• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 3 |OT| BROTHERS TO THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody wanna party up for a few games? So sick and tired of being matched up against teams and getting destroyed, really sucks the fun out of this game.

Just finished my first run through RAAM's Shadow. Overall I liked it. It definitely got back to the Gears 1 vibe. I felt the "horror" aspect of the original Gears was definitely missing from Gears 2 and 3. Shadow of RAAM does a decent job at bringing it back.

That said, how is the Gears of War graphic novel? Is it worth reading? That's where Barrick is from right?

Also, I still need to finish the last boss on Insane...Any volunteers to help would be great. PM me Gears!

Proelite

Raam's Shadow has to have some of the most epic moments in Gears trilogy. The entire act captured the atmosphere and tone of the universe in the best way.

Oh, man. Hungover Gears...

67PA

Was playin some horde with randoms and ran into a gears dev. Anybody know who TacticalRecon66 is? He left on the 4th wave so I didn't get a chance to ask him anything.

He had a specific emblem/title that is specific to gears employees. It was a red cog symbol and the title was I Made This!

Microsoft Employee's also get that, and hackers.

Handy Hint! id say he was a hacker.

Its done with one of the worst programs to ever grace the "modding" scene called horizon you have to pay to use it and it has a inbuilt gears 3 stat editor that allows them to set any medal they want.

Report him

Its done with one of the worst programs to ever grace the "modding" scene called horizon you have to pay to use it and it has a inbuilt gears 3 stat editor that allows them to set any medal they want.

Report him

Yea I'm thinking it was a hacker too. But I didn't know that microsoft employee's get it too.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap

Report him

How often can you encounter a hacker in the game? I'm pondering on purchasing 360 just to play this game and Bayonetta but hackers have no place on consoles in my opinion.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
If you're having trouble, try it with the comet mutator, which allows you to be invincible while you sprint. This makes the last boss fight MUCH easier.

or get 1 person to set their difficulty to casual and let them do all the work

takes about 2 minutes.

How often can you encounter a hacker in the game? I'm pondering on purchasing 360 just to play this game and Bayonetta but hackers have no place on consoles in my opinion.

You can't really do any "hacking" in this game. All they do is that they get skins and medals for free, which will get them banned sooner or later. It doesn't affect the gameplay in any way.

If you're having trouble, try it with the comet mutator, which allows you to be invincible while you sprint. This makes the last boss fight MUCH easier.

Thanks, but we finally were able to beat it after 2 hours. The first time I had beaten it last week,
the guards didn't spawn at all and only shriekers did, which made things a lot easier (it only took about 10-15 minutes to beat the boss that time).

Does anyone know if 2.2 rank up trick still works? Right now I'm level 70, but I want to go up to level 100 and I don't want to put so much time gaining levels.

Ballistik

Just had a really intense King of the hill game! Barely won by a margin, and the majority had around 30 deaths. So fun.

Yep, the guy who died the least had 26 deaths.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom