• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gametrailers Thread: Good Night and Good Game

LewieP

I also don't really like the new Final Bosman format at all. Seems like a change that would be made to make the show far less production intense, but it's really not the same show at all.

The new show is fine as it is, but it's not a replacement for the old style of show.

Par Score

Last week with Huber was fine, but that's because Bosman and Huber have incredible chemistry.

This format is not what I come to The Final Bosman for, and it definitely won't work with the rest of the GT crew.

Not a fan of new Final Bosman. Even the super relaxed couch MU feels off. I liked the Weekend Update desk style of news. It felt like a satirical news show. Now it feels like people making jokes on a couch.

I would prefer the classic Final Bosman, but I understand that there are probably factors outside of our knowledge to why there have been so many changes. For now I'm happy with just seeing everybody again!

Heartfyre

I never thought a desk could be so important, but there you go. The desk helps make the show, gives it its flavour.

This message is sent on behalf of the sentience residing in Kyle's desk.

wiibomb

wait... I just saw Huber Hype.. how is it Ben Moore didn't mention Persona 5??? I'm so disappointed..

it is

200_s.gif

What I really don't understand about the Bosman desk situation is why they don't use a tiny desk again, similar to the one from the first few episodes. Make a snarky remark about Defy downsizing GT (like Viacom), wrap it up as a joke and then move on.

What I really don't understand about the Bosman desk situation is why they don't use a tiny desk again, similar to the one from the first few episodes. Make a snarky remark about Defy downsizing GT (like Viacom), wrap it up as a joke and then move on.

Only Kyle knows. I think I've found such a desk if he'll use it.

wapplew

Fantastic episode of GT time, one of the best.

GT should make Video game fight show since they share same studio with Movie fight.

Hasney

is it Metal Gear Solid V spoilery? I saw that they seem to talk about it and I want to avoid any potential spoilers

Nah, they really tiptoe around it out of respect for Kyle, who hasn't finished yet. They've got a full 60 minute+ spoilercast to discuss MGSV with Huber, Matt Blair and Ben Moore coming soon.

Auctopus

now THIS is interesting.. I wonder why.. I'm supposed to start playing it today, but seems like everyone is pretty mad about that ending...

let us embrace

He also mentions he felt the side ops are meaningless. He seems a little tied up with his GOTY, not that it matters.

Auctopus

Superb discussion by the guys and Huber somehow managed to claim the holy ground between slow and rigid and fast and loose. Really well organised.

Glad to see they didn't just blow hot air and got to the real meat of the shortcomings. I was even surprised to see Ben get involved (I still don't see how he gave it a 9.3). Seems like they all agree with each other (and me). Great spoiler cast.

Get a small desk. Use the camera that was filming Elyse on ManUp. Put a poster up in the background that simulates a cubicle office.
Bingo. Instant Final Bosman.

RedAssedApe

Banned
eh...manups is so weird with that side setup now...at least they are back to cutting to ian or elyse when they are reading a news story.

seems more like a rehearsal. side bitch was funny at first but i'd prefer this not to be "kyle reacts" heh

Top Bottom