• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

NuttSack

CNM_0TrVEAAvJPg.jpg

Ben Moore will be playing as Chris. Will he be able to tell Ashley how he really feels?
*Chie

Vinc

Blood, is there any chance you guys would consider doing just played episodes for games you reviewed and have those go up at almost the same time? I feel like video reviews are great to quickly get your impressions on the game, but after tasting longer form reviews with Rare Replay, I think those discussion format videos that delve deeper and answer questions about the game really are good companions. It would be really cool to have those for big games like Phantom Pain or Until Dawn, for example.

This new format is a step in the right direction, but it needs a few tweaks to make it all come together. Here is my ideal Mandatory Update:

- Bring back the desk. It'll feel more "newsy."
- Return to the close-up cuts of each person doing their joke, with video screen in background.
- Kyle on the side with additional commentary. I don't actually mind them discussing the joke after each one. Some of the best lines came from those spur-of-the-moment discourses.
- Put Huber in a chair facing the camera. Seeing his back to the camera screamed "cheap" each time they panned to Kyle.

So, it would be:

H | B --IH--TV--EW--
.........| Sweet Desk |
...V...........V......V
..C4........C1...C2
....................V
...................C3

C = Camera, V = Camera View

Szeth

I hope someone makes a topic for the stream tomorrow. I'm sure people other than the ones that come in here would be interested.

tok9

So is this Slumber party a full playthrough?

How long is the game roughly? I decided to buy it after the reviews and I'm of tow minds whether to watch this or not until I complete it.

Not a fan of the ManUps style from this weekend. Going from joke to explanation was fun in the car because that episode was a wildcard. But having a traditional ManUps with the artwork and stuff behind them felt a little ruined with the explanations. It was less laughing at their own jokes (which is usually fine) and more joke>explanation>long conversation>joke etc. Idk. I honestly prefer regular style ManUps and ManUp Nights to be separate. The car itself is its own format that also works due to its environment. ManUps Mobile haha.

SeanTSC

Super disappointed that I'm going to miss the start of the Pajama Party. Driving to Sandy OR to look at Condos today and I'm definitely going to miss out on a few hours of it at least.

Umibozu

Hype this week wasn't bad, couldn't tell if the lack of nintendo's sports games was intentional because everyone has already talked to death about them or huber isn't a fan of them.

How am I supposed to watch the older TTA episodes on my iPad?

The app is unsupported and hasn't updated the content since E3 (not that it matters for this episode in particular)
YouTube channel starts at episode 18 (I'm at 12)
Don't get me started on the website and the terrible player there

I know that this is a very first world problem, but come on.

Or to quote one of our brightest minds, Not Ben Moore:

GameTrailers, Bloodworth

I want to love you.
Let me love you.

i totally love the things you guys do <3

tok9

I'm just going to watch the stream as I go along in the game.

So I've played about an hour to 2 hours worth so I'll watch up to that in the slumber party.

Also, has anyone been checking out these videos Elyse is doing? Not sure what Periscope is but she's filming some office videos.

Top Bottom