would you push for common hardware. Hell the previous winner won on a PSOne pad!

Its ignorance and a lack of understanding on his part. A stick breaking is not the same as inflationgate, its more like a basketball players sponsored Nike sneaker coming off and stopping play.

UrbanRats

Its ignorance and a lack of understanding on his part. A stick breaking is not the same as inflationgate, its more like a basketball players sponsored Nike sneaker coming off and stopping play.

This is what i was thinking, even though i know jack shit about EVO.
Also in things like F1 and MotoGP, aren't different teams competing with different cars/bikes? Sure there are various regulations that create a standard, but still, every car design has its flaws and advantages, and the pilots have to live with them.

Doffen

How about a Windows 10 app covering both Xbox One and Windows 10?

The tech priority right now is for them to move us off the Viacom systems and finally have everything running on a Defy back-end. If they decide to create new GT apps, those will have to come later.

The Sneak and Love franchise got too big. I'm not really feeling it anymore. Another game ruined by unnecessary sequels and too much context.
Yup, I'm already feeling the franchise fatigue ..even though the games don't even exist xD

The story is getting way to deep and focused on, and why does Elyse want everyone dead in the sequels? xD

Hasney

The tech priority right now is for them to move us off the Viacom systems and finally have everything running on a Defy back-end. If they decide to create new GT apps, those will have to come later.

Would that mean a new web player at some point? Because that would be even better than apps!

Would that mean a new web player at some point? Because that would be even better than apps!
We
(/I do at least)
want a Gamersyde-esque HQ/low compression web player! ;)

While I mainly watch/consume GameTrailers for its shows, it would be sweet if (since its called GameTrailers) the web player had minimal compression and we could enjoy Trailers in their maximum glory :D

Szeth

It's really weird seeing people that don't follow GT or know the staff react to their top 10s. Especially the ones that are so mad they call the whole site crap. Rustles my jimmies a bit, frankly.

sora87

Yeah that thread is full of shitposting. Most of them just seen the title probably and reacted without hearing the context.

It's funny how you can tell who argued for what series based on what they've been talking about in different shows and stuff. Also you can tell Kyle is probably the reason why Pokemon didn't make that list even though it deserved to
4Head.png

It's really weird seeing people that don't follow GT or know the staff react to their top 10s. Especially the ones that are so mad they call the whole site crap. Rustles my jimmies a bit, frankly.

I watch everything GT does and still think its a shit list...with a terrible title.
Metal Gear is the only one with a genuine reason for ending. The rest is nonsense. Games the staff don't like getting shit on from a far.

There's not been a new Soul Calibur game in 4 years but the series must die!!

Top Bottom