• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grisby

see5harp said:
is that 200 wretch kills in campaign only or something? How is it that I only have 3/200? I must be a terrible coop partner or something because that don't sound right.

Beast mode. Play as the wretch killing dudes.

bj00rn_

Banned
Just finished the game's SP. It was good overall. Although I shouldn't have played it this week, because I've been tired after having been sick, and kept falling asleep in the chair while playing, heh..

I just found a couple of annoying things; The AI.. it kept on running in front of my line of fire, CONSTANTLY.. Didn't like that. But my god, what a beautiful game..

bj00rn_ said:
I just found a couple of annoying things; The AI.. it kept on running in front of my line of fire, CONSTANTLY.. Didn't like that. But my god, what a beautiful game..
I've had this happen in horde. It's like they just want to melee you so bad they run right into your fucking reticle.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Someone help me get those mutators later tonight? I'll be streaming it.

Big thanks to Xamdou, Big Randall and someone else for helping me get through normal campaign last two days.

ugh. just tried horde for the first time and noticed my beta unlocks are not there.
i still have the beta and the beta savegame, wtf epic?

i also have a major gripe with the sp: forced 4 players
so much shit is going on all the time. ugh.
not once have I actually seen an execution in SP, some asshole NPC is always blocking my view.
the worst thing is how the difficulty is easier, yet the frustration is bigger. because you go down ALL THE FUCKING TIME, but you never die.
FUCK.
game is great in so many aspects but the this stuff really grinds my gears.

Quick, someone talk me out of buying the rainbow weapon skin. :/

It just look so cool, and it's ironic having a rainbow weapon in such a bro game with uber violence.

There seem to be a lot of people buying these weapons skins, so I shouldn't feel that bad, right? Right?!?

Apdiddy

BruiserBear said:
Quick, someone talk me out of buying the rainbow weapon skin. :/

It just look so cool, and it's ironic having a rainbow weapon in such a bro game with uber violence.

There seem to be a lot of people buying these weapons skins, so I shouldn't feel that bad, right? Right?!?

Not to get personal or ask personal questions, but the rainbow is usually a symbol for something to do with homosexuality -- if you're cool with that, then no problems.

zlatko

Banned
Good run on what we got done so far on 4 player co-op guys. I'm up for more whenever.

Shout outs to Xbox dashboards locking up when you go comparing games with people on your friend list. :/

Edit: WTF @ that comment above me? Really bro? Thinking rainbows are cool automatically is a red flag that you are homosexual?

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Apdiddy said:
Not to get personal or ask personal questions, but the rainbow is usually a symbol for something to do with homosexuality -- if you're cool with that, then no problems.
Uhhh... That was totally necessary.

Marco1

Just had the most amazing game online.
When everyone is working as a team and using voice this must be the best multi-player out there.
Such an amazing experience when you have that one game that just clicks.
Saying that, we lost!
Great game now give us more maps.

-PXG-

Apdiddy said:

wut

Apdiddy said:

uqq0J.gif

zlatko

Banned
maxcer0081 said:
were we going to finish up later tonight or same time tomorrow?

I know I can't do 1AM. I'll be conked out and asleep in like 5 hours from now.

I'm cool with tomorrow same time as long as everyone can show up.

zlatko said:
I know I can't do 1AM. I'll be conked out and asleep in like 5 hours from now.

I'm cool with tomorrow same time as long as everyone can show up.

sounds good. im sure panama and scarecrow will want to finish up too

.la1n

Apdiddy said:

what...I don't even..
this is comedy gold

Plasmid

Apdiddy said:

Apdiddy

Untracked

Just got done with a 4 hour Horde 1-50 session on Mercy. That was easily the greatest, most intense co-op experience I've ever had.
So glad those Wave 50 Gunkers turned on the Locust instead of us!
Cowering in the church FTW!

zlatko

Banned
maxcer0081 said:
sounds good. im sure panama and scarecrow will want to finish up too

Alright I'm heading out for the rest of the day. It's about to be 5PM my time.

I'll be ready tomorrow for sure around 11AM, and will have all the way to probably 10PM at night. So anywhere in between then works for me. :)

K' Dash

Plasmid said:
Just to make sure.

Round in horde = 10 waves Correct? because this combat engineer pin is going to be a bitch.

No, you have to fortify 5 different structures in the 30 seconds between the waves.

Apdiddy

I was referring to the symbol like if you see someone with a rainbow bumper sticker and a GLAAD logo next to it. It's obviously not the same thing in an online multiplayer and as a weapon skin in an online multiplayer. My point was that someone could use that to show where they stand in that regard. Or not, it could be another weapon skin that's ironic.

I guess I should go back and edit my post....

K' Dash

Apdiddy said:
I was referring to the symbol like if you see someone with a rainbow bumper sticker and a GLAAD logo next to it. It's obviously not the same thing in an online multiplayer and as a weapon skin in an online multiplayer. My point was that someone could use that to show where they stand in that regard. Or not, it could be another weapon skin that's ironic.

I guess I should go back and edit my post....

Dude, don't, just edit these two posts and leave it like that before a Mod comes.

Furio53

I'm starting to get SUPER pissed. I've played the very last mission about 4 times now, and every time the ending cinematic freezes and locks my xbox. I've tried hosting and joining games, it doesnt matter. Shits ridiculous. I just want the end achievement so I can move on

Grisby

Furio53 said:
I'm starting to get SUPER pissed. I've played the very last mission about 4 times now, and every time the ending cinematic freezes and locks my xbox. I've tried hosting and joining games, it doesnt matter. Shits ridiculous. I just want the end achievement so I can move on

That does blow. It's just the end cinematic? Have tried any other games?

Furio53 said:
Try installing

Nori Chan

Furio53 said:
Download the game to your hard drive?

zlatko said:
Good run on what we got done so far on 4 player co-op guys. I'm up for more whenever.

Shout outs to Xbox dashboards locking up when you go comparing games with people on your friend list. :/

Edit: WTF @ that comment above me? Really bro? Thinking rainbows are cool automatically is a red flag that you are homosexual?

definitely a good run. ready for a day of insane whenever you are. also got to do an insane horde and beast run.....*yikes*

see5harp

Damn well I guess I'll get a Sourdough Jack combo on the way home and risk degradation of artery health. Scratch that, I don't want dinner of that quality for $8. I might just grab a large drink and see what's what.

By law they are required to do a free code offer if you mail in. I'm doing it right now.

Edit: the code is just a chance to win, not an actual code? Geez, forget that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom