• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gaming Personality Alanah Pearce Makes her Hollywood Debut in V/H/S Beyond

DonkeyPunchJr

World’s Biggest Weeb
zowqmrx.png
lol she looks a lot like the dude I made in Fight Night Round 3 on Xbox 360

Seomel

Neo Member
Ill be watching vhs beyond tomorrow with some friends, genuienly love franchise and Timo Thajanto has dropped some bangers there too. Dont care about Allanah, but that short story is written by Mike Flanagan whose done amazing things for netflix recently like midnight mass, fall of house usher, haunting of hill house and also directed doctor sleep and his wife is directing the short, so I kinda see how Alanah got role(Rahul who she hangs out with has starred in many mike flanagan shows)

Last edited:

MacReady13

Anyway, I watched this last night. I’m into the VHS franchise. First 2 are great. Rest I can pick certain segments out of them and probably make 1 great VHS film.

This one is pretty good. Not as good as the last one but still pretty good.

The Alanah segment is the last one. She’s not too bad in it! Her Aussie accent creeps in here and there but she does a pretty good job in what is an interesting story.

I guess I’m just a sucker for anything UFO related…!

Kacho

Gold Member
Anyway, I watched this last night. I’m into the VHS franchise. First 2 are great. Rest I can pick certain segments out of them and probably make 1 great VHS film.

This one is pretty good. Not as good as the last one but still pretty good.

The Alanah segment is the last one. She’s not too bad in it! Her Aussie accent creeps in here and there but she does a pretty good job in what is an interesting story.

I guess I’m just a sucker for anything UFO related…!
I’ll check it out

Just further proof that the whole entertainment/media sphere is just basically who you know... know the right people and be a part of the same club and you'll be made.

Hate to break it to you but it's been who you know in almost every industry I've ever worked in. You can make it in all these industries without it but knowing the right people can make the whole process 10x easier.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

Hate to break it to you but it's been who you know in almost every industry I've ever worked in. You can make it in all these industries without it but knowing the right people can make the whole process 10x easier.
Of course.

But in entertainment/media it's entirely who you know.

Not just the bosses nephew in a made up title

Phobos Base

Huh, watched this last night and had no idea. Wasn't bad overall, only one I didn't like was the skydiving one, which was mostly due to the dialogue being an endless loop of "arrgghhhh! Oh my God! What is that!?"

april6e

It's funny how she's not even part of the "gamergate". She's just another gaming journalist who reports on recent video game news on her channel and this still somehow enrages the forever alones because attractive women merely existing is enough to set them off.

Last edited:

Sentenza

I have no idea what V/H/S is even supposed to be.
Can't honestly say the name rings any bell.
Movie producers? TV show? Is it a series?

Top Bottom