• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

Auctopus

Uh, Kojima was in the GT/Defy Media Building!?

CNWb5hBVAAA0c2b.jpg

CNWkrPXUYAEIj8U.jpg

CNWgM-1VAAABYIL.jpg

Do they use the same set or is this some Bonus Round thing?

Mariolee

Probably some Bonus Round thing.
Also I'm sure Bosman and Huber know he's in the building considering they're still working there even if they are on media blackout.

Probably some Bonus Round thing.
Also I'm sure Bosman and Huber know he's in the building considering they're still working there even if they are on media blackout.

I'm almost positive that Bosman and Huber locked themselves in the fax room till next Tuesday.

Source: Kotaku

Auctopus

I think I might have to end my Bonus Round blackout.

EDIT: Crap, I'll have to put up with Greg Miller?

A Kojima bonus round would be interesting but yeah, I can't stand Greg Miller.

I really hope this was the Defy building and the guys got to meet him. In fact, is this what Blood is talking about...? (I think this is happening)

8e33Pws.png

NPIEOOF.png

Do you remember how Huber behaved around the director of Deus Ex at E3? Imagine what he'd be like around Kojima!

Hasney

Shitton of reviews as well don't forget though. Heavesnward, Phantom Pain, Mad Max, Disney Infinity, Gears of War. That's a lot to get through as well.

EDIT: GT developers roundtable moderated by Michael Huber with Kojima, Sam Lake and Yu Suzuki.

Auctopus

Conversation between Elyse and Ian on the Until Dawn stream.

"Elyse take my chiropractor's appointment!"
"Hmm, okay."
"I'd go but I need to be in for... the thing we shouldn't probably talk about."

Axass

Love GT and everyone in the crew, but I'm not sure I like how things are evolving lately, the shows are losing their personality and are beginning to feel too much alike. Mandatory Update with Kyle and different set up, Final Bosman with Huber, no desk, no background and no suit. This way they just become generic talk shows, basically GT Time with less people.

DMiz

Love GT and everyone in the crew, but I'm not sure I like how things are evolving lately, the shows are losing their personality and are beginning to feel too much alike. Mandatory Update with Kyle and different set up, Final Bosman with Huber, no desk, no background and no suit. This way they just become generic talk shows, basically GT Time with less people.

I think this is just a temporary consequence of dealing with a studio change. They've had to do a lot of ad-hoc work to figure out how to get things 'working'.

Once the dust has settled and everybody feels more comfortable with the alterations, I think we'll be back in full force.

Pappasman

I bought Until Dawn just because of the GT stream. I only watched the first hour, and I don't usually like games like this, but it seems too cool to pass.

Visceir

Would have been funny if the bonus bit for the media blackout episode had been Kojima just casually walking by at the end.

Not a fan of the last episode of final bosman either. It's alright to try new things but that just simply didn't work. I did like the MU new format though~

Hasney

Actually, no. Hasney's basically summed it up.

Hey Bloodworth, is there any plans to stream on YouTube too? Not sure how dual streaming would work, but because their archiving is so much better, I'd love it if it was possible. Might save you guys some work with putting the stream stuff on YouTube after the fact too.

Wish I could watch the streams myself and would sub if I could, but damn British timezone and having a job!

So, I finished the ENTIRE Until Dawn playthrough. I hate horror movies/games (except Alien: Isolation for some reason), so watching the stream was the only way I'd ever experience this game. And I'm glad I did it this way. I'd have been way too stressed playing a game like this, but with the fun banter of a group of friends, it made it quite enjoyable.

The best part of this game, in my opinion, is that every character starts out as completely unlikeable and douchey. Except for maybe Hayden's character. But, by the end, you are rooting for everyone to make it.

And, ironically, this was Kyle Bosman during the stream as well. He started out as a monster. He didn't even hesitate to shoot Elyse's
squirrel.
No remorse. At all. Or with the bird. But by the end, he was crushing on one of the girls and curious about the actress who played her. And was taking others' feelings into account with his decisions and totally redeemed himself at the end. Way to go, Kyle!

I do think it was kinda tragic that one wrong decision at the end
killed 3 characters.

Fun stream, gang!

sora87

Can't believe Huber didn't get to
play for like 6 hours
lol. They should have gone back and made some different decisions seems they finished the game early.

NuttSack

since the youtube gaming (beta?) is for USA and UK for now (I'm in Canada) I get a blank screen when I click on that :(

I'm in Canada and the page is working fine.
Also, I just clicked on past live streams and holy crap it's google hangouts with Daniel Kayser from 2013.

Sami+

So no Tabletop this week? :c

I'm sorry I pretty much only come in this thread to ask about Tabletop but it's seriously my favorite show on the site lol. Great length - gives me something to listen to at work, and it's funny and upbeat enough to keep me awake and entertained while I file papers and shit.

Really really bums me out that it's treated like an afterthought. I feel like at this point we're skipping two or three weeks before we finally get another ep.

(like for real every thursday I'll constantly be refreshing my podcast app at work and it's a real bummer when there's nothing there)

edit - Ah, I checked the twitter. Sorry, sickness can't be helped. Hope whoever's down feels better soon.

Yeah, I don't think there's an episode next week either. I hope after this fight is over, they start a brand new cycle. I like the characters, but it's been too damn long.

tok9

Onto Part 2 of the Until Dawn stream and it is brilliant. So far they've pretty much followed the same path except for Bosman who's been brilliant.

Loved how Blood was emphasising the tutorial and Kyle was like "I ain't waiting around" :)

Philippo

Watched up to part 3 of Until Dawn.

It's so good it's actually pushing me to buy a copy and play it with 7 other friends
if only the first 2 hours wouldn't bore the hell out of them

Hasney

"Gotta get my fuck on" Elyse Willems, on behalf of sloths.

Only just starting GT Time and Elyse and Don are killing me. Kyles reading of Ians review of Triple Triad on Android was great.

Oh hey, a random Ryan Stevens plug appears!

Sami+

Yeah, I don't think there's an episode next week either. I hope after this fight is over, they start a brand new cycle. I like the characters, but it's been too damn long.

None next week either? Dang. :/

Oh well. I guess it's just been too busy with gaming stuff, but still.

Top Bottom