• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Age Beatdowns - Official thread of guys beating on their sticks

Rentahamster said:
So far Sunday 11:30PM CST or later might be doable, gonna have to see if Tesseract is able to stay up that late on a Sunday night (I guess it'll be Monday morning for him by then...).

I think Friday and Saturday are not doable for certain members.

Monday is also possible, but that would have to be 11:30PM CST or later again.

Tuesday isn't a great day for me.

I don't recall if anyone has said that Wednesday is definitely out, so Wed might also be a possibility.

Sunday 11:30 PM CST works for me.

RS4-

Team 15 member here,

I can play most evenings and nights, probably as late as 2am EST without falling asleep at my desk.
Anytime during the day if I'm not working (not exactly set times)

from east coast

fubarduck said:
To my teammates and Sabin's team:

I think Sabin is gonna be at Battlefield Arcadia this weekend, so I think Sunday night or Monday night would be good (US Central Timezone). I know Spirit of Jazz is 5/6 hours ahead so maybe we could aim for around 7:00PM so that us Americans have time to get home from work and Spirit can rough it up staying up late?

Let me know if something like that works for everybody.
7:00PM (8:00PM EST for me and Sabin and 5:00PM PST for DD- 11) is good for me from Sunday on.

eissan

black_vegeta said:
I believe that all of team 3 members are ready to go tonight at 11pm est, is all of team 4 members good to go with that time?

Yes everyone knows we are to play at 11PM EST(10PM CST) so we should be good to go!

Threi

notag
Ok I have my 3 replays saved. Any Idea how to get replays of other people playing?

*edit* damn I forgot to save reservation for the matches D:

DD-11

fubarduck said:

I think Sabin is gonna be at Battlefield Arcadia this weekend, so I think Sunday night or Monday night would be good (US Central Timezone). I know Spirit of Jazz is 5/6 hours ahead so maybe we could aim for around 7:00PM so that us Americans have time to get home from work and Spirit can rough it up staying up late?

I'm on the west coast. Sunday works for me, late is the best for me.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Threi said:
i...don't think so.

anyways it should be in everyone's battle log regardless.

I saved my matches though. At least mine are there, the others I am not so sure =P.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
Killa Sasa said:
10:30 PM Central Sunday night should work for me
Enk said:
Team 7 and Killa Sasa:

I'm pretty much available after 11:30pm Sun and Mon
Tesseract said:
sunday, monday or wednesday 11:30pm cst or later is good.
TurtleSnatcher said:
just let me know when and Ill be there.
Dartastic via PM said:
I'm not sure, because I'm on the West coast, but I am unable to play Friday and most of the day Saturday. I'm also unavailable Monday morning.

Okay, so Sunday 11:30PM CST is a common time that everyone is okay with. We should do it then. How late do we want to wait up for latecomers? 5 minutes? 10 minutes?

11:30PM CST =

6:30PM Hawaii
9:30PM Pacific
12:30AM Eastern

right?

edit: oh yeah, anyone capturing? At the very least, we'll all have our own matches saved in our personal battle log. Just be sure to save them into the permanent record.

kiun

team 1 and team 2
will monday night work for you guys ?

otherwise, I can do:
Sunday: 9PM Pacific to whenever
Monday: 8PM Pacific to whenever
Tuesday: 10PM Pacific to whenever
Wednesday: 8PM Pacific to whenever

Enk

makes good threads.
Rentahamster said:
Okay, so Sunday 11:30PM CST is a common time that everyone is okay with. We should do it then. How late do we want to wait up for latecomers? 5 minutes? 10 minutes?

11:30PM CST =

6:30PM Hawaii
9:30PM Pacific
12:30AM Eastern

right?

edit: oh yeah, anyone capturing? At the very least, we'll all have our own matches saved in our personal battle log. Just be sure to save them into the permanent record.

Give me a about a 10 - 20 min timeframe since I will just be coming home from work.

Nikashi

Banned
BLUEBLUR THIS IS GETTING OLD!!

Read your damn PMs and tell us when you can play, I sent it like a day and a half ago.

Nikashi

Banned
God's Beard said:
How does 11PM EST sound for everyone?

Good for me, as soon as blur reads his PMs I'll let you know if all 3 of us are good.

edit: BLUEBLUR, honestly this is starting to really piss me off, you've been impossible to reach all this week for ANY practice at all (as you've said, your friend seems to delete any messages I send for you), and you seem to have little to NO interest in the tournament, since you don't even check your PMs on Live or on the forum.

Also, I had to tell Kadey who your characters were, because you ignored THAT too.

If I don't hear from you by Sunday afternoon, I want a new teammate, ffs.

