• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malo

Banned
K' Dash said:
for the new page:

Any spanish talking gaffers want to tackle some horde? I don't mind playing with english speaking people, but when I get desperate the words just don't come out, lol.
¿ Que tiempo ?

Deacan

9/10 NeoGAFfers don't understand statistics. The other 3/10 don't care.
Meus Renaissance said:
Yea sent invites to those online but no interest so far

I got your invite, but was about to quit for the night, did not want to waste your time.

K' Dash

ilMikhail said:
Spanish gaf here , send me your gamertag :) hope we can make a spanish gaf team

Excellent, my GT is K DashCR, hope more people join us :)

SuperMalo said:
¿ Que tiempo ?

Sería jugar en la noche, después del trabajo, como a las 7pm, tendríamos que ponernos de acuerdo con los horarios, yo soy de Costa Rica y aqui estamos en GMT-6.

TRios Zen

U2NUMB said:
Damn it Best Buy.. why do you give me two mechanic Baird codes.. this will tear my friendships apart as they fight for it.

I'll save your friends friendship and take the extra one from you.

I'm just doing this for you, you know!

No, really, give it to me, PLEASE!

I just started playing, and I can't seem to get the gold Hammerburst (I already have a gold Lancer from GoW2) by playing online, despite it still being launch week.

I've played a few Private and Standard online games. Anybody know what the problem is?

Tobe

K' Dash said:
Excellent, my GT is K DashCR, hope more people join us :)

Sería jugar en la noche, después del trabajo, como a las 7pm, tendríamos que ponernos de acuerdo con los horarios, yo soy de Costa Rica y aqui estamos en GMT-6.

hit me up my gt is Tobe101 im gmt-5, i think we need a spanish only gears GT one massive latin american gears party would be awesome

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
gNi9b.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
whats stupid is that a party of 5 is allowed into ranked team deathmatch.

make it a fucking playlist but dont put me against 5 dudes of level 40 or over and I got 2 idiots on my team going 1-8.

fucking epic

AEREC

Syph Medwes said:
Do you have the beta installed to your harddrive?

Hopefully thats not the case? Although I have Cole Train selected as my MP skin and the last few online game Ive played have said that my preferred MP character will show up in the next round (but it never does)...and I did just delete all the beta info from my HDD.

That would be stupid.

ShaneB

AndresON777 said:
whats stupid is that a party of 5 is allowed into ranked team deathmatch.

make it a fucking playlist but dont put me against 5 dudes of level 40 or over and I got 2 idiots on my team going 1-8.

fucking epic

I'm confused. Are you complaining about the 5 man party, and you want a mercenary mode where no parties would join?

Or are you complaining about rank? Because that number you see isn't really rank, it's just an XP level, based on pretty much time played moreso than skill. Trueskill is hidden behind the curtains and what the game matches players on in ranked modes.

sajj316

Ok, this is my attempt at creating something in honor of the 4 player kill by SOS. Credit to my coworker Dave for helping out and putting it together. We don't access to YouTube from work. No video editing tools (offline or online).

29pak52.jpg

Did Epic say anything about fixing the Ranked Disconnects if you quit Beast/Horde?

I fucking played one Versus match, raped (12 kills 2 deaths, both by everyone's favorite gun), checked my stats and it said I have 3 ranked disconnects. Yet I only played one match, and never quit (unless leaving at the beginning of the next map counts).

-_____-

K' Dash

Tobe1 said:
hit me up my gt is Tobe101 im gmt-5, i think we need a spanish only gears GT one massive latin american gears party would be awesome

That's exactly what I want, let's see if we get enough spanish gaf demand, then I'll make a spanish GT, I'll send you a friend request as soon as I get home.

Nori Chan

Infamous Chris said:
Did Epic say anything about fixing the Ranked Disconnects if you quit Beast/Horde?

I fucking played one Versus match, raped (12 kills 2 deaths, both by everyone's favorite gun), checked my stats and it said I have 3 ranked disconnects. Yet I only played one match, and never quit (unless leaving at the beginning of the next map counts).

-_____-
This. I have never played a ranked match yet it says I have 5 ranked disconnects.

LeonSKennedy90 said:
Wait what happen to selling your 360 and kids for money!?

no hahahahah. i sold my ps3, wii, dslite, dsi, dsixl, psp1000, and pspgo. then i got a job a day later :( . only system i got to keep was my 360 and a very very nice gaffer gifted me gears 3.

alphaNoid

Banned
Goddamnit i"m so pissed. 2:13 minutes, get to round 50 on normal (horde) and group couldn't pass it. Are there only a limited number of times you can fail a round or something? Game ended and that was that... FML

Xevren

alphaNoid said:
Goddamnit i"m so pissed. 2:13 minutes, get to round 50 on normal (horde) and group couldn't pass it. Are there only a limited number of times you can fail a round or something? Game ended and that was that... FML

You don't think a limit exists. Sounds like maybe the host left and it ended the game. I've been in games where we just died indefinitely but it still kept going. Hard to rebound from losses in the later waves with no defenses or money though.

Marco1

Great game and a good end to the trilogy, thanks Epic.
But I feel the last Act suffered.
Limited Edition now up for sale and I hope I can recuperate most of my money back.

alphaNoid

Banned
Xevren said:
You don't think a limit exists. Sounds like maybe the host left and it ended the game. I've been in games where we just died indefinitely but it still kept going. Hard to rebound from losses in the later waves with no defenses or money though.
Good to know, after losing round 50 3 times we had no cash monies and no defenses up so perhaps the host rage quit or something. I was SO pissed.

Hixx

Genesis Knight said:
Arctic is saying the Lancer is the best rifle? Dang, I was just getting the hang of the Hammerburst.

It's good at every range. Even if you're up against a non-AR'd Gnasher in close quarters you've still got a good chance. It's also great for taking out the hit and run SoS motherfuckers who have to run away like bitches when they miss.

Am I getting this smacktalk right??

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Genesis Knight said:
Arctic is saying the Lancer is the best rifle? Dang, I was just getting the hang of the Hammerburst.

Theyre all really good. Lancer is pretty much the best though.

K' Dash

For the new page:

I'm assembling a group of spanish talking gaffers to do some horde/competitive/campaign, PM me if you're interested.

GT: K DashCR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom