• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Auctopus

GT Live was okay. They didn't really talk about much but somehow the hour passed, weird. King's Quest looks good but I'm probably gonna get it when it's complete. Additionally, I feel like the only gamer who thinks the whole Mass Effect series is just some of the stalest, dullest RPG gaming in recent memory.

Also Brandon, we get it, you have a wife.

I think that's just baiting the Twitch chat. Before he never used to say it that much, at least it wasn't that noticeable.

oti

Banned
Stuttering Craig is one of those who was telling the GT group that they need to do that to increase the ratings.

Sad thing is he is probably right.

Sure, I don't hate them for doing it. It's pretty obvious that's what they're going for, even with their title only thumbnails. If they want to (or rather need to) go after the 12-year-old YT kiddies, let them do it. I'm just not gonna watch those videos and that's ok. I'm not a big fan of "here's my opinion about this topic and I'm looking directly into the camera" videos anyway, especially not the Huber stuff.

Sure, I don't hate them for doing it. It's pretty obvious that's what they're going for, even with their title only thumbnails. If they want to (or rather need to) go after the 12-year-old YT kiddies, let them do it. I'm just not gonna watch those videos and that's ok. I'm not a big fan of "here's my opinion about this topic and I'm looking directly into the camera" videos anyway, especially not the Huber stuff.

Water Man is that you?

UrbanRats

Man, watching the 3 hours TableTop stand alone episode on that fucking player is a nightmare.
Every time i go from full screen to normal, it loses the video, and i have to reload.

I'll try to rip/download all the various pieces of the video and watch them in order, it's the only solution i can think of.

Is there any chance it'll go up on youtube any time now? It's been a while, so i think not.

sora87

I had to just stop every add-on I had to watch any tabletop episode on the GT player or else it'd just get stuck on the ad parts. Also if I full screened it'd get stuck too.

UrbanRats

Managed to get through the whole thing after all, but it sort of cuts off with them discussing about
getting away in boats
, is that normal?

GT Live - King's Quest with The Odd Gentlemen

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXbOuE6Ui88

Special guest this week is Community Manager Nikole Zivalich from The Odd Gentlemen. She was one of the featured people on Ladies in the Lobby, in case you recognize her but can't figure out where she's from.

Shes pretty awesome, the most genuine and funny person from ladies in the lobby.
She was also on mandatory updates e3 special, she was being interviewed by Ian when he caught sight of a dark souls 3 trailer and she was like "its not real, its not in game, it just cinematics.. Probably be delayed' and Ian was just like "uh huh, yeah, uh huh".
Good stuff.

Shes pretty awesome, the most genuine and funny person from ladies in the lobby.
She was also on mandatory updates e3 special, she was being interviewed by Ian when he caught sight of a dark souls 3 trailer and she was like "its not real, its not in game, it just cinematics.. Probably be delayed' and Ian was just like "uh huh, yeah, uh huh".
Good stuff.

Yeah, she's great. I've liked her since she was on G4's podcast, Feedback. After that she was frequently on Weekend Confirmed. It was always awesome when they'd get her to do "Storytime with Nikole" where she'd relate the plot of a Pokemon or Zelda game in her signature manic, stream of consciousness style. A legitimately hilarious person.

Lmao, they have no copies of Mario Kart 8. But Splatoon is more fun to watch anyways.

I wish they would upload every weeknight stream on youtube. Twitch is so shit and doesn't play nice on my tablet.

UrbanRats

That tiebreaker was embarrassing. Get it together!

Brad did it on purpose....

iphv9fachjuqd.jpg

-

BTW, shouldn't T&T be up by now?

Auctopus

Surprised they didn't mention DQ for NX. I know square backpedaled but it's still worth discussing.

Nothing to talk about, Nintendo even mentioned it in their E3 Direct. Unless it's truly groundbreaking, it'll be the most anti-climatic console reveal of all time.

Hell, if the first rumours of it being some sort of combined 3DS/Wii thing, NX might be getting the 3DS version!

BTW, shouldn't T&T be up by now?

Huber is still in China. Lost in a back alley probably.

I'm not sure Brad did it on purpose. He just froze and then made out he did it on purpose. It was pitiful either way.

How can they plan on streaming MarioKart 8 all week and then, when the day comes, realise they have no copy of MarioKart 8? What happened to the copy they played when the Animal Crossing DLC was released?

UrbanRats

I'm not sure Brad did it on purpose. He just froze and then made out he did it on purpose. It was pitiful either way.

How can they plan on streaming MarioKart 8 all week and then, when the day comes, realise they have no copy of MarioKart 8? What happened to the copy they played when the Animal Crossing DLC was released?

I meant Fiasco, of course.

And yeah, i was being sarcastic about Brad, but MINUS is trash now, and never load images.

Ashtar

What's this about Brandon having a wife and it being twitch bait? I don't usually watch the gt lives but this was my first time seeing her. ( I think the last one I watched was witcher or when bayonetta was on there).
She seems pretty nice though.

What's this about Brandon having a wife and it being twitch bait? I don't usually watch the gt lives but this was my first time seeing her. ( I think the last one I watched was witcher or when bayonetta was on there).
She seems pretty nice though.

Brandon always says "My wife" in a Borat voice. Kyle kept baiting it throughout the episode.

Kyle just assumes that there's a copy of every game we've ever played in the office at all times and didn't bother to check ahead of time. ;)

We do have an extensive library, but never got a physical copy of Mario Kart 8. Damiani had a digital code for the review. Last time we brought in one of our personal copies.

I wish Final Bosman had less inanimate object characters and more people dressed up playing characters like in Mandatory Update. The witch thing in the latest episode wasn't funny. Sorry :/

Top Bottom