Wiseblade

kiun said:
team 1 and team 2
will monday night work for you guys ?

otherwise, I can do:
Sunday: 9PM Pacific to whenever
Monday: 8PM Pacific to whenever
Tuesday: 10PM Pacific to whenever
Wednesday: 8PM Pacific to whenever

I'm good for Monday, but 8PM Pacific? That's like 4AM here. :lol

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
Nikashi said:
Good for me, as soon as blur reads his PMs I'll let you know if all 3 of us are good.

edit: BLUEBLUR, honestly this is starting to really piss me off, you've been impossible to reach all this week for ANY practice at all (as you've said, your friend seems to delete any messages I send for you), and you seem to have little to NO interest in the tournament, since you don't even check your PMs on Live or on the forum. If I don't hear from you by Sunday afternoon, I want a new teammate, ffs.

This happens in every tournament, trust me. Hell the last one I held back in Dec 30 half the people showed up =P.

Nikashi

Banned
Relix said:
This happens in every tournament, trust me. Hell the last one I held back in Dec 30 half the people showed up =P.

Yeah but when I'm only stuck with him because of random partners, it stings a bit more when he decides to just no show.

fubarduck said:

I'm good the entirety of Sunday, and every weekday following in the evening (let's say 8 pm) save for tuesday which would be later, round say 9-10 pm eastern. Mornings are also possible, early, early. Like prior to 7 or 8. But I dun wanna get up =(

Edit: Also tonight for casuals or the actual match.

Edit 2: Also, DD-11 and NYCfurby, what're your gamertags?

Ronabo said:
I'd like to do it earlier if possible. Between 6 & 10 pm EST would be great for me.

I'm fine with that, I just don't want to interfere with people's work. 10pm would probably be the earliest possible for some people.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
black_vegeta said:
I believe that all of team 3 members are ready to go tonight at 11pm est, is all of team 4 members good to go with that time?

I'll be ready to go...still jetlagged but slept until 10...and now I'm sick too, but that's not gonna stop me from getting into some SSF4!

Axis

black_vegeta said:

we're all online and playing now so we'll be good to go.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Nikashi said:
BLUEBLUR THIS IS GETTING OLD!!

Read your damn PMs and tell us when you can play, I sent it like a day and a half ago.

If he doesn't respond by so and so time, he's gone.

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Nikashi said:

edit: BLUEBLUR, honestly this is starting to really piss me off, you've been impossible to reach all this week for ANY practice at all (as you've said, your friend seems to delete any messages I send for you), and you seem to have little to NO interest in the tournament, since you don't even check your PMs on Live or on the forum.

Also, I had to tell Kadey who your characters were, because you ignored THAT too.

If I don't hear from you by Sunday afternoon, I want a new teammate, ffs.

Yo, I think I might be your new teammate. Don't worry, I'm the best mang.

Main: Ryu
Secondary: Akuma

Nikashi

Banned
I finally heard from blur, he still wants to play, just waiting to hear back regarding sunday night availability. (He's read his PMs but not the thread itself it seems).

DD-11

Snapshot King said:
I'm good the entirety of Sunday, and every weekday following in the evening (let's say 8 pm) save for tuesday which would be later, round say 9-10 pm eastern. Mornings are also possible, early, early. Like prior to 7 or 8. But I dun wanna get up =(

Edit: Also tonight for casuals or the actual match.

Edit 2: Also, DD-11 and NYCfurby, what're your gamertags?

I'm available pretty much anytime later in the evening. I'm on the west coast. Just let me know.

g/t: Doub1e Down

(that's a #1 instead of an L)

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
Nikashi said:
I finally heard from blur, he still wants to play, just waiting to hear back regarding sunday night availability. (He's read his PMs but not the thread itself it seems).

FUUUUUUUUUU... OH WELL. I'd be available for practice and games any time and I'd keep up on the thread.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Team 11 member here, I'm free usually in the evenings EST (except Wednesday), but definitely on the coming weekend. Don't have a capture card, so I don't know whats going on with that. Where you guys at?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
No, Timedog you are now part of their team. Blueblur1 is out. I said it before that I don't play around. It's not the first time he's been ignoring things and giving his team mates and myself a hard time. Especially since I already updated the OP.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Team 3 got knocked the fuck out by Gutabo's crazy-awesome Honda! :lol

GGs guys, good luck in the tourney!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Lyte Edge said:

Early vote for MVP? Good games guys. Can't wait to see all these videos.

Lyte Edge said:

Team 4 beat Team 3 (2 - 0)

Gutabo's Honda pretty much wrecked our shit. GG's and good luck!

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah. It's single elims until the later two brackets. But your team members can still win prizes via voting for the achievements.

I updated the OP. Remember to link me them videos!

Top Bottom