• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Furio53

Grisby said:
That does blow. It's just the end cinematic? Have tried any other games?

Yeah just the ending cinematic. It seems like an Out of memory crash, but I don't see how that would have gotten past QA, I'll try installing it, but shit should run correctly off disk.

Oh, man. I swear to Raam that last night was 'bring down your fellow decent teammates as much as you possibly can with your beyond mediocre skills and poor understanding of the game' night.

Also, I saw the worst SOS related incident I've seen yet - not involving me, but involving a teammate in a sudden death situation. They both found each other in the stands of Thrashball and upon recognizing that they each held an SOS, it was as if the magic of the game disappeared in an instant. They ignored cover; they ignored smart positioning; they both ACTUALLY just walked a good 5 metres towards each other - in plain sight - waiting to get into insta-gib range and hoping that their UBER AWESOME TRIGGER FINGER SKILLS would somehow let them walk away unscathed. Needless to say, they both prematurely blew their loads and roadie-scattled away. I don't remember how it actually ended. All I remember is how embarrassed I was and that what I just witnessed was a pure antithesis to how this game should be played.

see5harp

It'll be a national thing eventually. I'm sure on the East Coast they'll get someone like Hardee's/Carl's Jr. or White Castle to do the thing. Jack in Box is pretty disgusting, I wish they would have gone with Chipotle at least.

So since Beast Mode on Insane didn't happen earlier, I was hoping to mke it happen now since it's much later and most people are home from work and junk. If you're interested, just message me. GT: RebornYeti.

see5harp

-Yeti said:
So since Beast Mode on Insane didn't happen earlier, I was hoping to mke it happen now since it's much later and most people are home from work and junk. If you're interested, just message me. GT: RebornYeti.

I'm probably down in an hour or two.

akskiller said:
No trades? Ok here it is

R6DPK-PD7XT-6DY4J-YX6WY-P3F9Z

oh shit.....a winner is me. props and thank you thank you thank you. good karma for giving away my commando dom code.

gonna rock it in remembrance of my super old original xbox which i just sold. =(

87green_liquid.png

GOW3-GreenWeaponSkin-THUMB.jpg

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I just happened to read about this promotion on the Gears 3 forums, which I haven't even looked at in a while, saw this promotion and won a code right away as well too - fuck yeah, I got all of the weapon skins I wanted, all for free. Only ones left that I want are also free, and I'll unlock them when I'm level 100, get the Onyx Veteran Gear medal, and get Onyx for all weapons.

But the Green Liquid Metal was always my fave, so I'm pretty happy right now - was patiently waiting to see how they'd promote the skin, and I was so happy to win it so quickly and for free too.

for east coasters who want a free code....

http://www.jacksgotgame.com/

HOW TO GET A FREE CODE:

Print your name and residential address, phone, date of birth and email on 3x5 card. Mail in an envelope with proper postage to:

Brandmovers, Inc.,
PO Box 94079,
Atlanta, GA, 30377.

Must be received by 3:00pm ET, November 6, 2011. Mail each request separately. No copies. Free Codes will be emailed. You must obtain codes via legitimate retail purchase or free request above. Codes may not be sold, bartered or transferred.

Ballistik

^^^
Um, isn't it easier to just visit Jack in the Box's FB page, go to the "Jack's got game" and put in your info?

I did it, and I got a free code, which didn't win me anything.

Dug

Banned
Ballistik said:
^^^
Um, isn't it easier to just visit Jack in the Box's FB page, go to the "Jack's got game" and put in your info?

I was one of the unlucky few who didn't even get win with the code from Facebook. So now I'm entered in some type of weekly drawing.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Ballistik said:
^^^

Content currently unavailable?

I would love an extra green skin if someone could get me one, not based in the US here.

Wow, I was able to get my green skins just before the site crashed. I guess this makes up for just missing out on that skin that was mistakenly available for free at launch.

-Yeti said:
I'll be down for playing some Beast Mode. My GT is the same as my name here, Doctor West. I'll send you a FR.

Korosenai

For the new page, if anyone gets a green weapon skins code i will trade you halo reach games on demand. I need these skins, the only ones ive wanted :(

Loam

If you don't win the code on the first go round, couldn't you just use something like 10 min email to get another? The promotion doesn't seem to limit one code per facebook account.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom