• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasmid

No idea how new this news is, but, A lot of future DLC leaked.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/gears-war-3-dlc-maps-characters-leaked-1625387/

Apparently a guy who has a dev kit has found out that Epic is testing new maps/characters through Pnet and he managed to grab a video showing bots as future DLC characters and he also typed out every single MP map he saw.

Azura
Blood Drive
Jacinto
Rustlung
Furnace
Atrium
Back Alley
Bridge
Mine
Parking
Quiet Place
Streets
Waterfront
Yards
Factory
Subway
Shipyard
Urban
Prison
Forest
Complex
Ruins
Emergence

And, the DLC characters:

Bernadette Mataki
Onyx Guard
Micheal Barrick
Bai Tak
Michaelson
D. Carmine
Minh Young Kim
Armored Kantus
Pendulum Bernie
Pendulum Hoffman
Tai Kaliso
Gold Armor RAAM
RAAM
Savage Grenadier Elite
Skorge
Savage Cyclops
Palace Guard
Bolter
Savage Hunter
Big Rig Dizzy
Alex Brand
Farmer Dom
Thrashball Drone
Mechanical Baird
Commando Dom
Savage Kantus
Elite Theron

h3ro

BruceLeeRoy said:
gears-of-war-2-screenshot-2.jpg

Damn... remember when they all had sleeves?

2th

Banned
Noriega said:
Guys, you are aware you can a get a free code by sending a letter to the address...right?

And I live like 2 minutes away from a jack in the box, so I'll probably hook some gaffers us. :p
if you got anything to trade, I'll be more than glad to oblige :D

I have an Adam Fenix to trade if you want it

Plasmid said:
No idea how new this news is, but, A lot of future DLC leaked.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/gears-war-3-dlc-maps-characters-leaked-1625387/

Video is a hack job. i have that on very good authority.

Korosenai

Wren said:
Does anyone still need to do beast on insane? I missed out on that earlier party there.
I'll do it. I'm not that good at beast mode though, but i'm sure if you or someone else has a good strategy it'll be easy.

Plasmid

NubInaTub said:
I'll do it. I'm not that good at beast mode though, but i'm sure if you or someone else has a good strategy it'll be easy.

Biggest strategy i've been seeing for insane beast is everyone spawning as tickers and exploding constantly until wave 12, then the entire team / whoever can, turns into berserkers and fucks em up, this is for the "Im a beast!" medal which is all 12 waves without failing.

Korosenai

Plasmid said:
Biggest strategy i've been seeing for insane beast is everyone spawning as tickers and exploding constantly until wave 12, then the entire team / whoever can, turns into berserkers and fucks em up, this is for the "Im a beast!" medal which is all 12 waves without failing.
Alright cool, and this is probably one of the best strats to use?

Plasmid said:

Some of the guys the other night did it with one or two Locust Drones + tickers until it was time for Berserkers.

Nelo Ice

Banned
panama chief said:
Hold on to that code. I'm trying for more green skins first thing tomorrow morning.

can i get a code? i got nothing to trade and i missed out cuz i was waiting to watch wrasslin =(

Loam

Genesis Knight said:
I'll try again, although last time we got mopped. Not failing is tough.

GT: Maj0r Buzzk1ll

I'm online, just send me a invite whenever.

Alright so that's three. I'll send out invites when (if) we manage to scrape up a full party.

Grisby

What are these codes for. I'll rake a free one if anyone has one.

Man, hit 62 and each game a ton of people are punching me in the nuts. Shits turned hard.

Plasmid

Grisby said:
What are these codes for. I'll rake a free one if anyone has one.

Man, hit 62 and each game a ton of people are punching me in the nuts. Shits turned hard.

I'm feeling this too, and i'm only 51 :lol.

OrangeOak

BruceLeeRoy said:
It is gorgeous but I know what you mean. So far there hasn't been a scene like this for me.

so you are talking about the art because there is nothing technically impressive in this screenshot and art has nothing in common with consoles computing power.
But yes ,there is no doubt that current gen consoles are old and in some areas it is clearly visible but it dosn't stop Gears 3 from being better looking and more technically impressive game than previous titles in a series.
Lighting alone is a big step up from previous games.

If any West-Coast Gaffers are cool, would you guys kindly stuff your faces and get us some Green Skin codes? Us other folk would appreciate it!

-PXG-

Playing awwwwwwful tonight. Clockin out early before I embarass myself even more.

Went from a 3.0 to a 2.4. But my w/l went up a lot. Just have shit on my mind. Doesn't help when you're playing against high level/ stacked teams.

-PXG- said:
Playing awwwwwwful tonight. Clockin out early before I embarass myself even more.

Went from a 3.0 to a 2.4. But my w/l went up a lot. Just have shit on my mind. Doesn't help when you're playing against high level/ stacked teams.
I played a few rounds of KOTH yesterday with you and some other guys, thanks for the match! Fun :)

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
abracadaver said:
So the green xbox weapon skins are for US only ? Wtfisthisshit.jpg

I want them too :(
Not even. Jack in the Box doesn't have any locations in over half the states in the country. Plenty of us are shit out of luck too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom