• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns - Official thread of guys beating on their sticks

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Killa Sasa said:
Tuesday or Wednesday would work for me I'm pretty sure. Sunday is possible if we're willing to do it late-ish, I think.
About what time would "late-ish" be? Because that would still be early for me but late for Tesseract.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
xkpykz.gif

:lol

Crap I spelled his name wrong.

Rentahamster said:
About what time would "late-ish" be? Because that would still be early for me but late for Tesseract.

Oh yeah, timezones >.<

10:30 PM Central Sunday night should work for me, don't know about the rest of my team. I think I'm still game for Tuesday or Wednesday as well, I'll check my work sked tomorrow and pop in here to give a hard outline.

Papi

I dreamt that I convinced all the emperors to main Blanka and lame it up in the tournament, then Kadey got angry at me for ruining her tournament. Then I was banned from GAF.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Kadey said:
I suggest provoking all the high level players. Fight smart. Talk trash while you can. :D

Provoking? Pfff none of those 4 can beat my godly Chun Li! NONE!

(watch me lose the first fight of the tournament).

In a serious note, Saqs said he was fine with the time, SO.... can I suggest a time around 7-8PM EST tonight?

Relix said:
Provoking? Pfff none of those 4 can beat my godly Chun Li! NONE!

(watch me lose the first fight of the tournament).

In a serious note, Saqs said he was fine with the time, SO.... can I suggest a time around 7-8PM EST tonight?
I personally think we should get a time that's inconvenient for Saqs... >_>;

But that sounds good to me.

kiun

gutter_trash said:
for Team 2 vs Team 1
I will be home Friday night, Saturday after-noon (I will be stepping out 8PM Eastern),
Sunday I should be available evening night

Sunday evening will be good for me (Team 1)

Enk

makes good threads.
Team 7 and Killa Sasa:

I'm pretty much available after 11:30pm Sun and Mon, but I'm good almost all day Tue and Wed for the battlin.

Panda and gutter and team of wiseblade. I think Sunday night will work best for me.

Fri I'll be home late and I kind of need to practice a bit since I feel a bit of rust from playing too much Guy.

Panda and gutter - u guys have an xbox rite? send me an FR

fubarduck

To my teammates and Sabin's team:

I think Sabin is gonna be at Battlefield Arcadia this weekend, so I think Sunday night or Monday night would be good (US Central Timezone). I know Spirit of Jazz is 5/6 hours ahead so maybe we could aim for around 7:00PM so that us Americans have time to get home from work and Spirit can rough it up staying up late?

Let me know if something like that works for everybody.

fubarduck said:
To my teammates and Sabin's team:

I think Sabin is gonna be at Battlefield Arcadia this weekend, so I think Sunday night or Monday night would be good (US Central Timezone). I know Spirit of Jazz is 5/6 hours ahead so maybe we could aim for around 7:00PM so that us Americans have time to get home from work and Spirit can rough it up staying up late?

Let me know if something like that works for everybody.

I think Sunday night would be best for me if that's the case. Will be willing to all night it/wake-up super early for it if need be. Monday might be a little trickier as I'm working the next day but I'll still be good for it if it's the only time everybody else can manage. Obviously I'm free for the weekend as well if Sabin can make it.

Wiseblade

BotoxAgent said:
Panda and gutter and team of wiseblade. I think Sunday night will work best for me.

Fri I'll be home late and I kind of need to practice a bit since I feel a bit of rust from playing too much Guy.

Panda and gutter - u guys have an xbox rite? send me an FR

Sunday's my worst night.I have an exam Monday morning and Timezones will likely put our fight 11PM or later for me.

for Team 1 vs Team 2:
today Friday: Late Evening + Night
Saturday: After-Noon (I am going out at 8PM +) or late late Night
Sunday After-Noon + Evening + Night

Pandaman

Everything is moe to me
i cant do tonight or tommorow afternoon, tommorow evening or all of sunday/monday/tuesday is fine though.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Grifter said:
So to verify, team 3 v. team 4 is good for Saturday, 11P EST?

It should be okay for me but I am not sure right now. I'm also still jet-lagged all to hell from my trip overseas but I will do whatever it takes to be awake and ready for some SSF4.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Kadey we have a few questions. We just finished our match with Team 10 and were wondering if you want to see the replays or we have to capture the replays and send them as video files to you? Kinda confused there, but Threi said he was gonna capture the videos.

Good matches Team 10. Not sure what kind of reporting to use so I am gonna post this in the meanwhile.

Team 9 vs Team 10 (2-0).

zlatko

Banned
Relix said:
Kadey we have a few questions. We just finished our match with Team 10 and were wondering if you want to see the replays or we have to capture the replays and send them as video files to you? Kinda confused there, but Threi said he was gonna capture the videos.

Good matches Team 10. Not sure what kind of reporting to use so I am gonna post this in the meanwhile.

Team 9 vs Team 10 (2-0).

I saved the two replays I had of me playing. That way if Threi wants to capture card the replays and set them up in order he can.

Good game team 10, too bad I was so free. :( I gotta step it up next time. I was dropping combos everywhere. Pressure made my hands all jelloy like.

zlatko said:
I saved the two replays I had of me playing. That way if Threi wants to capture card the replays and set them up in order he can.

Good game team 10, too bad I was so free. :( I gotta step it up next time. I was dropping combos everywhere. Pressure made my hands all jelloy like.
I felt so sorry for you at the end of the rounds. :lol

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
TurtleSnatcher said:
Team KilaSasa - When we playing yo?
Killa Sasa said:
Oh yeah, timezones >.<

10:30 PM Central Sunday night should work for me, don't know about the rest of my team. I think I'm still game for Tuesday or Wednesday as well, I'll check my work sked tomorrow and pop in here to give a hard outline.
Enk said:
Team 7 and Killa Sasa:

I'm pretty much available after 11:30pm Sun and Mon, but I'm good almost all day Tue and Wed for the battlin.
So far Sunday 11:30PM CST or later might be doable, gonna have to see if Tesseract is able to stay up that late on a Sunday night (I guess it'll be Monday morning for him by then...).

I think Friday and Saturday are not doable for certain members.

Monday is also possible, but that would have to be 11:30PM CST or later again.

Tuesday isn't a great day for me.

I don't recall if anyone has said that Wednesday is definitely out, so Wed might also be a possibility.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah. I want every round and match recorded and uploaded to YT. Anybody is free to do it and just link me to them so I can add them to the OP.

If anybody wants to upload the direct files somewhere and I can just dl them, convert them, and post it on my YT, we can do that too.

Ronabo

Ok Team 13. I talked with my teammate Gods Beard and we agreed that Sunday would be good for our match.

Anyone wanna chime in?

Sir Garbageman you ok with Sunday?

Yeah, we spent the last 5 or 6 hours working on character-specific matchups against you guys, so our strategy is pretty solid now. No surprises.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Here are the responses from Team 15 and 16 for match scheduling so far:

Me: Not available until 5/18 or 5/19 evenings because I'm in the process of moving this weekend
n3ss: Does not have a preference but says he is ok with 5/18 or 5/19 (West Coast?)
RS4-: Available most weeknights (East Coast)
Iron E Man: I have work from 4-9pm central during the weekday. Any other time I'm good to play.
eva01: Has not responded to my PM
Raging Spaniard: Has not responded to my PM:

Hmm...this could be tricky. Have any of you been able to get a hold of the other guys to discuss?

Rentahamster said:
So far Sunday 11:30PM CST or later might be doable, gonna have to see if Tesseract is able to stay up that late on a Sunday night (I guess it'll be Monday morning for him by then...).

I think Friday and Saturday are not doable for certain members.

Monday is also possible, but that would have to be 11:30PM CST or later again.

Tuesday isn't a great day for me.

I don't recall if anyone has said that Wednesday is definitely out, so Wed might also be a possibility.
just let me know when and Ill be there.

henhowc said:
Here are the responses from Team 15 and 16 for match scheduling so far:

Me: Not available until 5/18 or 5/19 evenings because I'm in the process of moving this weekend
n3ss: Does not have a preference but says he is ok with 5/18 or 5/19 (West Coast?)
RS4-: Available most weeknights (East Coast)
Iron E Man: I have work from 4-9pm central during the weekday. Any other time I'm good to play.
eva01: Has not responded to my PM
Raging Spaniard: Has not responded to my PM:

Hmm...this could be tricky. Have any of you been able to get a hold of the other guys to discuss?

eva says hes good with 5/18 or 5/19 anytime after 8pm pacific and yeah n3ss is west coast.

Top Bottom